‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

More heat Rising...Filler Chapter

Zak's POV

I groaned, as I stripped myself of my clothes. I knew Aaron or Nick would bring her as soon as I got into the shower. But right now, I needed to take care of ever annoying crisis in my pants too..Before I get into bed with her.

So I jumped into the shower. "Fuck!" I hissed as the cold water came down. I hissed a bit and tried to fight the coldness in order to help my problem. Why didn't I listen to her? I thought to myself...... I shouldn't be playing with her. She's the last person I can be with or fuck. She's off limits and is a teammate...

A very damn hot one, that is.. With her pale skin, the freckles those freaking freckles I want to know where or how far they went on her body.. I wanted to see if her carpets matched her hair, I wanted to do so many things, yet I don't dare do them.. Not if it's going to scare her due to what Ivan had done to her.

I growled once more, as I thought of him and his name.. He's someone I wish to forget but really can't. Since he is what caused her to be like she is now.. Fuck him! I thought to myself. Fuck him for touching her! Fuck him for even putting himself inside of her body! Damn him for hurting her, also Damn me for even thinking about what he had done to her.. I shook my head to try to forget about him once more. I know I can do better then him.. But how can I show her that? I thought to myself.

My hand went to my shaft at this time, before I started to ply pressure on me to ease the painful need I am getting. A few minutes of trying to release myself from this crisis... I decided to do what is needed..That is thinking about her. How much I wanted her and so many naughty yet hot things I wanted to do to her. But don't dare to do them.

Closing my eyes, I groaned as my hand went down then back. Plying a bit more pressure then I needed in order to help. As soon as I kept doing that, I began to think of Cadie.

I wanted her pale skin, I wanted to touch her body and her freckles, I wanted to know what can make her be less scared of what can be a normal yet healthy thing.. Sex was a normal thing right? I mean once in a while a lady has to be thinking of that stuff too? Cadie was no different from them right?

I shook my head closing my eyes trying to think of her soft body once more again.. With the scars and all. I rather have all of her then parts of her body. I grew very fond of her battled scared body due fight for her life that she had.

I wanted to touch them, I wanted to lay my mouth on her scars, light nibble on them. Show her they were just has lovely as she is, and she didn't have to be ashamed of her body. My thoughts went to her fiery red hair that lays into loose big curls, I wanted to bury my hands into her hair, I wanted to touch her skin, count each freckle on her pale body. I wanted so much, yet don't risk it.

I stopped for a moment, groaning in slight frustrating. I shouldn't be thinking sexual stuff with my teammate. Cadie, or rather Guinevere don't need that. I need her as my teammate not a play toy to top off a person who works with me. Yet I can't stop myself, I wanted her. No sane man would if they were in my position.

I groaned, as my hand went back to my still harden crisis. I wanted her hands to touch me, I wanted that mouth be of another use, but am I know different from him.. My eyes opened back up to think of her being abused and raped by Ivan, her body shaking in pain as he kept entering her, biting her lips to the point they bled due to hiding the cries she wanted to let loose.

I shook my head, then my other one before rubbing my shaft once more again. I don't want her in that kind of pain ever. Then a sicker thought came to me. Would she stay quiet or scream while I enter her body... Feeling her body against mine, as I kept touching her the way he didn't. I wanted to claim, what he couldn't. But it's another dark secret of mine..

I groaned, as I kept getting closer to releasing myself from the pressure that kept building up. Then all the sudden. A knock came and I lost it once more, growling at the building pressure lost for a few moments.

I almost ignored who ever knocked on the bathroom door. "Zak, I put Cadie in the bed. Are you there?" I hissed...It's Nick, the fucking Cock blocking teammate of mine now... I swear he'll stop whatever I have going on when it comes between me and Cadie.

I shook my head, rubbing myself still. "Go away Nick!" I shouted all the sudden. Nick didn't leave. " I am making sure you know she is sleeping on the bed... Behave yourself while you are at it." He said. I growled in anger all the sudden.

He shouldn't told me she was sleeping in our bed..When he knows it's hard for me to 'behave' myself. "Look. I got it alright bro, just get the fuck out now." I nearly said. Maybe I should let him kill my hard on. But I know eventually he can't keep me from doing what I wished to do.

Nick gave up and then left. Closing my eyes, I had a new image in my head now.. Her sleeping, her breasts moving lightly as she was laying in our bed. No pillow can keep me away from her at this moment. I turned off the water, kept on rubbing myself and went faster then before.

A few minutes later.. I finally was able to release, shaking my head both of them this time. I turned on the water to get rid of my dirty secret and to wash myself off the sin of me thinking of my friend and teammate.. I shouldn't have her. I thought to myself.. She don't need a horny bastard trying to hump her like a dog.

Shaking my head once more. I finally finished up my shower. Then got out drying myself then wrapping a towel around my waist. I went to go check on Cadie. Sure enough. I saw her sleeping on the bed.

