‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

No One Could Ever Mean Half As Much

“Victor, how lovely to see you,” mama said, and glared at me. She went right to Kellin, pulling him into her arms. “Hi Mrs. Fuentes,” he said and hugged her back, smiling. “How are you baby? Is Victor being good to you?” I rolled my eyes at her. “Yes, mama, I treat him well. Why wouldn’t I?”
She waved me off and pressed a little kiss to Kellin’s cheek. “So when am I getting my grandbabies?” she asked him.
He looked at me, laughing a little. “Not yet, sorry,” Kellin was smiling at me. I was so relieved that he hadn’t mentioned our conversation from earlier.
If Kellin really wanted a baby, he could have one, but my mom didn’t need to know that. She would probably want to be there when we slept together.
My mother pressed her lips at me. “And why not?” she asked. “Because mama, we want to wait a little longer. It’s not a no, so drop it,” She sighed and finally held her arms out, pulling me into a hug.
“Well, it’s good to see you honey, you don’t ever visit me,” I laughed a little. “You could come visit us you know. So could dad,” I said, Kellin frowning a little. My father still didn’t quite approve of him, despite him being the one to marry us.
“Oh, you know I’m not so good up there. And you know your father,” I sighed and nodded before pulling Kellin against my chest, pressing a little kiss behind his ear.
He felt responsible that my dad didn’t accept me as much anymore, no matter how many times I told him it was okay.
“So what’s my Michael up to? He visits me even less that you do,” Mama asked, shaking her head a little.
“I think he might propose to Jenna,” I said, not really knowing myself. They were too wrapped up in each other. “Well, maybe I should summon that boy. He better not get that girl pregnant.” Kellin and I both looked at her funny.
“You were just practically begging us to have a baby, but you don’t want Mike to?” I asked, utterly confused. “I was not begging,” she said and fixed the skirt of her elegant dress. “And no, it’s not okay. Mike isn’t married or old enough to have a baby,” Oh my god, this woman. Kellin smirked at me, apparently he heard that.
That was something new we had developed. Sometimes when we weren’t even trying, we could hear each others thoughts. It was kind of useful actually.
“You make no sense,” I said and shook my head at her. “Yes I do,” she shot back and glared at me. “Mom, no, Mike is only two tears younger than I am,”
She shook her head, waving me off as if I was the crazy one. “Are you two staying for dinner?” she asked then.
“I don’t think so,” Kellin answered, a sympathetic look on his face. Neither of us wanted to spend another tense dinner with my parents. “Of course not, you never do,” I smile sheepishly and went to hug her.
“We should go mama. Dad will be back soon,” She sighed heavily and kissed my cheek. “I really do miss you boys,” she said as she let me go and then hugged Kellin. He smiled at her, and then let me pull him against my chest. Kellin always let me take us places. I think he just really liked to be held when apparating….
“Are you happy now?” I teased him and kissed his hair. “Mhm. She misses you Vic,” I sighed. “I know…maybe we can convince her to come up here for once,” He shrugged and walked into the kitchen, pulling out the chicken we were having for dinner. “I’m gonna go swim,” I told him and started stripping out of my clothes. ~

Kellin ~
I started chopping up potatoes, cutting them into uneven little pyramids before dumping them into a bowl. I poured in all of the spices, along with olive oil, and then sprinkled parmesan cheese over them.
I stirred them around a few times before dumping them into a long pan and covering them with foil. They went into the oven, right next to the chicken.
I stirred the green beans then, a smile on my lips as I felt Vic press up against me. He pushed my hips against the countertop, holing me there as his warm hands move to my sides. “Hi,” he mumbled and slid his arms around my waist. I could feel his warmth radiating through my clothes, his chest tight against my back.
“Hi,” I said back and set my wooden spoon down. “Are you going to get dressed?” I asked him, knowing he probably didn’t have anything on.
“I am dressed…a little bit,” I laughed and tilted my head to the side for him, letting him trail little kisses along my neck. “It smells incredible in here,” he said against my skin, soft lips brushing against me as he spoke.
“Mhm,” I wasn’t really paying attention to his words as his hands slid under my shirt, his teeth gently nipping my neck. His wet hair spilled over my shoulder as his head dipped down to suck a mark into my skin.
“Shouldn’t you stir those?” he asked, pulling me out of my trance. “Shit,” Vic chuckled as I quickly grabbed the spoon again, stirring them frantically.
“You are so mean,” I said and pouted. “How am I mean?” he asked and massaged my back with his thumbs. I moved one of his hands to the front of my jeans, Vic smirking as he felt me. “I’ll fix it later,” he said nonchalantly and kissed my hair. “Is dinner ready?” I shook my head, glaring at him a little. “Don’t be all grouchy just ‘cause you’re horny,” Vic said and squeezed me.
I gasped and pushed into his touch, just as he pulled away. “See?” I glared again and swatted at him with the spoon. “Get out of my kitchen,” I ordered. “Go, go over there and behave yourself,”
Vic laughed and went over to the dining room table, sitting down in one of the chairs. “Happy now?” I rolled my eyes at him and stirred the green beans again before bending down to get the other food out of the oven.
“Nice ass,” Vic teased. I set the food on the stove, dropping the oven mitts on the stovetop before turning around to glare at him. “What did I tell you?” he laughed and held his hands up, a little smirk on his lips.
I laughed a little too and got out two plates, forks, and knives. “Want some help?” Vic asked, suddenly behind me. I jumped and laughed at him. “Don’t scare me,” I whined, smiling at him. He grinned and tore the foil off of the two pans.
“Which one do you want?” he asked, pointing to the two pieces of chicken. “Mm…that one,” he put the smaller one onto a plate for me, and then scooped a few potatoes and green beans onto it.
“Here baby,” he said and kissed my hair. I smiled at him, leaning into his kiss. “I expect you to eat all of that,” he said as I walked over to the table.
“I know,” I saw him smile as he fixed a plate for himself. He sat down across from me at our little table, a smile on his lips. ~

