‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

Baby, Give Me More

Kellin ~
“How do you feel?” Vic asked as I rolled over in bed. “Fine; my stomach doesn’t hurt anymore,” I said and stretched.
“Are you sure?” I nodded and smiled at him. “So I guess you want sex now?”
I gave him a cheeky grin and moved to straddle is hips. “Do you want to?” Vic shrugged and smiled. “As long as your not in pain anymore.” I grinned and leant down to kiss him.
“I feel a lot better,” He nodded and little and held onto my hips. “Should I go get the spell then?” I smirked and shook my head. “I still haven’t topped you,” I explained, earning a little groan. “You promised,” I said, watching as he frowned. “Fine,” he mumbled and smiled a little.
I grinned and leant down to kiss him. Vic smiled into my mouth before kissing back, our lips moving gently together. He slid his hands under my shirt, his thumbs rubbing little circles into my hips.
My hands rested on either side of him, one of his moving to cup my ass. I smirked and bit his lip, sucking on it gently. “Mm,” I slid my hand down his chest to his waist and teased along the edge of his boxers.
He licked into my mouth, gasping as I rubbed him through his boxers. “K-Kellin,” He bit his lip, his hips twitching lightly. “Hm?” He made a face at my teasing and pushed my hand into his boxers.
I smirked and stroked him, sliding his pre-cum over his cock. “Ungh,” he moaned and then slid my shirt up and over my head. He tossed it away, his warm hands sliding over my torso. I shivered and kissed his lips again.
He groaned as I moved my hand away to grind against him. I moaned and let Vic inch my briefs down, his fingers dipping under the fabric.
“Take these off,” Vic ordered. I smirked and moved to slide them off. His eyes trailed down my body, a little smirk on his lips. “Like what you see?” I teased and leant over to get the stuff out.
Vic nodded and pushed up on his elbows a little to watch me. I slid between his legs, aware of his eyes on me. I couldn’t help being a little nervous; I had never topped anyone before.
I spread Vic’s legs and then poured the lube onto my fingers. He watched me as I pushed one of them into him.
“Kellin,” I rolled my eyes and slid another into him, scissoring them gently. I kissed his thighs, up to his hips, and then over his cock.
He gasped lightly as licked him and then sucked his tip into my mouth. I sucked gently, still thrusting my fingers in and out of him, and added a third.
“Kellin, hurry up,” Vic demanded and pushed my head down. I breathed through my nose and bobbed my head up down, swishing my tongue.
“Fuck, yes,” I would’ve smirked if I could, pleased with myself for making his feel good. I brushed his spot with my fingers, earning a long moan as I tried to deepthroat him.
Ai swallowed around him, his hips bucking up and nearly choking me.
Vic fisted my hair, silently apologizing as I regained my composure.
“O-okay…stop. Kell, stop or I’ll cum,” I pulled off of him and gently slid my fingers out before picking up the condom.
I fiddled with it, my slick fingers struggling to open it. Vic plucked it out of my hands and tossed it across the room before pulling me close to kiss him.
He flipped us over then, pressing me into the mattress with a little smirk on his lips. “You just always have to be the dominant one, don’t you?” I teased and smiled up at him. He nodded and pecked my lips before picking up the lube and spreading it onto me.
I moaned as he stroked me, my hips lifting off the bed. “Don’t get too excited,” Vic reprimanded. “If you’re gonna top me, I want you to last,”
I nodded and gasped as his thumb brushed over the head.
“V-Vic,” I whimpered. He just grinned and then moved to straddle my hips, lining himself up.
My hands moved to rest on his hips, gently guiding him as he sunk down onto me.
I threw my head back, moaning loudly as I filled him. “Enjoying yourself?” I nodded, panting, and tried not to buck my hips up. He was so warm and tight and absolutely perfect.
“Fuck,” I breathed.
He started moving, casually rolling his hips on top of me experimentally. “Oh,” My eyes fell closed, lost in how good he felt.
Vic kept gyrating, massaging me inside of him perfectly while I squirmed. “P-please, more, Vic,” He smirked and picked himself up before falling down harshly.
I moaned again, my mouth falling open afterwards as I panted. “Like that, huh?” I nodded frantically, not caring that he was teasing me.
He started a pace of shallow thrusts, sliding up and down on top of me. I angled my hips, trying to make him feel just as good as I was.
Vic fell down again, his head tipping back as he moaned. I grinned in triumph and rolled my hips upwards every time he moved down.
“Fuck, Kellin,” he groaned and started thrusting faster. We were both breathless, Vic bouncing up and down on top of me.
I moaned, my hips faltering slightly.
“Don’t you dare cum yet,” Vic said and took my hands. He pinned them to the bed beside me, using them to bounce harder. “Fuck, oh god, Vic,”
I was trying so hard to hold out for him, and I knew he’d draw it out. I was about to finish when he stopped and just rolled his hips again. “No, please,” I begged, so close.
“Uh, uh. What did I tell you?” he asked breathlessly. I whined and snapped my hips up desperately, earning an unexpected moan. “Kell…fuck,” Vic rocked on top of me again, enjoying the way I writhed around.
“Ple-ease,” I begged. He moved a little more, just barely lifting up. “Vic,” he knew how close I was, and it really wasn’t fair.
He stopped again, gyrating so that my tip hit his prostate over and over again.
He held my hands in one of his so that he could stoke himself, little breathy moans leaving his lips. “Fuck, ugh,” I whimpered and bucked upwards again, desperate for more.
“Oh—h,” he moaned.
Vic abandoned his teasing and staring thrusting up and down again, both of us reacting.
“Fuckfuckfuck, I’m so close,” he gasped and fell onto me. “Ah…Vic,” My back arched under him as I came, my mouth open in a little ‘o’.
“Kellin, holy fuck, Kell,” I gasped for air, moaning as I watched him finish. He shot over my chest, the warm liquid hitting my stomach and chest. “Fuck,”
Vic fell onto me, both of us gasping for air. “Oh my god,” Vic laughed at me breathlessly and nodded, pulling off of me to fall onto the bed.
“That was okay,” he teased. I shoved him a little before leaning over to kiss his lips. “Thanks,” I mumbled. “You’re thanking me for sex?” I shook my head, a lazy smile on my lips.
“You know why……I love you,”
“I love you more,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so that happened...
another pointless chapter by me

http://xgingerprincessx.tumblr.com/

title- "Déjà Vu"