I sighed then went to look at her once more, before heading to my suitcase for clothes. She's asleep so I might as well get dressed while I can. I thought to myself. My eyes went to her clothing that she was sleeping in.

Then decided to wait for a minute for me to get dressed. My mind following my body and it's wishes. I went to her quietly. Brushing her hair back lightly once I came up close enough to her. I sighed, then try to think on what I should do.

Should I just keep her in the clothes or not? 'It would show her that she can trust you if you did?" my inner mind said to me. It's no harm to undress her, when I did it already with my past ex's..Right? I thought to myself. Hell Carrie loves it when I stripped her clothes off her. That was close to a passionate thing I did with my ex's... Well to me and her that was as passionate I got, my ex's before only wanted to tear them off and take them while I was at it. Carrie was different, just like Cadie is too.

Both ladies are dear to me now. Making up my mind I nodded, Went to go get her nightshirt that was on the chair still from yesterday morning. I came back to look at her skirt and belt. Licking my lips nervously, then lightly brushing my hair back.

I moved to sit next to her feet. Scooting my body soon afterwards closer then I needed.. To undo her belt that was attached to the skirt she was wearing. "I am a foolish Duraman Gwenny." I said lightly to her sleeping form.. My hands went to her belt, undoing it then letting it fall away from her skirt.

My hands itched to touch her skin and legs. I shifted my body so I was between her legs this time. To get a hold of her skirt. As I slowly started to touch her legs lightly, stopping here and there once more to feel light marks on her thighs.

I lifted her skirt some to see a few light scars, she shivered at this time. As my hands brushed them lightly. "Easy Red, your ok." I whispered talking to her now, since she was still sleeping. My hands left the scars then went to bunch the skirt up fighting a groan as I did once I felt myself get closer to her panties and pulling the skirt up so they showed as well the stocking she wore the night before.

My mind flashed, to what she told me.. She was kissed by a ghost... Was it really possible for a spirit to kiss her? Are they capable of getting people to have sex with them.. My mind went dark at thought.. No man can have Cadence, not my Cadence. Not even the living men or the dead. I Shook my head.

I then moved my hands to her bottom, lightly stroking her butt cheeks with my hands. This caused her to wake a bit and for me to shake my head out the thoughts I had. On wanting to see her rear again, only this time naked. I left the panties lone then sliding my hands to the skirt. Bunching it up from behind her then lifted her hips upwards.

This caused her to let out a panicked yelp of fear. I stopped at this then felt her shake in fear but in confusion too. "Easy Red, it's ok. I am only helping you with your clothes." I whispered to her. Tugging the skirt a bit. I can tell she was still tired enough to sleep in them. But I wanted her to sleep without the clothes on, into her sleep shirt.

I waited for her to say something to me however, it only came with her nodding her head. I smiled then felt her hips raise a bit more. I then moved my hands back up her butt to pull the skirt off her. Soon after that her skirt was gone and it only left her in a pair of black panties and stockings too.

Who would of thought those things can be so sexy and hot on her body. I thought to myself. As I hissed inside my mind. I felt a raise in lust form inside me at her being like this. Then shook my head.

She gave me a confused look.."Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded, trying to hide my problem of her from her. "It's nothing Gwenny.. I was just thinking is all." I said, then stopped taking her clothes off any further then I wished. I rather have her permission now, since she is much more awake. Also if I was the guy I was before we met. I would of just did it already and think nothing of it.

"Why are you?..." she asked, I smiled at this lightly at her. " I was helping you get undressed cause you were very very tired and I wanted to make sure your comfy." I said to her as she blushed a bit more at this. "Have you had anyone undress you before?" I asked, before I can stop myself from asking.

I saw a forbidden look that I didn't like on her face. I then lightly touched her leg. "It's in a form of trust. However, I know you can't trust him when he did it.. But can you trust me however to let you get out of those clothes?" I asked. I saw her eyes looking at me. I knew she secretly would like it, but then again it was me who was hoping she would.

"I do trust you Zak...." I smiled then after hearing her say that to me. "Then trust me to get these off your body. Want the stockings off? First?" I asked. She nods shyly, I smiled then went rub my hands on her legs once more. Then stopped to see what can happen if I did it at least once or twice.

I am kind of letting it be the only way that is sexual between us. As much as it can be without scaring her badly. This is as close I am to get to her unless she wants more. I stroked her legs then moved down to her stockings. Slowly they were gone too from her body soon after, I heard a soft sigh escape her lips as her feet got free from them. I smiled at this a bit.

"I bet that felt very nice." I replied quickly, before moving my hands back down and then off her body, so they were outside of her legs.

Then scooted myself so that I settled more into her legs. Getting closer to her body so I can take off her shirt next. But as I did however. I felt something slide between me and her and a cool draft touching my ass. I lost my towel. I froze at the moment, then sat back up.

"Hold on one second ok." I replied back shortly afterwards. But then stopped. "It's dark enough to see me am I right?" I asked. I didn't want her to see me naked just yet. The room was dark enough for her to not hurt her eyes, but enough to have me see where I am going. "OK then, don't look ok. I'll be right back." I said shortly afterwards.

