‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Going back through time: Birdcage Theater Interview p 2

Cadie's POV

The next day came by very quickly for the Ghost Adventures Crew. I stood by Zak once more again as, we were watching a reenactment of a gun fight that happened between a gang of what Zak called Outlaws. Since I wasn't so savy over the Western history of the US so much. Near the OK Corral.

At one point however, as the guys were getting ready to film this part of the Gunfight for the episode. I heard another guy walking up to us. Asked "Are you guys from Las Vegas?" He asked. Zak who took a moment to realize the question was pointed to him. He spoke up.

"Yes, we are." He said, as he was walking up to the guy. The man smiled, "You city people want a taste of what Tombstone really was like back in the days?" He asked, Zak nodded at this without giving so much a thought. "Then I suggest ya'll should do a gun fight to feel what it really was like then." He said. Zak smirked at this time.

"Sorry for asking but. Why ask the guys if they wanted to be in the gunfight?" I asked, confused on this man's request. Zak smirked at him then smiled at me for a moment. "He wants us to feel what it's like during the Gunfight Red. I am sure you had people enter reenactments too right? So they can feel what's it like between the Irish back then." He said. I nodded for a moment, being thoughtful.

"Is that what you meant by asking me guys to enter the show?" He then asked. The guy nodded at Zak. "Old LeRoy said you guys wanted to feel what Tombstone can give you. He thought you would loved it if you feel what it was like being in a gunfight." Zak nodded with a thoughtful look.

I looked at him again, then at Nick and Aaron. They were watching him too, as well holding the cameras while Zak makes his final choice. "Why not? I Am always saying we need to get into the history. If that brings us close to the history then I say. Let's go ahead and do it." He made up his mine and stuck to it.

He then looks at me. "Can you get Red here, into a outfit too.." I blushed at the moment as Zak suggested the request. Nick gave Zak a glare at the moment then let it go. As I looked at the guy again. "Well. Normally we wont let girls join the gunfight unless there was a female outlaws.. But I can see what we can do to put her a outfit to make her feel more around the history. If that's the case." He said.

Zak and I Nodded, at the same time. "I would like that very much thank you." I replied back. Zak smirked at me. "Go and play dress up ok Red. I'll be meeting you up in a bit." He said. I was pushed towards the guy and a lady who at this time showed up with a smile on her face.

"I'll be helping you out with the clothing." She said. I Nodded, then left with the lady. As the guy went to the lads.

A hour in a half past, I was looking at myself in a old fashioned full length mirror that showed all my body. I blushed a bit as the lady was finishing up the last minute to put a few things on the dress I wore. Every once in a while, she'll click her tongue walk off to another part of her shop, then back to me.

A few times, looking at the colors that would fit my red hair the best. A curse once in a while for a redhead. Certain colors tend to look bad on me. Pinks and bright reds was one of them. It made my hair orange to ginger, instead of the red color it is.

After a while she decided to put me in a dress that was dark blue, but my chest caused her problems. Another thing having a chest and try to be more family friendly..In the end. I ended up wearing a Saloon girl dress.

The dress I am wearing now, as she went to go get something for my hair. Was a deep dark green colored dress, with black ruffles on the bodice, where my cleavage showed then, black to white ruffles and lace towards the end of the skirt. Which came to my ankles.

"Sorry it's taking so long to dress you up hun." The woman said to me. I smiled shyly. "It's ok. I just not very used to getting dressed up like this before." I replied back shyly once more. She tutted. "You got a good figure on you dear. You don't normally need a corset for the outfit." I blushed a bit more. As she fussed about my body. I Hated it. Despite what girls said. I just didn't like how my body is.

A reason why, I was looking at the scars that were showing lightly on my body. I shivered then messed with my arms a bit. But stopped as she tightened up the last few inches to my saloon girl dress. I gasped a bit at the sharp pain. "Sorry hun." As she bent down to fix the skirt. Which was made of silk.

After she was done, she went to pin up my hair a bit and messed with the curls that I naturally have. Then I was done. "There we go." She said, looking at me like I was a painting, she hummed for a bit then. Tuck my hair down letting it fall down to my back. "I think it's best to keep it down dear. It's rather lovely like that." she said. I gave a small thank you of a nod. Pleased to know my back which was sort of open in the back. Was covering up my scars once more.

