When Past Comes Present

Spoiling Harmony

The next few days went by slow. The guys have all been over at my house with Jimmy.
They brought all sorts of toys and clothes for Harmony. They all adored her and accepted her
as one of them now they knew about Jimmy being the dad. Brian had showed up later then
the rest of them. Michelle was walking in behind him smiling widely as she carried a box.
"Uncle Brian!!" Harmony squeeled excitingly as she ran up to him and hugged his legs.
"Hey princess Me and Aunt Michelle got something just for you" he had kneeled down infront
of her and Michelle set the box beside them. She then walked over behind Harmony and sit on her
knees behind her and gestured to the box "Open it up. Your going to love it" Brian nodded in
agreement. Harmony stood there looking at the box and turned around and looked at me then
smiled and ran to Jimmy "Daddy will you help me open the present uncle Brian got me" she had
grabbed his hand and pulled him over there. He was so great with her. He was a natural father.
He made parenting look so easy. He got down on one knee and pulled her to his other knee and
sit her on it as he reached out for the box. You could here a loud whimper come from it.
Harmony opened her eyes wide and looked up at Jimmy "daddy what is it?" He lifted the lid up
on the box and a white puppy jumped out. It looked identical to Pinkly. "Oh my god its so cute!! Mommy can I keep her" I walked over to see her and Jimmy petting on the adorable puppy. "Well actually its a he." I looked at Brian and smiled. Harmony had took up to him and Matt quickly since we have been around them. I was so glad they accepted us. But most of all I was glad that James didnt hate me and actually wanted to try things out with me again. I smiled down at Harmony and started playing with James hair as I spoke to her. "Yes baby you can keep him. But what are you going to name him?" She stood there her blue eyes wide as she raced through her mind thinking. Her little tongue stuck out to the side as she tapped her chin. I couldnt help but
giggle at her. She looked so much like James right then and there. With her Black pants and white studded belt and purple and black converse with her purple and white checkered shirt. She was just so damn adorable. She looked up at her father and grabbed his hand and started jumping with excitement as she thought of a name for the dog "Oh I know! Its perfect! Daddy can I name him after you? I wanna name him Rev!" I smiled and shook my head. I should of seen that one coming she had a cat once and tried to name her Rev until I had to explain the difference in male and female names. She then named her Sally after nightmare before christmas.
Her favorite movie. "Sounds fine to me sweety he is your dog" Jimmy smiled widely at her then looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders. For someone who was new to parenting he done good. Yeah. Im still shocked. He wont even let the guys drink infront of her now -mental facepalm- But im sure that will change once he gets the hang of it all.

It was now 10 o'clock at night and the guys was leaving. We had been staying at Jimmy's house so tonight we decided to crash here at my place. Harmony had fell asleep in his arms while we was setting outside talking. "Im going to take Harmony to her room and tuck her in real quick" he leaned over to me and kissed my lips softly. I couldnt help but smile as he kissed me. I had missed this about him. He was so affectionate. It was one of my many favorite things about him "Okay baby im going to get things ready to take a shower" I said standing up and stretching. "Wait for me" he winked at me as we walked in the house and started walking up the stairs. I smacked his ass as I walked behind him to go into my room. I heard him groan quietly trying to not wake up our daughter and smirked as I closed the bedroom door behind me. I walked over to my dresser and got in the top draw and got out my lace bra and panties with the matching purple lace gown before walking to the bathroom and turning on the hot water. I got undressed as I waited for the water to heat up. I shut the door half way leaving a crack in it so I can see when James walked into the bedroom. I stepped in the shower and closed the glass door. I was standing with my back to the door so I didnt see or hear him walk in. Next thing I know cold water is being poured over my head and chills went all through my body I turned around quickly to playfully smack him but I froze because there he stood completely naked right in front of me. I bit my lip hard as I looked over his body. He was so perfect. He put his hand over my mouth as he stepped in with me and smiled as he put his lips to my ear. "Shh dont want to wake up the little one" I felt a new chill take over my body as I smiled and pulled him to me and stood up on my tippytoes and kissed him.