Status: Hai

Somewhere in Neverland

One;

||{Clary}||

"My body's failing, I think I've hit the floor, I cannot feel anything anymore. My body's failing, I think I've hit the floor, I can't remember anything anymore!" Me and Ember sang along to the words to Of Mice & Men while jumping around the living room of our small apartment. Ember started playing air guitar and I burst out laughing. The next verse was about to come on when there was a knock on the door. Ember continued to play air guitar rocking out her blue hair going everywhere.

I opened the door to see our next door neighbor Julia standing there with a huge smile on her face which I kindly returned.

"Hey so um me and Jake are going to see some band tonight and we were wondering if you and Ember wanted to come with us?" Julia asked nervously

"Yeah sure what time?" I asked

"We're leaving around seven thirty"

"Okay we'll be ready"

Julia smiled again before walking away back to her apartment.

"What did little miss goody two shoes want?" Ember asked me when I walked back into the living room

"She invited us to a concert or something like that tonight," I said looking through my iPod for a new song to play "We leave around seven thirty ish"

Ember shrugged her shoulders as Bring Me The Horizon started playing loudly through the speakers. I found it a little odd Julia invited me and Ember to go with her and Jake. They are nice and all but they only ever talk to us outside of school.

***

"I don't know what to wear, " Ember groaned throwing shirts around my room.

"Maybe if you look in your closet you'll find something," I chuckled

"I already did"

"Just go find something Em"

"Asshole you just don't want me to wear your clothes" Ember pouted. I rolled my eyes at her and continued to look through my dresser for something to wear. I finally decided on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans , a pierce the veil tank top and my all black vans. My purple and pink hair fell over my shoulders still slightly curly from earlier. I touched up my make up a bit then went to see if Ember was ready. She had just finished braiding her hair when I walked in her room.

"I don't want to go anymore," Ember said sighing

"Too bad," I smiled

"I cant find anything good to wear!"

"Sweet fucking Lord what you have on is fine!" I wasn't lying either. She had on jean short shorts along with a Nirvana shirt. Bracelets covered her left wrist and she had on her red vans. Her make up was the same she just touched it up a little.

“But-“ She began to protest before I threw a shoe at her

"What the actual fuck Clary!" Ember shouted

"Hurry up and finish bitch we leave in ten minutes," I laughed before running out of her room.

She yelled something that I couldn't make out. I laughed again. I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror once more before getting my cellphone and put some extra cash in my bra. hey at least I know I won't lose it. Right at seven thirty the doorbell rang. Ember groaned and I answered the door. Julia and Jake stood there side by side with awkward smiles. I noticed Julia had the same clothes on from earlier and Jake had on khakis and a polo shirt. What kind of concert is this going to be.

"Great just fucking great," I heard Ember say from behind me. I knew exactly what she meant and now I was having doubts about going to this concert.

before I could object from going I gave Ember a quick glance before walking out of the apartment. I silently prayed that she would stop me and tell me to get my ass back inside because we're not going to some lame ass concert but the bitch didn't. I called her every name in the book in my mind when I heard her close the door and her foot steps behind me.

"Is it okay if we take my car?" Jake asked when we got to the parking lot

"Yeah saves me the gas," Ember shrugged

Jake unlocked the doors to his silver Volvo. Me and Ember sat in the backseat and him and Julia up front. The awkward silence during the car ride was killing me not to mention whatever music they were playing. What seemed like forever we pulled into the parking lot of the venue. Jake found a spot without trouble.

"Uhm are you sure me and Ember are dressed appropriately for this concert?" I asked Julia as we began towards the door.

She looked at me funny then laughed "Definitely me and Jake are the ones not dressed appropriately," She smiled

Okay then. Instead of waiting in line we walked straight up front. Jake said something to the security guard and he let us in. Okay what is going on here? Ember gave me a confused look and I gave her one right back. We followed Jake and Julia in silence. I was about to freak out until I heard several voices. Well it sounded more like laughing. The four of us walked into a room with four other people already in it. Four boys , four attractive boys to be exact.

I felt Ember grabbed my forearm. She may or may not have a small (big) obsession with guys. The four of them we sat on three different couches that were in what I'm guessing is a dressing room.

"You made it!" One of the boys says and stands up from the couch. He had on black skinny jeans with a muscle shirt and a red bandanna wrapped around his head making his curls go everywhere. I couldn't help but to gawk at him. He's beautiful. He went and gave Jake and Julia a hug.

Him or the other three boys didn't seem to acknowledge mine or Ember's presents until Julia said something. All eyes we on both of us and it wad weird. The boy with bright green hair quickly got up and introduced himself to us. Michael Clifford is his name. The other blonde boy stood up and started in our direction but tripped and over what I don't know. I bit my lip to keep from laughing at him. He introduced him self as Luke Hemmings. The tan skin boy who was probably the most gorgeous was smooth and confident when he introduced himself. Calum Hood this boy is interesting and lastly the boy who greeted Jake and Julia. He slightly smiled and said his name is Ashton... Ashton Irwin.

******

"So are you guys the band we came to see?" Ember asked after a while

"Yep," Luke said with a confident smile

"What's your band name?" I asked

"5 seconds of summer," Calum said

Me and Ember looked at each other before we both busted up laughing.

"What kind of name is that?" Ember asked

"Hey its punk rock," Michael pouted

"You sweet heart couldn't be punk rock no matter how much you try," I smirked . Michael narrowed his eyes at me and my smirk grew wider.

I looked over to See Ashton and Julia holding hands. When Ashton's gaze met mine he quickly pulled his hand out of Julia's and shifted away from her. The confusion and hurt was clear on her face. That was weird.

"Boys its time," Some guy said

The four boys jumped up with excitement. They did somethings I wasn't paying much attention to.

"Enjoy the show ladies," Calum winked before exiting the room. What a cute little shit he is. I Don't know what it was about Julia but she seemed upset. I wasn't one who really liked to get emotional with people so I didn't ask her what was wrong but it was really bothering me. I'm pretty such it has something to do with Ashton.

We found a good spot in the crowd to stand. There wasn't very many people but it was still crowded. Minutes later the lights went out. From some reason I felt myself getting excited.

******

I thought it was so cute how Luke, Michael, and Calum jumped around the stage together jamming out. During on if their songs I don't remember what it was called Michael screamed during singing it and I laughed. He tries to hard and it cute.

"Okay this next song it called 'Don't Stop'" Ashton's thick Australian accent said into the microphone

I watched him the whole time. He's incredibly sexy on those drums and I couldn't help the perverted thoughts that started to fill my mind. The things he can do. I wouldn't mind him doing me. Wait slow down there Clarissa you barley even know this boy. I rolled my eyes at myself. For a brief moment me and Ashton locked eyes and when we did all my thoughts came flooding back.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello (: well first off this story is written by me and my best friend, she doesn't have an account but I will tell you which chapters are hes and which aren't. You'll now which ones are hers because she is 10000 times better than me at writing lol

And the layout I know it sucks but I'm not good at making them! I will probably end up changing it because it looks horrible lol

anyways it would be great if you left a comment and recommended andddd subscribed ! I love you all so so much!