Vic~

“Come on, Kellin,” I called, waiting on the edge of our bed for him. “No, I look ridiculous,” he called back, the insecurity clear in his voice.
“No you do baby, now come out here,” I pleaded. I knew Kellin hated those little boxers, but they looked really sexy on him, despite what he thought.
“No. I hate them,” Kellin said through the bathroom door. “Kellin. Please?” I heard him whine before the door opened, Kellin hugging his arms around his stomach and blushing at the floor.
“Aw, come here you,” I said and got off the bed to scoop him up quickly. He hid his face behind his hands as I sat back down with him straddling my lap.
“I look girly and stupid,” he complained, voice muffled by his hands. “No you don’t. Kellin Fuentes, don’t ever say that about yourself. You look cute and sexy and beautiful and perfect and—“Shut up,” he whined, laughing a little.
“I really hate these,” I smiled and leaned forward to kiss the little pout from his lips.
“I know you do. But you promised…besides, I have every intention of taking them off.” Kellin chewed his lip in that way that I loved; skeptically glancing down at the sheer fabric he was wearing.
“But—“Nope, the more you complain, the longer you’ll be wearing them,” I said, cutting him off. Kellin sighed and draped his arms around my neck, leaning in to kiss my lips.
I smiled into his mouth and then held his body close to mine as I moved to lay him on the bed.
He let me take a hold of his wrists and tie them to the bed, a little blush coloring his cheeks as he glanced up at them. “Are they too tight?” I asked and kissed his arm.
Kellin shook his head silently. “Come down here, I want to kiss you,” he said and puckered his lips at me cutely.
I chuckled and leant down to kiss him, his little tongue poking out to lick my bottom lip. I smiled and deepened the kiss, gently forcing his mouth open.
Kellin swirled his tongue in my mouth, licking over my teeth playfully before I pulled away. He pouted at me for a minute before I moved down between his legs.
“Want me to suck you baby?” I asked and kissed the visible bulge in his boxers. “Mhm,” he mumbled.
I smirked and pressed another kiss to him with my mouth open. Kellin squirmed under me, enjoying the feel of my hot breath over him. “Vic,” Kellin urged, already tired of my teasing. I grinned and sat up, leaning my weight on my calves, and then gently dragged his boxers off.
Kellin gasped and watched me as I dipped down to kiss his inner thighs. I bit his skin, sucking a little mark just below the crease of his thigh. “V-Vic,” Kellin pleaded, desperate for more. He was fully hard and biting his lip in anticipation.
“What baby? What do you want?” I teased, knowing exactly what he wanted. I didn’t wait for him to answer, instead nipping along his thigh up to his hip, and then just above his navel. I kissed his stomach, meeting his eyes as finally licked his tip. He sucked his breath in harshly, watching me with lust-filled eyes as I sucked him into my mouth.
Kellin moaned, his hips twitching up and forcing more into my mouth. I didn’t mind, and continued to bob my head, my tongue swirling around his tip every time I came up. I stroked myself at the same time and moaned around Kellin, the vibrations making him shiver.
“Vic, ugh…please,” he whined and tugged on the tie around his wrists. I pulled off and smirked at him, proud of myself.
“Fuck me,” Kellin pleaded. I nodded and did as he asked, moving over him to get the stuff from our bedside table. “Hurry up,” Kellin whined and tugged on the tie around his wrists.
I smirked and got back onto the bed with him, spreading his legs gently. “Want me to prep you?” I asked, receiving a little no. I cocked an eyebrow at him but did what he wanted and rolled the condom onto myself.
He watched as I spread lube over my cock and then gently push into him. Kellin moaned loudly.
“Deeper,” he said demandingly and moaned again when I pushed all the way in. I started moving, a little groan leaving my lips. I pulled out and then buried myself n him again, both of us moaning loudly.
He was so tight and warm around me, it was hard not just slam into him over and over again. Kellin pulled on the tie uselessly, whimpering when he couldn’t hold onto me.
“Untie it,” he ordered cutely and then gasped as I slammed back inside of him. I moaned again and tipped my head back in pleasure. “You feel so good,” I told him, ignoring his little pleas to be set free.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and held his body up so that my dick hit his spot with every push in. Kellin moaned loudly, his small body jerking forward with each thrust. “Vic,” he whined and pulled on the tie.
I leaned down to kiss him, knowing that’s what he wanted. Our tongues moved in each others mouths, swirling perfectly.
I loved kissing Kellin; it was an incredible feeling kissing someone you loved.
I read Kellin's mind and started jerking him off in time with my thrusts, earning breathy little moans. “V-Vic, I’m—ah,” he moaned and arched under me.
I pushed into him a few more times before he was coming over my hand and up his own chest.
I moaned as Kellin tightened around me and after another few thrusts; came into him. “Fuck,” I groaned and fell down on top of him. We both lay there breathlessly for a minute before I pulled out of him and then lay down beside him.
“I love you,” I said and leaned close to kiss him. “I love you too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is shit, sorry 'bout it

title- "Walls" All Time Low