‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

This Little Baby, She Means the World to Me

Kellin ~
I woke up to the most irritating buzzing sound, not realizing what it was until my phone vibrated itself off the table and onto the floor. I groaned and reached over the edge of the bed for it, blindly searching along the carpet until my fingers brushed against it.
I picked it up, hiding my face quickly as the screen flashed brightly at me. “Answer your phone,” Vic mumbled next to me and hid his face deeper into his pillow.
“Hello?” I asked sleepily and shivered as I felt the air conditioning touch my naked skin. “Kellin, I’m sorry I woke you up, I just needed to talk to someone,” Justin said quickly. He sounded worried. “Justin? What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Andrea. She’s in labor and—“What?” I felt the bed shift as Vic rolled over to face me.
“They don’t know why yet, but she’s been in labor for like, 3 hours and I’m just worried. She’s three weeks early Kellin and they don’t know if they can get her out with hurting one of them,” he sounded close to hysterics as he tried to explain. “Do yo want me to come there? I—“No, it wouldn’t do anything. They won’t even let her mom in. I just—I just needed to talk to you, I guess,” he said worriedly.
“It’ll be okay. She’ll be fine. They both will, okay? Are you sure you don’t need me there?” I asked. I really wanted him to be okay too. “Yeah, thanks Kell. I’m just worried about them.” I heard him take a few deep breaths and then someone asking for him in the background.
“I have to go. I’ll call you in the morning though,” he said. “Okay, I love you. Tell A I love her too,” He said a little okay and then hung up, probably too worried about Andrea to say anything back.
”What’s wrong?” Vic asked. “Andrea’s in labor,” I said and set my phone on the bed. “I thought she was supposed to have a c-section?” I nodded and looked over at him.
“She was, but I guess she woke up in the middle of the night and took her to the hospital. Justin said she’s been in labor for three hours.” Vic nodded a little.
“Did he say anything about the baby?” I shook my head. “Not really, but they’re not sure if they can get her out safely,” Vic pulled me against his chest and lay both of us back down. “Stop worrying. There’s nothing you can do, okay? So just relax,” I chewed my lip nervously and pulled his arm tighter around myself.
“What if something happens?” I asked. “Then they’ll call. For now, just go to sleep. You can’t do anything,” I knew he was right, but I was still worried about them.
“Kellin,” I nodded and curled into Vic’s chest. “I hope they’re okay,” I said quietly. “They’ll be fine. Just relax,” he cooed and kissed my hair. “Go to sleep babe,” I sighed and rolled around to get comfortable before closing my eyes.
I was awake for a while anyways, too worried to really fall asleep. I knew Vic was up too. He would probably stay awake until after I fell asleep, just to make sure I was okay.
He rubbed my side gently, trying to soothe me as I slowly fell asleep. I was so tired….

Justin didn’t call the next morning, and I was going out of my mind with worry. I was desperate to know what was going on, but he asked me not to come until he called me.
“Kellin, calm down; worrying yourself to death isn’t going to help them,” Vic said and caught my chin. “I can’t help it. I want them to be okay,” He nodded and kissed my cheek once. “So do I baby, but you’re my first priority. So just calm down,” he said. “Justin would call if something was really wrong. You know that. Andrea is probably still in labor, and he won't want to leave her side. You know that something was wrong he would call you first, and he hasn’t. So breathe,”
I nodded and then pouted. “Stop being right. I hate when you’re always right,” I whined, making him laugh. “I’m you husband, I’m supposed to know what to say,” he said and kissed my lips. I nodded and leant back against the counter for a minute, the two of us just staying quiet for a minute.
“I can’t stop,” I whined and reached for him.
Vic cooed at me and wrapped his strong arms around me. “What if they’re not okay?” He sighed and rocked me gently, not saying anything.
We stood there for a minute before my phone started ringing. My head snapped up and then Vic let me wriggle out of his arms to get to my phone. “Justin?” I asked.
“Y-yeah. K-Kellin, I….” My heart leapt into my throat as I listened to Justin cry. “What? Justin, what’s going on?” I asked quickly. “She—p-please just get here. I n-need you Kell,” he pleaded.
I reached for Vic, holding my hand out until he came over to me. “Where are you?” I asked. “The ICU. Please, K-Kellin,” Vic must’ve heard because he took us there, the two of us reappearing in the ICU of the hospital. I shoved my phone into my pocket and scanned the main floor for Justin, my eyes falling on his broken figure sitting in a chair lining the hallway. “Justin,” he looked up, standing as I walked over to him hastily, Vic immediately behind me.
Justin fell into my arms, sobbing softly into my hoodie. “What’s going on?” I asked, my heart racing in my chest.
“K-Katy, she—the cord got w-wrapped around her. They’re in surgery no-ow. She c-can’t breathe, Kellin,” he cried. I cradled him, looking at Vic with tears in my eyes.
“M-my baby’s dying,” Justin sobbed and held onto me tightly. I squeezed him, resting my face into his shoulder and tried not to cry. Vic kissed my hair and then went to go talk to one of the doctors.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg guys, i'm really crying right now. i'm not okay

title- "Free Now" Sleeping With Sirens