Status: Hi everyone hope you enjoy

Changing For Her

First Day

I was awoken by screaming and shouting coming from downstairs, probably in the kitchen.

" You cheated on me and brought him into our house." dad yelled

" I'm sorry Dave" my mum shouted.

" I'm don't think I can forgive you now," dad said trying to keep calm

"You don"t have to, I will take Josh and Isabelle and leave," my mum managed to choke out.

" No you don't," dad said " Yes I d-

Katie's POV

I was cut off from this flashback by the sounding of my alarm clock. I got out of bed, showered and headed towards the door taking an apple on the way

" I'm leaving" I shouted to my dad and continued walking, not waiting for a response.

Arriving at Cliff High, the halls were very busy and noisy.

" Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm your tour guide for the first few weeks of school!" said a red head girl who was smiling widely.

" Thanks?" I said confused by her enthusiasm. She then checked my timetable and took me to my first class which was History.

As soon as I got into the class the teacher sprung to life. " Class, this is Katie Jenkins you're new classmate," the tall teacher said. I went to the the back of the class and took a seat behind a blonde haired girl.

" Hi, my name is Shania ," she said with a somewhat bubbly voice, great another person happy to be here.

" I'm Katie but everyone calls me Kate"

A few minutes later, 2 boys walked in covered in tattoos and the class fell silent. The tallest one wore a black leather jacket and the other had a a bandana wrapped around his dark curly locks.

" Mr. Styles and Mr. Malik, why are you late again?" Mr. Harris, I think said.

"Because we wanted to" the curly haired boy replied " and plus, I didn't want to see your sorry excuse of a face, no wonder your wife left you."

By this point, Mr. Harris face was burning with anger,
"Out of my class, Now!" he yelled, but being the 'bad boys ' they were, continued waking to their seats which was, unfortunately, next to me.

"Move" demanded a familiar voice. I lifted my head only to be met by a familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes.

" Excuse me?"

"You heard me M-o-v- e " Malik boy said

"Well NO, N- O,"

By now, everyone was staring at me with wide eyes and shock written all over their faces.

I was so distracted by looking at everyone that I did not realized that the Malik boy had gotten closer to me until I felt hot breath on my ears sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll see you soon babe," he whispered into my ear nibbling on it, "And it's Zayn," he winked and turned away leaving me stunned with the electric shocks still piercing through my body.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After 2nd period I was making my way to Biology class only to be pulled into a janitor's closet and lips crashing down on mine. Do you want to guess who it was?
Yes, only Zayn.

"What did you do that for? I whispered- yelled
" I told you I would be seeing you soon, didn't I?" He chuckled.
" I don't care, I have class, so bye,"

Just as I was about to turn the door knob I was pushed against the wall and pink soft lips crashed onto mine and I found myself kissing back. After a while, he pulled away and stared into my eyes making my cheeks redden in embarrassment by our closeness.

" What's your name?" Zayn asked.
"Katie"
He was about to leave but turned and told me to leave 10 minutes after him.

I was on my way to the library when Kelly (her tour guide) stopped me and invited me to sit with her and her friends and just on cue the bell rung signalling it was lunch break.

" Hola, I'm Camille and that is Liam, Parker and Giselle" said a very pretty brunette at the table.
I was eating peacefully when Kelly nudged me under the table.
"Looks like you have an admirer," she said pointing towards the door where Zayn was leaning on the wall staring at me.

Just as I was about to get up to go to Zayn, " Hey, aren't you the new girl" said a blonde hair, blue eyed guy, who looks like a jock, asked. " I'm Jake"

"Katie," I replied
"So there's this party at my house on Saturday, do you want to come?"

"Yeah sure just give me the address, Can my I bring my friends?"
"Yeah"

After my conversation with Jake, I went to the bathroom and guess what I saw? Zayn making out with some blonde bimbo.
I shrieked getting the attention of them both.

" What do you want b*tch, Can't you see we're busy?" said blondie

" No I can't see thanks to you two, and listen up sl*t, I'm no b*tch, that would be you."

Zayn did not say anything and did not meet my gaze. Geez What's wrong with this dude?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After school, I was on my way out the exit when I saw Zayn leaning against his car talking with a group of guys and I quickly turned to go the other but he saw me.

"Kate! Come on over," he yelled

I then turned and hesitantly walked towards him and his group of friends.

"Guys, this is Kate, she's new here"

Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist and introduced me to them "that is Louis, Niall and Harry" who sent me a cheeky wink making Zayn's grip tigten on my waist.

" I'm Kate as you all know""Guys, I have to go and take Kate home," Zayn said which made me confused as to how he knew where I lived.

"Zayn how do you know where I live?"

" You live three houses away from me," he said " that was why I was there when I bumped into you,"

"Oh"

"Thanks" I said before unbuckling my seat belt.

"Yeah and I'll be taking you to school, just text me" he said

We exchanged numbers and I made my way into the house and crashed on the couch and was engulfed with darkness not before receiving a text fom Zayn.

Night Kate

-Z