‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Final Chapter of Preston's Castle

Cadie's POV

Zak, Nick, Aaron and myself had stopped for a second or two, reason why we did so was cause we just caught something up these stairs that we are at now. How we got here, was when Zak decided we should go back up to Anna's room and see what we can get and also make contact with Anna.

As this had happened I was behind him as he went up the stairs before me, as we were going up them with Nick was behind me, Aaron in front of Zak. Zak was talking once more again telling the viewers what we are doing at the moment. However, we caught something in front of him and Aaron as, behind Nick and I too.

Zak got startled at this slightly then, lightly pushed me back behind him with his body and hand. To keep me from who ever made the noise on the stairs, as we went at least two steps down, and Nick placed a hand on my shoulder to steady me in case I lost balance.

However what we didn't know it was there was two sounds that we heard only different. Aaron and Nick heard two different sounds, however. At this time I walked down the stairs and follow where the noise came from.

"Stay where you are Cadence!" Zak called out, then asked Nick what he heard cause he heard something behind him. As Nick explains what he heard. Going down the stairs to where I am at. Zak shushed him and Aaron then Nick went back to explaining what he heard. Only however, Zak turned his attention on Aaron at the time who was in front of him.

As I kept listening to Nick on what he heard. I took a moment to walk all the sudden cause I wanted to find out where the sound was. Nick decided to follow, soon after Zak and Aaron too. With a slight grumble in Zak's voice. Saying I should of stayed put but I wont.

I came to a stop all the sudden as I felt and smelt something sickening hit my nose and insides.. I stepped back from the stairs. Zak steadied me with a slightly touch of his hand to my back. Nick was explaining what he was feeling too at the time. I went down the stairs but then stopped. Looking up at the boys without my camera.

"It feels like they are leading us." Nick said, this should of been the first warning for us to stop. Zak nodded his head, taking it all in now too. Since I said first after I got separated from them. Zak shushed a little bit more. Then followed me till we are all down the stairs into a hall way I stopped at this time to feel a headache shoot through my head. I groaned slightly at this and rubbed my head with my fingers.

Zak had a Mel meter out to see who was leading us down here. Then it hit me and him both. As I looked at Zak. Nick suddenly asked who was leading us or me. "I know you letting Cadie know by letting her follow you." he said, then Zak said. "What if it's Anna Corbin who is leading us?" which was the only way to think about it.

Zak then asked, a rather odd and scary question. "Are you the one that is trying to get Cadie to follow you. Since you been contacting her a lot?" he asked. "Are you'" Whoa dude!" Nick interrupts Zak as he felt a energy hit him or a feeling go through him.

But then it hit me instead of him. I felt a headache and I missed out how a orb had went into my head. Zak caught it or Aaron did with either of their camera's. I moaned in pain as I felt headache get worse. Unable to speak Nick, then asked.. "Are you using Cadie's energy? Are you the one that is causing her to feel your energy?" he asked. as I kept rubbing my forehead to keep the pressure of my headache down.

"It's hurting me head." I whispered my accent slipped through my English as I felt it get worse, then I all the sudden back away. At this time. Aaron was starting to get scare all the sudden as he felt a burning feeling his back leg.

He asked about it but, I was blocking him out I felt the pain enter me more. As my mind flashed back into another time with Anna this time by my side. "What's going on Anna? Why are you hurting me?" I asked. Unaware that this was caught by Nick who was filming as Zak told him to keep any eye on me.

As he tried to calm down Aaron. I shook my head and stepped away from where we stood at. I can't move any further. Anna wont let me move any further. "Why can't we go this way?" I asked her. She only gave me a slight worried look as I saw her standing in the way. She wont let me move any further.

I gave out a slight pained to a very very distraught sound that escaped my lips as I felt the pain of my headache once more. Zak stopped calming Aaron down after he was finished looking at his leg and telling him to calm down and take a breather. But then went to me.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" he asked, I moaned in pain and made the same distraught like noise again. At this point I had tears in my eyes and running down my face as this pain kept up. "Why are you hurting me Anna?" I nearly screamed at this pain as it kept coming. Zak not liking I was hurt at this time, he moved to try to comfort me..

As he did this, he stopped too all the sudden and felt something come over him.. "You know what? I don't want to film anymore." he said. As I kept on feeling this pain.. Nick slightly confused but said ok. Then Zak spoke up in a slightly off tone "I don't even want go any..." He trailed off afterwards. Nick kept talking thinking that we should keep going but, Anna wont let us. I felt Zak move towards me.

Then felt Zak's hand on my shoulder and the shock we had sent the pain out of me, then into him. As he didn't flinch back, but the pain left my head as. I tried to not fall down. Anna was now inside of Zak. Which took me a moment to realize it but, but since I was in pain still I didn't think of it.

