Status: writers block

Friction

Chapter 4: (Calum)

Calum sat there looking straight into the eyes of Ashton. Today has been very emotional for Calum and right now tea seemed really good. As if it couldn’t get any awkward, the girls weren’t here. It was hard for to leave Cheyenne after the accident... He loved the name of the café. It’s french or something. No clue what it means. This kid had an era of a caring person.
“So wha- how-... I’m sorry I’m not that good at talking” Ashton spoke softly, almost a whisper.
Calum laughed a little. “It’s ok.” “Tell me about you.”
“Ok I’m Calum, as you know. I’m 19 years old and I was born on January 25. I like Blink-182 and Green Day.”
“Cool me too.” The conversation went on when the waiter came in.
“Ready to order?” she had teal and purple hair, cut into a pixie cut. She then got this huge smile as if she just noticed something. “You two here on a date?”
“Oh no, we’re just friends.” Ashton spit out quickly. Both of their faces were reddening. Green Day’s “American Idiot” was playing in the café. Ashton slurped his vanilla mocha latte with extra vanilla. Calum had Camille tea with a hint of green mint leaf. First showed up Michael and Skye. They were yapping back and forth like a married couple. You’d never thought they were just cousins. Michael sat beside Ashton as Skye walked over to the counter.
Next was Luke. They café allowed small pets in purses so that’s how Luke show up. He called it a “man-satchel” but it was his mom’s old purse. Luke was wearing, like Calum, a ripped Blink-182 shirt, blank skinny jeans with a hole in the knee, and matching vans, but Calum was wearing the green version while Luke had he red version. Laure was behind him. She was wearing a sundress that went down to her knees with flowers and pickles all over it, with cowboys boots.
Michael and Luke saw each other and Ashton knew that stuff was about to go down.