Status: Look at the story in full detail, the photos of the real vacation and the real people featured in the story at http://seasidesummerbc.tumblr.com/ Password: seaside

Keeping Summer

Six // Kayla

Date: June Eleventh Two Thousand Fourteen.
Time: Two Thirty in the afternoon
Place: Outside Heavenly Gelato

“Riley,” I started, “Are you absolutely sure thats him?” I tried talking some sense into her before she went ballistic on him. She knew it was him. I don’t even know the guy and I know by the way Riley is reacting that is him. After that everything happened so quickly. She shed a few tears before putting up her walls. She walked over to him. Talked to him and you could see her pointing at the girl and him. She was being a civilised person, but you could tell by the expression on his face that he was trying to bull shit his way out of this. Trying and failing to tell her that he wasn’t cheating. Riley started getting mad when he denied everything. So did the blond girl, but she started yelling at Riley and not Chad. I ran over to the group and interjected the yelling before open warfare happened between the two girls. We don’t need a huge scene made in the center of seaside.
“Chad, I’m Kayla” I started “Nice to meet you. You and Riley are over. Good bye.” Then I grabbed Riley’s wrist and pulled her away.
I walked her back to the house and sent a text to Rachel saying “Take girls shoppin. Don’t bring them home. I’ll explain when I get Ry to calm down.” I brought Riley to the guest bedroom on the second story. We kept all our clothes in that room, but the bed is super comfy. I layed her down in bed and tucked her in.
“I just can’t believe this happened” she stuttered between her cries. “He was so perfect or at least perfect in my eyes!”
“Riley, you need to be happy this happened. You need to look for the bright side in this! You know who he truly is! If he was stupid enough to cheat on you in a small town that you were vacationing in, what would stop him from cheating on you in Dallas? He is obviously stupid for cheating in the first place!” I layed down next to her as i spoke “You deserve so much better than him. You need someone who will appreciate you and is smart and beautiful just like you. Also there are more guys out there who are perfect for you and I bet you they have a better butt than that boy.” She smiled.
“Yeah, Chad’s butt wasn’t really on point.” She laughed sitting up a bit leaning against the headboard like me now.
“You need a man with a butt like David Beckham” I say, “Now how ‘bout we spend the next hour rotting our brain cells with some TV?” I ask.
“I’m all for it.” She laughs and grabs the remote from the bedside table. After channel hopping for about five minutes we decided on watching the Friends marathon on TBS. We sat in bed just laughing at the corny jokes Chandler Bing made. Then cried when Rachel and Ross were ‘on a break’. It wasn’t really how I imagined spending my first day at Seaside, but hey, we have three more weeks at this heaven on earth.