Dragon age 2

Dragon age 2 part 7

Sabastian Carefully snecks up a hill just behind the Dargon and gets his bow Dran readdy to fire... Anders gets ready to cast ice Spalls on the Dragon... Fenris says"I am Ready when you are Hawk... Lucrecia says" ok let's GO! she runs out with Fenris just behind her... The Dragon swings its tail at them... Fenris and Lucrecia doge the attack... Anders hits the dragon with his strongest Ice spell... Sabastian Shots Arrows at the wings of the dragon trying to cripple it so it couldn't fly away or at them... The Dragon wars in raged it slams its tall on the Ground heard coursing the Ground to shack violently... Sabastian falls from the hill he was on but thankfully Aders ues a spall to catch him before he hit the ground... The dragon opens its mouth as it lunges at Lucrecia... Fenris yells HAWK! he pushes her out of the way... The dragon bits down but only one of her sharp teeth go into Fenrises body he was using his hammer to stop the dragon from completely biting him but it was still very painful... Lucrecia Yells" FENRIS!! she runs full speed at the Dragon she jumps up and stabs the dragon in its eye... The Dragon Wars in pain it shacks its head trying to throw Hawk off... Sabastian sees an opening he shots at the Dragons neck... The dragon wars in pain it falls to the ground... Lucrecia Stabs the dragon in the neck killing it Then she runs over to Fenris and says" Fenris are you ok?... Fenris says" yes it didn't bit all way through my armor to me but maker it hurts he hisses in pain... Anders says"I don't have any mana left hawk of cores he head been lying he wanted Fenris to die... Sabastian Says" i will run back to Kirkwall and get Bethany Anders come with me... Anders says" but i want to keep... Lucerica says" anders with out any mana you cant keep me safe go ill be ok just hurry back... Anders fallows Sabastian all the way back to Kirkwall... once there Sabastian sees Bethany and says" Bethany you need to fallow Fenris is hurt badly a dragon bit him... Bethany says" what! lead the way I will fallow you... Sabastian Tacks Bethany to the wounded coast were Hawk and Fenris was at... Bethany says" Sister Fenris she runs to them... Lucrecia says" Bethany thank the maker you both made it back here do you think you can heal Fenrises wounds?... Bethany says"I can try she starts to use healing magick to heal Fenris Wounds... Fenris hisses in pain as he Felt Bethany's magic on his skin but he knew she was trying to help her... Bethany says" I Know it Hurts Fenris I am Doing what I can as Fast as I can Just Try to Relax... Fenris says" I am It Just It hurts He stays as Still as he can... Lucrecia Says" Its Almost Over Fenris she holds his hand trying to comfort him... Bethany says" ok that's it I am done she backs away knowing how he will react... Fenris Bolts up And Moves away From Hawk and the others... Lucrecia Says" Fenris Its... Fenris says" Just Give me a Minuet Hawk... Lucrecia says" I am a just want to be sure you are going to be ok that's all... Fenris nods and says" ok Just don't touch me my skin feels like its on fire... Lucrecia says" as long as you are ok I won't... Fenris slowly Relaxes and says " ok it stop hurting all be fine know t thank you Bethany... Bethany says" your welcome Fenris I am just Glad you're ok...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Fenris}...{Hawk}...{Varric}...{Anders}...{Carver}...{Izabella)...(Potions)...{Bethany}...{Aveline}...{Merrill}...{Gambled}...{Arishok}...{Meredith}...{Flemeth}...{Lucrecia}...{Deanery's}...{mabari}...{Sabastian}...{high}...{Adriana}...{Varania}...{Kirkwall}...{Bartered}...{Leandra}...{Viscount}{Orsino}...{Relic}...{Clarifies}...{Garret}...{high}...{Casandra}...{Moraga}...{Cullen}...{Qunari}...(Lyrium)...(Hadrian)...