‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Magnolia Lane Plantation: Ending of the Lockdown

Cadie's POV

No sooner I went inside of Agnes's house or hut.. I went to stand by the window that was looking out over the other houses and land. Zak and Aaron followed me as soon as I got inside. While by the window I took a moment to clear my mind and push back my still reluctance to this place. Did Zak? Feel the energy around him like I did? I asked myself.

I looked over at him, as I kept feeling like I was drowning due to the energy I felt. I shook my head, to try to clear my mind. 'I came this far don't back down now", I thought to myself. I am not going to run away now. I tried to reason with myself to not change my mind. But it was already to late for that, since Dusty had locked us in. I sighed and took another calming breathe while doing this. I heard Zak started to talk to me.

"Red! Which room do you want to be in?" he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked back at him, then shivered lightly. "I reckon which ever the room that isn't going to have the Poppet." I replied lightly.

I looked at his hands, to see a Poppet in them. Zak smirked at my choice of words for the voodoo doll. Basically a poppet is just like a Voodoo doll. It's a doll that hold magic in it, that can either protect people from harm. Or curse them. Witches and Priestesses use to have them. So I was told by my aunt.

"Now sweetie... Don't let this thing scare you now.. You did so good so far. So why the change?" he asked. I shook my head at the moment. "I am trying not to be Zak. But I still wont trust it... Ní dóigh liom é! Sé scanrúil." Zak smirked as he got what I said in Irish, ,then let out a sigh.

"Alright... Fine. Stay in the other room with Aaron, while I stick it in here. Like this on the mantel right here." He said, placing it on a mantel like object that wasn't far from him.

As soon as Zak put it down on the mantel, I felt energy go through me again. Zak must of felt the energy too. Cause he walked up to me, as I backed away to shiver with what I had felt. Steadying me lightly, I felt his hands on me lightly making circles on my arms. "Are you sure that you are ok Red?" he asked. I knew he was feeling what I had felt.

Aaron was watching us very very closely in order to know if we were ok too. Also to make sure he wasn't the only scared. "I'm going to fine Zak. Just slightly shaky." I replied lightly. Zak didn't bought, however. He knew we had to finish this so he didn't pressed on anymore then he had too.

"Alright then. Go and stay in that room till I call for you alright. Aaron, you stick by her side. If she freaks out come get me." His tone went from leader and being serious at the moment. Aaron nodded, even though we didn't see him in the dark hut like building we are in.

I went into the next room, not to long afterwards. Aaron followed closely from behind me, taking what Zak told him to do seriously. He knew not to piss off Zak or make him mad as much as he can help it.

A few minutes later had passed, Aaron ended up sitting in a single small chair that had been placed in here. By who I didn't know? I wasn't inside Agnes's place while they were marking down the x's in here. Aaron offered me the chair for a few minutes, I declined telling I didn't wish to sit. I rather stand so I think better this way.

A hour in a half was when all hell started to break loose. I felt something closing in around me, I shivered once more, then shook my head. Aiming my camera on at Aaron, since he was sitting in the chair still.

We ended up hearing a noise from Zak's room. This startled Zak and he started getting excited over it too.. From what I got from Zak, he told someone hit his chair. "Are you sure Zak?" I asked, but he kept swearing on it. It felt like a ghost or someone hitting it under him. I licked my lips lightly Zak then shouted at me. "Do not think about biting Cadence!" he snapped. Making me go red, as Aaron looked at me.

I stopped what he told me I was about to do. However, we all got distracted by Zak's warning. As me and Aaron started to hear noises in here. I backed up against the wall furthest away from the noises as possible. I wanted to hold my ears to keep from hearing what I kept hearing. I shivered then lightly placed my camera down.

Aaron who filmed me, spotted this. "Zak!! Does Scully have her meds with her?" He asked, suddenly to Zak. Upon feeling how I wasn't in his terms Happy Land again. Zak then decided to switch spots with Aaron. "I want you in here to see if you can get the chair knocked out from under your ass." He said to Aaron.

"I want you feel and see if you'll get the same thing I did. I'll take care of the redhead too." he whispered lastly. Not to let the audio catch him saying this. But it did. A few minutes, Zak came in looking for me and where I was at.

"You in here Red?" he asked. I nodded at him. Zak looked through his camera then nod his head. Moving to the chair that was by the other side of the wall. Just like the other room had the other chair at, only they were on the side of wall from each other. Zak sits himself down then looked at me.