"Is there anything else?" she asked. I shook my head no. "The guy who is with you also told me to get you a black one. Right?" "What?" I squeaked out a blush. Turning around as much I can in the dress. "One of the guys, told me to get you something in black or darkest color for when you do a lockdown. He said it's to help catch ghosts in a way." I blushed once more again.

"He wasn't wearing a black shirt with a dead cowboy on it was he? With his hair slightly spiked?" I asked. She smiled. "Yes, the good looking young one." I blushed once more. That was Zak. Why must said I need another outfit... I thought to myself...

But then calmed down a bit. She said it was for catching ghosts, so it meant. He wanted me as bait for tonight's lockdown. I sighed then nodded. "What does the black dress look like?" I asked. I saw her smile at me then showed a dress like the one I have. But it was black, with dark red ruffles. The bodice looks a bit to low, but with the ruffles, you don't get to see to much my chest. I blushed once more again.

"At least it's not a brothel outfit." I said to myself. After the woman was done with me. "Oh don't worry about ruining them. The guy had went ahead and paid for both dresses." She said, making me blush again. "Hold on What?" I asked.

She smiled then pushed me lightly. "It's ok. Think of it as a gift also you don't have to worry about getting it ripped or stained." She said. I nodded, with that I left with the second dress in my hands. I came out side of the shop then looked around.

I looked to see Zak and the guys waiting for me to be done. Nick and Aaron saw me first. With Nick it was a look like a brother would give that shows that your bonny.. Aaron's mouth fell open, upon seeing me which made me blush a bit at his shock.

He must of not seen me dress like this before.

Zak's POV

Cadie has been gone for an half hour. I smirked to myself as I slipped away for a few moments to talk to lady as Cadie was getting the outfit on her body. At this time a dress caught my eyes. It was a black silk, with ruffles along the bust of the bodice, with ribbons that was dark red color, as well the ruffles. It looks like a nice dress too..

It looked like something Cadie should wear for the night. I mean sure I didn't talk this over with her, but I want her to be bait for the night. TO see if she grab the ghosts attentions. The Birdcage theater was a brothel after, I would go with something around the clothing there. But decided to not go with it. I didn't want my body reacting like it already has been the last couple of days while I am with her.

Also I didn't want her to get already uncomfortable with her body as is. "I want this dress for the redheaded girl too." I said to the lady. She smiled at me. "This one." She asked. I nodded. "Yeah it's perfect for an paranormal investigation tonight." She nodded. "Also." I pulled out my card at this time. "I'll pay both the outfits that she has too." I said.

The lady smiled once more again. "Your in luck to be in this town. It's heavily haunted here and I am sure you guys well get what you find too." I smiled once more. "Thanks. How much do they cost?" I asked.

"Around about $350." The lady said. I stopped to think for a moment.. But then again... "Ok." I said. Then gave her my card. "If she says anything about it. Say it's a gift." I said, then left. I stopped for a moment upon noticing something of Cadie's on the chair.

Her clothes.. I did my best to ignore the feeling I got from thinking she was in nothing but her undergarments at this time. I cleared my throat at this then left.

My mind was still going over what had happened last night, between us. It was something that was going to bother me..

' " You never told me to stop." I said in nothing more but a whisper. As she looked up at me. I was laying on top of her, in my hotel room on the floor. So many things can change just by being like this with her.

"You were suppose to tell me to stop if it got to much for you." I said to her. She shyly smiled a bit at the moment, which caused me to too. "I trust you Zak." She said lightly. I smiled then lightly touched her face with one hand then slowly got up off her body. "I think we should go to bed. It's a long day tomorrow." I said to her.

Trying to ignore the touches and fullness of her chest against my face not to long ago. "It's best we get a pillow between us." I said. As I watched her to go to the bathroom to change. " I know Zak." Before closing the door to shower then get on her night time clothes.

I smiled then left the room to give her the privacy she needed.'

I shook my head, as I looked to see Nick and Aaron were looking at someone. Nick has the look of pride, while Aaron was pure simple shock. I looked at the caused of the shock to Aaron, cause let's face it. His facial expressions are priceless.

As I looked at who they were laughing. My mouth went really dry, I felt like my lungs couldn't get air. Then lastly I felt a strain against my pants a bit. As I looked at Cadence.