Zak started to act differently around me, Nick and Aaron. I had my hands to my head still rubbing them as Nick had my camera at the time. Zak started talking now, about having tears in his eyes. As shivered and shake as a feeling went through him.

"Zak!" I called out to him, coming out the pain I had inside of leave slowly. I felt my hand touch him on the shoulder. "Let's leave please. I want away from here." I said, but my voice betrayed me. Zak looks at my eyes but he wasn't himself. I felt that it wasn't him the moment I placed my hand on him lightly.

Before I knew what had happened. Zak takes off with me, by leaving Nick and Aaron alone and confused on what was going on with Zak and I. I can hear them calling for us as I felt Zak drag me away from them by his hand, that is till I felt him turn around then picked me up bridal style.

As odd as it seemed by being carried off like this by Zak.. I felt less scared, with him then I was down stairs. As he wrapped his arms around me comfortable, tucking my body into his arms with his hand safely behind my back. We walked off together. Or rather he walked off with me. "Anna are you inside of Zak's body?" I asked. My wits were dulled however, clouding up my mind as I felt so safe with him.

Before we knew it, we were in Anna's room. Zak sat me down in the chair that was sitting in the middle. "Zak!! What's wrong why did you take me in here?" I asked. trying to get my wits but can't as I felt his hands didn't leave my body after he placed me down in the chair.

Nick's POV

Something wasn't right with those two. Cadie was freaking out and in pain till now then Zak ended up having something happen to him. Whatever happened to Cadie, Zak had gotten in return and took off with her leaving us behind.

"Where did he go? Why did he took off with Cadie?" Aaron asked, as we went to look for them. As we did we found them in Anna's room. I gave a scared look at Aaron, before looking at them. To seeing Cadie in the chair. Zak standing behind her with his hands on her body, I was confused at this as I filmed them. "Come into my room lads." Cadie said suddenly upon looking at us too.

Zak's hands didn't leave her body like he would of done if I or Aaron was filming them. Which puzzled me more. "Are you ok Zak and Cadie." Zak gave a short yeah, still messing with Cadie's shoulders still, as he pulled back her hair, to keep messing with her neck and shoulders with his hands. I felt slightly uncomfortable as he kept touching her like this.

Surely Zak wont be this way around her. I mean sure yeah away from being filming Ghost Adventures and once in while during the lockdown. But not like this though, with cameras filming his every movement he had made on Cadie's skin, in a very awkward yet intimate way. So I felt a blush came to my cheeks as I kept seeing him with his hands on Cadie. As for Cadie, well.. She wasn't putting up the fight for him to stop.. This wasn't like them.

"I mean you two seem different." seeing Cadie's head move slightly as she giggled, when Zak did too with a short reply. "You look different." I shook my head at this, then looked at Aaron who gave me a creepy what the fuck is he doing to her look..

Also gave me a should we still be filming them like this look? I shook my head and then went back to the two couple in the room. "I mean we wanted to make sure your ok. Since you ended up kidnapping Cadence on us Zak." I said, I hoped and wished I didn't caught the slight smirk in on Zak's face, as Cadie let out a soft sigh. Which ended up making me blush then shake my head.

"He's protecting me." she said lightly, I shook my head. "Anna are you inside of Zak? Or rather Cadie for that matter?" I asked. Wanting to know who Anna was inside at this moment. Cadie moved her head to the side as this happen, we missed the orb that moved near Zak's head, then went to Cadie's head instead of Zak's.

Zak shook his head, seeming like he came out of a trance, but kept his hands on Cadie, as a tight squeeze came from him. That was enough for me to know he was sort of back, but was quiet. Cadie spoke up once more.. "Please stay here with me." Cadie said lightly. Zak kept staying quiet for a long while. Whatever happened to him, still didn't leave his body fully since he was watching or looking down at Cadie.

"What if we wanted to go downstairs. I mean we have been so close to something down there, we should go back and see." I saw Cadie frown and Zak did too upon feeling this. "No.." She said, in a short reply ever. "Why is that?" I asked, since Zak still wont speak. It seemed like he was still in a trance like state.

Cadie looked very sad and showing fear on her face slightly as I asked. "You guys could get hurt down there... Why not stay here with me?" she asked sadly. Still looking sad at this, no happy look can be seen at this moment. As I saw Zak's hands still stay where they are at and lightly rubbed her back with one hand to calm and sooth her.

"Do you like Zak?" I asked. She blushed at this, at least one part of Cadie was responding to that question. "Yes. He is a good protector.." The idea clicked inside my head I see what was going on. "Anna did you make Zak lead Cadie away from where we are at? Did you know something would happen to Cadie if we went further.." the feeling was sitting in quickly.