"Come sit with me Red.. Put your camera down and don't worry about it. Just bring the digital recorder." He said lightly to me. I shook my head trying to listen to what he said. "Jen.. Are you listening to me?" he asked. I shook my head to clear my mind again. "Aye, Hold on." I replied. Placing the camera down next to the tripod and it's camera.

I went to go where Zak was located at. Standing by him now, I felt a little bit safer now then when I was with Aaron. Zak smirked lightly in the darkness. Then grabs me to make me sit down, upon doing so. I felt my bum sitting in his lap.

"Get comfy alright Red." he said in a whisper. I nodded, however. I let out a startled yelp of fear as I started to hear the chanting again. Zak wrapped his arms around me, taking the recorder from my hands and place his camera down too. Since we had a wide shot of the room we are in.

Zak being sneaky with the wide room camera. He placed his free hand behind me rubbing my back soothingly, as he brought me closer to him. Also it was to calm him down too, since we kept hearing the same stuff I was getting in my own ears. I whimpered lightly, as Zak kept telling Aaron what was going on.

During the time it was happening. Aaron too got some stuff happening to him. His chair he told Zak was being scratched by what ever hit the chair the first time. Zak brought me closer to him to the point I had my face buried into his neck and my hands clung to his shirt. "Sshhh...Red. It's alright sweetie. They'll stop soon." he whispered lightly.

Taking the digital recorder and placing it in my lap, before taking both his arms around me. Aaron shouted all the sudden causing me to jump in fear once more again. Causing Zak to hiss painfully as my bum and lower regions were against his hips. I felt him grab me to stop. "What is it Aaron?" he tried to not snap at him.

"The light in the house we were at a couple hours ago had turned on." he said to Zak. My mind was trying to figure out what was going on around me. However, I kept trying to ignore the sounds around me. I moaned lightly, Zak went to pay attention to me for a second. "Easy Red, just three more hours ok." He reasoned lightly.

All the sudden everything died down. Every thing went quiet around us, the chants, the voices, the energy everything had stopped and time stood still. Zak cuddled me lightly for a few minutes, then whispered lightly in a soothing voice. Zak sighed, then place his hands on my lap. I shivered then jumped lightly.

As I felt his hands slide between my legs making them open lightly. "Sorry sweetie. Was looking for this." he replied. Pulling the digital recorder that some how was against my privates. I blushed lightly at this and Zak smirked lightly too.

He looked at the camera then went to whisper something in my ear. " I think we been filmed though." I blushed even more then groaned lightly. Zak smiled at this, as I buried my head into his neck once more. "Why me?" I squeaked out. Zak chuckled at this, "Hey it happens Red. I wasn't thinking where the thing went ok.. Next time I'll make sure you wont move so much to get it up where it's personal for you.. Beside's I don't think Nick would touch them again."

I shoook my head and blushed even more. "I see that you are back to being your perverted self again." I quipped lightly. Zak smirked, then looked at the door. "It's best we finish up alright Red. My room or yours?" he teased lightly. Even though we knew we shared a room.

I almost went to bite my lip, but then stopped. "Zak.. I think he kissed me." I whispered. Zak, was about to say something about it but then changed it. "Who was he?" he asked. I lightly licked my lips. "I think it was the overseer or the owner... He kept trying to kiss me and be friendly." I felt him nod, he then moves to let me get up off his lap.

"Um...Go get the camera ok.. We can finish it up here alright." He said. I nodded, then went to get the camera that was on the tripod. Zak got up at the time to check himself to make sure nothing had happened after a sigh of relief. Zak went to go release the doll from it's magic bind.

Before we knew it. We were done with the lockdown at Magnolia Lane.
-

Zak's POV

'I was laying down before bringing Cadie closer to my body and I looked down at to see the redhead next to me. She was trying to breathe softly but couldn't they came in short shaky pants. As I tried to remember what we had done before this started.

I felt her whole body shaking around me still. As we laid naked, well half naked that is for the time. As I tired to figure out how did it all started? I thought to myself. As I brushed my hand along her face, then curling it into her hair. "Are you alright Red?" I asked. She nodded lightly as her breathing was still calming down. I smiled, then lightly kissed her against her chest.

Then moving to her head to kiss her once more. "I knew we couldn't resist Jen." I replied lightly. Remembering what the fuck we had done. We were touching and playing our 'game'. Then it got out well control. "Who?.. Wha?" she kept trying to talk to me. But couldn't at the moment. I chuckled then moved my body so was I back on top of her soft small body again.

"Don't worry about who won Red. Just don't think or worry or anything.. Just let me have you." I whispered, since I knew Nick was next door to us right now. I laid a kiss on her lips then lightly move my hands along her body, tracing her light scars that was on her body. I pulled away groaning as I felt myself get hard with a painful need once more.