Blushing badly at this time, she was hiding her arms from anyone close by. The dress she wore was a dark shade of green, with white lace at the the trim and bottom of the skirt. Her bodice fit nicely that her cleavage was showing, but not as much as the black one would be. But since that bodice has more ruffles no one wont see her having problems with her chest showing as much.

She looked hot and sexy with the saloon girl outfit. Nodding my head in approval. Trying to ignore a small strain in what I felt in my pants again. I then walked up to her, as I did noticing how she was still hiding her arms from everyone.

I sighed. She looks amazing, yet she still hates how her body is. I ignored it for a bit. "Cadence." I trying to keep my tone nice going and not husky. She blushes again at this and I smiled. "You look good. Now you look like your part of history." I said to her. She smiled a bit more.

We then walked to where we are to meet some of the actors for the reenactments. I placed a hand on Cadie. "Sit and watch ok, Red. After that we'll take care of the rest of the hot spots." I said. Kissing her hand I dropped it then walked up to Nick and Aaron with the camera's rolling.

I glared at both of them. "Alright stop gawking at Cadence and let's get going. Aaron give the video cameras to." It went on and on from there. A few hours later and after being able to feel what it felt like at a gun fight during the western times. We carried on to do what is next by going to put X's and find hot spots.

I walked up to Cadie who was sitting as best she can in her dress. A slight playful smirk, I helped her up as I started to speak. "This lovely young lady right here is Cadence. We decided to dress her up to see what can happen later on." I said, as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, before letting it slide to her side.

"She sure is purrty am I right boys?" my question was shot towards, Nick and Aaron who was filming us. "Let's see how this little lady can, handle the men who used to be in the Birdcage theater." With that I finished what I said, then took Cadie with me. As they followed us to the old brothel.

-
Once inside, We met LeRoy once again. He smiled upon seeing Cadie wearing her dress, then at me, Nick and Aaron. "I see you went with your choice then Zak." Said LeRoy. Zak smiled again at this then nodded. "We needed bait for the lockdown, so why not. Cadence is used to being grabbed by male ghosts. Aren't cha Red?" I asked at the last moment to her. She blushed at this then nodded.

LeRoy gave a nod at the moment. "Just make sure you keep those men's hands off her. A Pretty young like her would surely get the men's attention." He said, baiting me as well too. I chose to ignore that bait for the time being.

"So you were saying before we stopped yesterday?" trying to get everyone back into the here and now. Which worked as Cadie spoke up. "We stopped talking to LeRoy after you talked to the historian." She reminded me. I nodded. "Alright let's carry on from where we left off. LeRoy do you think there are some good hot spots where, the paranormal was heavily active at in here?" I questioned so we, can figured out where the good spots are.

No sooner we asked, LeRoy gave us the answer I wanted to hear. Then we soon went on to finding the hot spots for tonight's lockdown.

No sooner after, Cadie stopped at the moment upon feeling she was being watched as we came into the closed off area were Poker was played at. I looked at her for a moment, as she looked around then up as she went red in the face. I smiled at this.

"Do I have to keep them boys hands off you Red?" I quipped in a playful tone. She kept on blushing then shook her head no. "Are you sure? Looks like you got there attention now." I said, Nick chose the moment to speak up. "Only one she should keep away is you Zak. I think your much more dangerous then the ghosts here." He said, it was supposed to be a tease. But I knew by his tone he wasn't joking about me flirting openly like this to Cadie.

"What can I say? I like what the ghosts men sees, I couldn't blame them. I Mean Cadie is rather tempting at times. Even ask the fans." I said, in a joking manner once more. As we marked the Poker area. We have to come back here. I saw Cadie's eyes looking at me, with a nod of her own. I smiled secretly. Knowing she'll allow me to use her as bait during the poker match I'll put up during the lockdown to this location.

I wrapped my hand around her arm once more, then we kept on walking and going to the next active areas. Another few minutes passed we stopped, at a place where LeRoy was at.

During the time, he was talking about a butt naked ghost lady. Getting all the guys attention at the moment. It peeked my interests as I heard. Cadie said. "Ew!" briefly. I smirked at the reaction she said, I began to joke and say something to see what she'll say next.

"Oh I would really, really like to see that." I said, as I smiled towards Nick and Aaron who was agreeing with me on what I said. Cadie rolled her eyes, then said something in Irish before walking a few away from me and Aaron.

