Status: Hi everyone hope you enjoy

Changing For Her

Hello Bradford

Katie's POV
The house, wait let me rephrase that- the mansion was huge and the smell of freshly cut grass filled my nose, "Wow, this is beautiful." tyh
"Tell me about it," my dad chuckled while unloading the car "go and choose a room," he continued. " OK," I then ran up the stairs checking rooms until I came upon a purple one. "This is it,"

After 2 hours of unpacking, I decided I am going for a walk. " Dad, I'm going out!" I yelled. "Be careful he!" shouted back. I put on my DC sneakers and hoodie and headed out the door. When I got to the bottom of the street, Diamonds by Rihanna started playing
Find light in the beautiful sea,

I chose to be happy
You and I, You and I we-

I was snapped back to reality by being knocked to the ground by a tall figure dressed in black who just continued walking.

" Hey! Aren't you going to help me up or at least apologize?"
I guess not because he continued walking.

"Ok, you seriously need to work on your manners, Haven't your parents taught you manners?" I scoffed
this made him turn fully around. His chiselled jaw was clenched and his dark locks was styled in a quiff. His chocolate eyes burned through mine and I did not realize I was staring until he asked

" Like what you see?"
I rolled my eyes and said " whatever, but seriously (sigh) you knocked me over and you couldn't at least say sorry." I thought he was going to apologize but he laughed, he freaking well laughed. What type of jerk does that?

" One you've never seen, babe," oops did I say that out loud?
He then came closer and extended his hand to help up using the other hand to support my lower back.

" Thanks," I said but he just turned away and left not even spearing me a second glance. Seriously is this dude bi-polar?

Anonymous POV
I was chilling when I got a text saying my best mate was attacked in the alley at the end of my street.
Immediately, I got up and furiously made my way there. What have they done with him? Is he hurt really bad? I was so lost in thoughts that I did not concentrate on where I was going and bumped into someone. I didn't turn around but continued walking.

"Hey! Aren't you going to help me up?" I smirked to myself and continued walking.

" OK, you Seriously need to work on you manners" this made me turn around and what i saw was not what I expected to see.
She was beautiful with her brown locks with red highlights and her long toned legs.

"Like what you see?"
She scoffed and replied whatever. " You knocked me down and the least you could do was apologize."

I did the oddest thing in this situation and laughed. She probably thought that I was crazy but she was really cute when she got angry.
I then came up to her and gave her my hand to help her up.

" Thanks," she replied but I just turned away, needing to get to Harry.
Katie POV
" Dad! I'm back" I yelled.
"In the kitchen" he shouted back " How was it"
" It was ok, Bradford is very beautiful" I said.
After dinner, I went to my room and packed my things for school tomorrow. Just as I was asleep, I got a text from an unknown number
Stay away from him
He's dangerous
OK, now I am freaking out, who could have texted me. Although I was scared I still manage to fall asleep.