"I think we should finish what we started." I whispered. I kissed her once more again, as I went to move her hands lightly and slowly beside her head. Just so she wont touch me at this moment and time. Since I was hard and I didn't want to over do it with her, just yet.

So I lightly held her hands, as I went to claim her neck. I knew when I was to stop, yet I felt better knowing she has my word as long she tells me too. "Do you have a word for me Red?" I asked, I normally asked any of my previous girlfriends if they had a safe word. In case we get to crazy and rough or to much for one another.. Even Carrie had a safe word she used on me.

I felt her shiver lightly against me. I stopped to look at her before going to her neck again. "Why?" she asked. I smirked then laid a kiss on her lips, then a soft peck on her neck. "So I know when to stop. It's a safety thing as well a trust thing too, while people have sex." I said to her. She blushed, and was about stop what we were doing. When I chose a moment to lightly suckle on her neck.

"Relax Red. I know it's scary, but trust me ok. Do that and you know I wont hurt you or overstep." I said, then kept kissing her neck and I heard her trying to say something. But then it wouldn't come out of her mouth. I smirked against her soft flesh, before carrying on with what I was doing to her.

I wanted her to feel what I can give her. I wanted to show her, I wasn't like Ivan. So I decided to do so. I lightly moved down, towards a very delicate spot that I knew was very sensitive on her body. I lightly placed a kiss there upon stopping at this spot, and I felt her get tense at the moment. Before I lightly began to suckle deeply at this spot. I heard her say my name breathlessly but it got cut off very fast. I smirked once more, as I kept this going. I groaned, then moved my hands that were against her's so they were entwined and laced together.

A few minutes afterwards, I felt her give into my actions on her sensitive spot. Her hands went limply in mine, her body moved lightly against her wishes for her legs wrapped around waist. I smiled then released her hands from her's then moved her's so they were wrapped around my shoulders.

"I found your weak spot didn't I Cadence?" I felt pride that I had gained her trust, as I felt her move her head some more. Giving me more access to her neck. I smirked then kissed the spot one last time. Before, moving away from it. I lightly went back to kissing her lips once more, sliding past her mouth with my tongue as I moved lightly into her body again with my hips. No I wasn't inside her yet. But I figured if I lightly humped the redhead. She would less likely to be scared of the actual part when I am inside or anyone inside her for that matter.

I groaned, as I thought of the idea. Growling lightly as I ached to have that need. To be inside. "I want to do so many things to you, but can't help but wonder if it's a sin to do them all." I whispered in a very shaky husky voice. I was way to hard at this time, and this teasing by humping her lightly against her was driving me nuts.

"What would..." I kissed her to silence her from asking the question. No Nick is going to stop me. I refuse to let him know what I am doing with my I mean our redheaded teammate on my free time with her. He is just jealous that I am single and can have my way with her. Unlike him that is. My inner side whispered into my head. I smiled at this fact too.

Then shook my head. What he doesn't know wont hurt him. I thought, before inching my hands along her body once more. I moved a little on her, to keep from crushing her against me. I smiled lightly as I slowly got to her breasts. "This would be our dirty little secret Red." I whispered to her. My eyes and voice was way to lust filled at this point. Half of me wants to just take her be done with it. Another side the saner side, wants to wait and take it slowly.

I groaned, then lightly massaged the pale orbs that were in my hands. "Zak." I heard a voice calling me. I shook my head, ignoring it. I wanted Cadie, nothing is going to stop me. "Zak." I moved my head lower to claim one of her breasts to see what she would do then. However, the moan and her voice startled me. "Zak." she said, what was to be lightly however. It started to sound like Aaron's voice.

I shook my head no. I wanted Cadie, I am not going to have Aaron stop me either. No one can. It's just me and her alone. I thought to myself. However, before I can even take her nipple into my mouth. I felt like I was jabbed into my ribs. Unfortunately, waking me up too sadly.

-
End of Dream-

"Dude, Zak wake up bro." Aaron said, jabbing me into the ribs once more again. I groaned as I was waking up from my nap. "What bro? I am trying to sleep." I growled in annoyance. I opened my eyes to look at him however.

I noticed a much bigger problem then him waking me up. I growled then whispered. "Fuck me!" I said, as I was trying to hide the painful fact that I had gotten a hard on once more again. I looked at Aaron, soon. Who was beat red at this moment and time. "What's your problem man? Stop looking!" I snapped making him shake his head.