This caused me, Aaron and LeRoy to laugh, not to be mean towards her. But just cause how she reacted. 'All I though I wont mind seeing a certain red head either.' My inner mind growls lightly, as I looked over her body. She caught me and blushed.

"Stop looking at me like that." She said shyly, her accent kicking in big time during the outburst. I smiled at this then decided to be serious again. Beside's last night was a huge wake, when I felt her under me. I should be trying to keep her as a teammate, not trying to bang her.

I nodded my head, then went to the next spot where a hearse was kept at, along the way I stopped to look at some old photos of the soiled doves, then looked at Cadie since her back was clearly turned as Aaron got her attention at the moment about a weird manikin. I took a moment to look at her back then my gaze went lower to her bottom, that rests between the silky skirts and ruffles.

I shook my head. "Let's go meet up with some more people ok guys. And Red." I said lastly to her, she nods at the moment. We kept on going and going, till we stopped for the day eventually.

After all this I looked at Cadie once more, during the time the guys were filming me and her. "Red! How are you with horses?" I asked. She looked at me for a moment or two, "I never ridden one in my life." She said. Nor has anyone of us, except Aaron and he got kicked in the head by a horse too when he was little.

"Ok, then you can ride with me or Nick. I want to go see this Mind, that people kept telling us about. I want to see if we can get one guy to come get a drink over at the theater." I said. She nods at this, as we got into the van and went to go get some horses.

Another hour or three passed, we finally got out to see we had came to a ranch who had horses. Cadie still wearing her saloon girl dress, I looked at her for a few more minutes. Which I did a lot over the last couple hours, speaks up to say.

"If you want me to change I'll do it Zak? Just so you can stop looking at me." She snapped lightly. I glared for a moment at her tone. I knew she was getting tired of me watching her or looking at her but I can't help it. She has something that I liked looking at either her body or the way her energy flows through her and then on to me. It's hard to explain why I can't stop looking at her, nor why my body wont stop liking her either.

I sighed. "No, You look good for the last six times already Red. I just don't know if you wanted to wear it while riding the horses." I Said, she would be flashing her panties if she rides up front with either me, Aaron or Nick.

Unless. "She can ride behind one of us Zak. That way she wont be popping out of her dress." Said Nick, as he finally see what was going on here. Aaron took a moment to tease him too at the moment. "Not unless he's hoping to see her fall out of her dress. Face it Nick. Scully is pretty damn hot in her outfit no offsense, Cadie." Aaron met a glare from both me and Aaron, as Cadie chose to ignore Aaron's playful tease on me.

I rolled my eyes. "So who does she ride with?" I asked one last time, as I felt my body got hard as I mentioned it. I didn't want anyone riding with her except with me. Nick caught the sudden look I made, I had of her body.

"I'll let her ride with me. That way you won't suffer from a embarrassing hard on Zak." He said, I blushed for a moment then hid it very quickly. But Cadie did heard Nick and nodded her head too in agreement with him.

I then waited for a moment or two then walked up to her. "Do you want to still play our game Cadence?" I asked in a very very low whisper, as I did. I noticed a small spark go through her eyes as she looked up at me before putting her sunglasses back on her eyes. She didn't say anything but walked away.

I followed her walk with my eyes, then smirked to myself. "Nick, Let's vote on who get's Cadie." I said. "Heads, I'll get Cadie. Tails you get her instead of me." Nick glares at me for a few minutes then looked at Cadie who went to go say hi to a dog who was walking up to her.

"Fine. Who wins get Cadie, who looses gets to leave the winner and Cadie alone." He said. I smiled taking a quarter out of my pocket, as Nick came up to me. "Also you got to keep your friend in check too Zak." He hissed in a dangerous tone. I smirked. "Jealous that I'll win." I said then flipped the quarter up into the air. "Let it hit the ground." We both said at once.

I smiled as the coin hit the ground. Heads. I won.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been very busy with a lot of things away from here, as well it's kind of hard updating more when I don't have internet. SO once more. Sorry for the update, thanks for being patient with me. I'll try to re do and fix any mistakes that I miss when I can get internet wifi or internet again..

Sorry if the chapter seems shorter then usual, or the interviews seemed rushed in all that. I try to keep from taking to much of the episodes when I write the episodes and locations that the guys go too.. But put them more up to Zak's POV, Or Cadies as well whoever, I use for the POV moment.