When Past Comes Present

bad news

For the next 2 weeks i had the house to myself Jimmy stayed with me. Me and him became inseperable.
The guys just assumed we was together so we just went with it. Might as well be together with the way that
we carry on with eachother. I always had a smile on my face because of him. There couldnt be anyone better.
Jimmy lay in the bed in a deep sleep. I lay next to him rubbing on his back it was saturday morning. He had moved in his sleep and smiled when he rubbed against me. "Good morning sleeping beauty" i said softly letting out a small giggle as he rolled over onto his back and pulled me to him. "Monica! We're home!" Echoed through the house. "Oh god" was all i said as i looked at Jimmy. He jumped out of the bed and quickly got dressed as he heard them coming up the steps to my room. "James get in the closet quick" I whispered putting my clothes on as well ignoring the sharp pains i was feeling from my center as i moved.

"Demon" I heard my brother say as he knocked on my door. I quickly shoved Jimmy and the rest of his clothes into the closet and put my finger to my lips telling him to stay quiet. "yeah just a second" I said as i quickly straighted things that was out of place so he wouldnt notice. I opened the door and smiled "Hey Bradley" I said trying to sound as normal as i could. "Mom wants you downstairs in a few after your showered and dressed. She needs to talk to you" he turned around and walked to his room. "Uhm okay" i said closing my door and locking it. "James you can come out now" i said as i walked to the closet door and opened it seeing him there looking through my stuff with a evil smile on his face. "James wipe that smile off your face and go damnit" i said shaking my head at him. He laughed and walked past me
and kissed my neck gently before climbing out of my window.

I walked down the steps to the livingroom 2 hours later after attempting to hide all of my hickeys and bite marks from jimmy on my neck and walked over to the couch and sit down "So you needed me mom" i said hoping that they didnt know about Jimmy staying here with me. Parents figure shit out all the time and i never know how they do it. She sighed and called for my dad and brother. They walked in and all sit down. I started to get nervous and panicky things never come good out of family sit downs. "Whats going on" i demanded looking from mom to dad then to my older brother. He frowned and hid his face from me.
"We are moving back to Kentucky. Your dad decided to turn the job down" She said grabbing my dads hand.

"WHAT!? NO!?!" I screamed at them bursting into tears and ran up the steps locking the door behind me. "I got a life here how could the do this to me. Im not moving no way. I just met Jimmy. I cant lose him" I cried sliding down my bedroom door. "how will i tell Jimmy and then. My parents cant do this to me" i said shaking and crying in disbelief. Sighing i got up and walked over to my window and looked out to see if Jimmy was in my view. I seen him chancing Brian around with his drumsticks in his hand. Laughing i climbed out the window and jump from the tree and ran over to Jimmy.

"James" i yelled as i grabbed onto him crying into his shoulder. He dropped his drumsticks and grabbed me tightly. "Baby what is wrong you okay Demon tell me why your crying" He said freaking out from my random fit. "my parents just t...told me where moving back to K..Kentucky" i stuttered trying to calm down looking at him with tears running down my cheeks. He stopped everything and let go of me. He stepped back and took a deep breath "When you leaving" he asked quietly. His face looked pain but then it was gone as quick as it showed. "I dont know" i said looking down trying to gather my emotions. He laughed and shrugged his
shoulders and smiled "Well thanks for the fun then. I guess its about time for this little thing to end then" he said walking away like it didnt bother him at all. The guys smiled and waved as they followed him inside his house.

I stood there shocked at what he had just said and done to me. Confused. Unsure. I walked by to my house walking in the front door. Not carrying that they didnt know i had left. I slide down the front door and grabbed ahold of my knees tightly as i started crying what i had left in me and was starting to surface. James Owen Sullivan had played me. He had used me for pleasure. Made me fall for him. My mom seen me crying and ran over to me and grabbed me trying to talk to me but all i could hear was Jimmy's voice in my head with the look he had on his face.