She nods her head shyly in the dark, I smiled at this too. Then moved to leave her body with me naked. She turns her away to make sure, just in case as I slipped on some pants. Then went back straight to the bed and then settled myself between her legs once more.

I then moved to lay a kiss on her hip, but then stopped. I shouldn't of done that. I thought to myself. My hands started to touch her scars once more that was uncovered from her skirt and stockings. "Can you keep this between us sweetie?" I whispered. I felt her skin getting hot as in form of her blushing. I smiled in the dark. Who knew this can be damn sexy? I thought to myself. And I am the only man with balls to touch her like this and see her like this too.

I then felt a pull go through me as I went to lay a light kiss on the scar closer to her thigh and then hip. Before stopping at the panties, I can't go to far. I reminded myself. "Zak?" She asked, but if I didn't know any better. She got breathless. I smiled at this, "Yes." I replied back.

"Want me to stop?" I asked, feeling she didn't like it. She got shy on me all the sudden. However I spoke up to help her out once more..Only to help with her shyness. "Let me do some things ok.. If you want me to stop then pull my head or hair ok. Or let me know ok." I said. I felt like a kid getting in trouble with a dad all the sudden. And Nick was the dad who would kill me if he knew what I had going on in my head.

My hands went up into her shirt, however stopped as I bunched up the shirt, feeling for her scars once more. I ached to touch them, I didn't now why? But I did. Any guy would say eww why would you try tapping her ass or body if she was damaged or had a kids that died inside of her.

I shook my head at those thoughts.. Some may say it's gross, but I can over look what had happened inside her. Just cause her ovaries were not working properly didn't meant her other parts are no use. I am sure those are still good despite what had happened inside her body.

My mind then went to a scar that hurts her the most.. The one where she had her last child removed by surgery.. She was close to dying if they didn't remove the dead baby, she was too far gone and unable to let her body push the second twin out.. I knew by how she told me. She that twin and the surgery had left the mark and pain that still stayed with her. Her proof to not have kids, from what the doctors told her.

My hands stopped as my hands went to the hem of her panties. She stopped me then afterwards. I stopped her from stopping me in return. "Let me sweetie. I want to do this for a while secretly, I know it's creepy of me admitting it. But let me give you something so you wont be ashamed of that scar." I said, most of her pain was the shame of loosing the twins. Her family didn't believe in getting rid of babies, if you had them you are stuck till the day you died. No baby is to be giving up or die by abortions in her family.. Also she felt the strong pain of emptiness. I can fix it I thought to myself.

My hands lightly moved the hem of her undies down then slowly I went to trace the scar that was to came to. She got shy on me again I calmed her soothingly.. "It's ok.." I said lightly brushing the light scar, tracing it to where it started to it's end. I felt her shiver and I did too. I need to stop I warned myself.

I brushed a light kiss there, before moving to her shirt. Off came the shirt leaving lastly the bra. I took a moment to look at her bra. Before reaching for her and moving me. So we both sat up only this time. She was in my lap as I held her closer to my body as I unhooked her bra with very well trained hands by now. I hissed at this feeling her bra leaving chest. Yet kept my hands on her back holding her closer the bra only covering her nipples since the straps had slide down her arms. I had to stop myself this time.

"I think we are bad teammates Red." I whispered into her ear, as I felt her heart beating against my chest. She then looked up and then asked me.."Is this part of the game?" I shook my head at this. "No... This don't count as a part of it.. This one was for free not points.. Besides.... Giving people fore-played pleasure isn't against the rules. This is one of them. Getting each other undressed is a form of foreplay." I saw her nod at this. I then smiled then went to put her shirt over her body. A sleeping shirt. "Or do you want me to keep you topless like me?" I teased..

I felt a light slap. I smiled then moved my hands away from her body after her shirt was settled the way she wanted it. I moved then to lay her down. After she was laying down I rolled off of her then laid down next to her.

Sighing as I was at it, no crisis this time. Before to long sleep took us both over for at least another three or four hours..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok.. I need to explain about something..

I know it's late to change certain stuff with Cadie, however. I decided to go with this change... Well I changed Cadie's first name to her original name.. Which was to be Guinevere, instead of Jenevieve... I didn't know why didn't stick with it.. But when I was re-reading the story well it's original first copy. I decided to give her real first name a second try since I like it more then Jenevieve and it sounds lot more Celtic like then Jenevieve.. So without any more changes yes. I changed it to Guinevere, and it's staying as Guinevere for the remainder of the story.. I am going to be fixing the stories the first and second of her first name... So I wont confuse the readers anymore..

Also when I see Cadie as a redhead. I think of a Guinevere for her name. I don't know why. I just liked it better then Jena or Jenevieve...

Also another note.. I am working on a second story..It would be up this weekend at the latest.. Reminding everyone my second story is very different from the My Celtic Angel series.. Also thanks for being very patience with me since I had a lot of stuff going on... Next to work and well...Other things away from here..