Zak shook his head at this time, coming out what trance he had going on. He kept on looking at her, then I. "You didn't want her hurt, so you made Zak carry her off. Because you knew she would be protected by him." I said, then looked at Zak who was red in the face for what he had done, also Cadie was blushing too at the moment.

"Do you have flowers for me? I love flowers..." She said lightly. Zak shook his head then again. "Are you inside of Cadie again this time Anna?" I asked. She didn't answer at this. Till Zak spoke up for the first time since he came out of the trance he was in.

"Can you go get Anna her flowers Nick.. They are down stairs where she was found dead at." he said, looking down at her, I nodded, but felt a sick feeling at this time. Something told me to not go down there now, since Anna made Zak take off with Cadie for protection, that means who ever killed Anna down there would of hurt Cadie badly if it jumped inside of her body. Like what Anna did to warn us to not go any further.

I forgot Cadie, has a very very special gift that made her see the dead and even those who could of killed someone..Not to mention it can open her up to an attack too. Anna knew Cadie's connection to Zak and her gift.

Zak's POV

I didn't know what had happened. I touched Cadie to try to help her then all the sudden it was all blank. Everything inside me wanted to keep Cadie away from the where we were at. Hearing her saying she wanted to leave, I took her away from Nick and Aaron afterwards, I came to with her and I in Anna's room. My hands lightly resting and messaging Cadie's flesh against her neck and shoulders. As in a way to calm and sooth her.

Was Nick right on what he said to Anna. Did she jump inside us cause she knew what would've happened to Cadie if we went further. I shook my head, we got way to open and close with this location. I thought especially Cadence for that matter. I looked at Nick as I asked him to go get the flowers for Anna.

I moved so my hands were no longer on her body for the moment, then I knelt on the ground next to her or rather in front of Cadie's body. Lightly taking my hands into her's she smiled a soft loving smile at me. I knew this was Anna inside of her then. I felt her energy inside of Cadie's body.

I smiled at this, then felt her hands on my face, as I kept them on my own cheeks. "Nick, please go get her flowers... I think Anna would love it if she has them in here." I repeated at this. Nick nodded at this.

Then talking to Aaron, for a second he left after closing the door on Aaron, scared about what is going on with me and Cadie. Aaron left the room I got up but feeling her hands on mine. I smiled then patted her face with my own.. "Let me up Anna ok." I said.

I got up to walk next to the door with Aaron, he jumped at this then asked. "Are you alright bro?" I said in a short reply. "Yeah." " I mean I thought you and Cadie were having a strange rather awkward moment in front us while we filmed you guys..." he said unsure how to say it. I sighed at this.

I stepped lightly outside, then heard Cadie say something to me. "Yes, I'll come back inside." I said in a light smile. I can still feel Anna inside me and felt her inside of Cadie still. Was it all due to my connection and bond with Cadie? The Energy between us two? Can it let us two feel if one of us has a different energy inside one another? I asked myself.

"What's that sweetie?" I asked, turning back behind me towards Cadie. "I think she is still trying to talk to me." I said. A few moments later, Nick came running up to meet us. I grabbed the flowers as Nick told us what had happened as he was getting the flowers.

I moved in front of Cadie moving so I was on my legs now. I gave Cadie or rather Anna flowers. I saw Cadie smile softly at this, with slight tears in her eyes. "Here you go sweetie, these are you for you.... Now may you please release Cadie for me... So I can have what's mine back." I said, with a light touch of her hand on my face a again. Cadie fell to the side and I grabbed hold of her before she hit the floor.

"Wen! Are you alright sweetie?" I asked, her then smiled softly seeing how she had fallen asleep slightly or was knocked out. I sighed at this, Anna must of made sure to knock her out. I moved to give Nick my camera, then went to pick up Cadie as she was still knocked out.

I didn't bother looking at the two workmates of mine, as I walked out of the room with the sleeping Redheaded beauty in my arms, resting her head on my shoulders, as I tucked my arms protectively around her body as I carried her. I started to sing to myself all the sudden.. "I am ever going to be myself, again, again. Be myself again, again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I wanted to have Zak possessed but changed it a little bit.. Since I wanted to give him a reason to be like that and it was to get Cadie away from the who ever had killed Anna, but also lure Nick and Aaron away too.. So it's why I had Zak take her away.

Also yes, Zak and Cadie's bond and connection as well feeling eachother's emotions and energy between one another. I am having that as another big factor too.. So let's say if Zak was possessed, Cadie would feel something isn't right with him, or if something entered inside of Cadie's body or her mind. Zak would know it by how she is behaving as well her energy being not the same. So yes, later on things would get heated for the two, esp during the Ancient Rams Inn Episode and darker like Bobby Mackey's Music world and Poveglia Island..... Also Zak's dreaming problem will start getting more and more interesting here on out if you know what I mean ;)... Anyway's thanks for reading everyone..