"Wow dude. Seriously.... You just got a hell of hard on." he said. I looked behind me to see that Cadie was sleeping on the seat behind me. Her soft face and features told me she was sleeping peacefully despite what had happened at the lockdown.

"Yeah so? It's happen bro, I mean we have to deal with it." I said. Turning my attention to Nick who wasn't even listening to us, he was off listening to his own music and his own head to even know what me and Aaron are talking about.

"Well... Judging from your dream Zak.. I am sure it's hell of a lot better then having Scully sitting in your lap last night." He said. I glared at the moment and hissed painfully, as I heard him say her name. Despite that she isn't Dana Scully from the X-Files. Aaron just claimed her that title due to her love for the show and she's a short redhead like what Scully is. I don't know all about that show, and so I don't understand what he means....

"Shut up man!" I snapped lightly. Then shifted to find something that can hide my hard on. However I just moved Cadie's jacket that she had on last night, to hide it. Smart move I thought. It was still something of Cadie's yet it still has a bad pull through my groin. A very bad one. I shook my head.

I shouldn't have these dreams, I should stop the game I had made ourselves do. But I can't. I wanted to do these things for her. So she wont be scared anymore. I knew there was a chance of her being raped, but it was slim now that I wont let that happen while I am with her.

I sighed, then looked at Aaron. "Just don't say anything to Nick alright. Also keep it away from Cadence, she doesn't need to know I got hard due to her." Aaron's mouth dropped at this. "Dude! I knew you were into her. But a wet dream, come on Zak. You are thinking about getting in between her legs now aren't you." he said. His mouth was ranting off again. I sighed.

"Shut up, I am not going to fuck Cadie. I am too smart to not even get that far with her." I whispered to him. As well I was trying to convince myself. I groaned then looked to see we pulled to a stop at the hotel. "Great, what I fucking need now." I whispered once more.

"It's just sleep for a while Zak. Just shove a pillow between you two and call it good." he said. "Pillow wont keep me away Aaron. Come on, would you even try wanting to tap someone who we worked with?" I asked. Aaron went red at this. I glared at him then protectively. "That person better not be Cadence either!" I snapped at him.

Aaron blushed then smirked. "Oh bro, you know I wont touch her like that. She's a sister to me. I wont even think of the stuff you are obviously thinking about with her." He then went closer to me now that Nick was watching us.

"Just try to not let Nick see it. He knows you are not to be thinking of Cadie like you are doing so." I snorted at this. Nick was too, into being the big brother roll for Cadence. Even though Cadie had Declan for a brother. Nick took the roll of big brother very seriously with her. So he's more like Dec was before I got to know the Irish Pirate. I sighed.

"Not like I care if he does. It's my body, it does what it wants it to do.. As for Cadie, she's old enough to make her own choices. She don't need a brother to hold her hand all the time. At least Declan trusts me with her to a point." I whispered lightly. Aaron nodded.

"Are we going inside? And who get's to wake up Caye?" Nick asked suddenly out loud. I shook my head. "I'll do Bro. Maybe Zak should go take a shower before she comes in." Aaron said. I sighed, then nodded. Yes, let Aaron wake up the redhead. Nick shook his head at this time. "Well.. I could wake her up you know." I shook my head.

"Fine. But wait for a few minutes alright." I opened the door, stopping for a second to see I had Cadie's jacket around me still. A thought came to my head. "She was kissed by a spirit last night. I want to see when it happened when we get back. I want to talk her also about this before we do so." I said. I wanted hear her story about what had happened. Did a ghost really kissed Cadie. If so, why I am getting very very upset over it now.

I shook my head, then stepped out of the van. Taking the jacket with me too while I was at it. Nick then gave Aaron a confused look. "Did he stole Cadie's jacket?" he asked. Aaron shrugged. "Don't look at me bro. I was driving through the whole time." he said. Saving me, from another would of been lecture from Nick's mouth..
♠ ♠ ♠
Cadie's Irish words..

Sé scanrúil- It's scary
Ní dóigh liom é! - I don't think so...

The heat starts to rise again. No Zak and Cadie wont be having sex yet... They well, but not right now later on in the story... But it wont hurt to have them get building up for those moments though.

Some news now.. I'll be writing a second story as starting this coming week... This second one, will be different from the My Celtic Angel and it's series too...I'll still be writing this story and it's other part. Along with the second story. The Second, Light Inside Darkness is basically a story I am putting up for when I have writers block for My Celtic Angel. I might do some short moment stories of My Celtic Angel too. For the on the side too, but not sure yet.. So be on the look out for Light Inside Darkness..