Status: Comment please

It Was Always You

The Meeting

So everything started one normal day when I was walking down the street going to my job. I entered in a coffee shop to get me a coffee. I paid for it and continued on my way to my job as a vet. I loved my job as I could be in touch with many animals, normally pets, though when something happened in the zoo I was the one they called to. When I entered in the vet clinic, I was welcomed by Kate my secretary or receptionist, however you want to call her. She was of average height, with a curvy body. Her hair was long and wavy. Her eyes were a clear blue that stood out with her pale complexion. I just envied her for her beauty as all men were always after her. So it’s quite easy to imagine that most of our clients were men. For my part, I’m tall, not on the slim side or in the fat one, just in the middle. My hair is neck length and curly. I’m a brunette too. My eyes are hazel, though most of the people say that they are brown as the green part of them is not perceptible if you are not standing really close to me. Concerning men, they do not go after me as they go after Kate. They just see me as a friend who can hook them up with Kate.

Anyways, the day went by rather quickly and I got ready to leave. I closed the door and locked it. I waved goodbye to Kate who lived in the other direction to me. I opened my flat’s door and was surprised to find someone standing there. Looking out of the window. Giving me his broad back. I cautiously grabbed an umbrella that was in the umbrella stand right next to the entrance door. I walked cautiously to him and when I was about to hit him, he turned around and looked at me with his green eyes.

“I wouldn’t do that” He advised me with his deep voice. I tried to hit him with the umbrella, but he stopped it in mid air with just one hand and threw it to the floor. I picked my cell phone and tried to dial the police number as I ran away from him.

“I wouldn’t do that either” He told me as he smashed my mobile phone down on the floor. I looked at him with wide eyes and scared. I grabbed the first thing that I found at hand and threw it to him before running out of the house. I ran into a man who looked at me confused.

“Hey, are you OK?” He asked me as I looked back to make sure that the stranger was not following me. However, he was right behind me. I looked at the man scared and tried to get away once again, but the man I bumped into grabbed me with force.

“Sorry, I cannot let you go. We have to tell you something”

“No, let me go” I struggled and the man grabbed me with even more force.

“This is easier” The man who was in my house stated before I felt a hard pound on my head and lost consciousness.

I opened my eyes to find darkness surrounding me. I tried to move, but I was tied with chains to a wall. I started to get scared and tried to yank the chains from the wall. My head hurt like hell and my eyes felt heavy. I screamed and no one answered, apart from someone opening the door. Light came into the dark room and was shocked and scared to find the man I bumped into smiling down at me.

“Let me go, please” I begged as my eyes started to water.

“I cannot, dear” He walked inside the room and started to get the chains off my feet and hands.

“Come on, let’s go” He offered me his hand and I took it. He smiled once again to me and I took it as my chance to throw him to the floor and ran out of the room as fast as I could. I turned on the corner and ran downstairs. When I was about to reach the door knob, someone hoisted me up and threw me on his shoulder.

“Peter, you should be more careful” I heard the deep voice of the man who had me on his shoulder say. I tried to get off his shoulder, but he had an iron grip on my waist. I punched him in the back with my fists and tried to kick him in the stomach.

“I wouldn’t do that” I heard the man called Peter advised me. I felt as the man who was carrying me threw me to the floor. I grunted and stood up quickly. I looked at the stormy green eyes of the man who was glaring at me. I tired to run to the door, but the man threw me once again to the floor.

“You are going nowhere” He stated and I tried to run the other way. I heard him sigh and run after me. When he caught me he pinned me to the wall and pressed his body to mine as he held my hands up in his iron grip.

“Do not even dare running away again” He threatened me and I gulped and nodded my head in submission. He looked at me one last time before letting me go. My arms fell limply to my side and let them guide me wherever they wanted to.

Don’t think that I gave up my fleeing intentions. It was just that I couldn’t think of anything else to do. They took me to a library where a man was sitting down on an armchair. When he heard us, he looked up. He had brown eyes and matching hair and he was well built too. He looked at me with a smirk and walked my way. I backed up only to bump into the green-eyed man who pushed me forward.

“Hello, Evelyn” The man said and I gasped not knowing why he knew my name. “No worries, we are not going to kill you”

“Well, this one is doing a really bad job at that” I muttered and the brown eyed man chuckled and the green eyed one just growled.

“We are not going to rape you either” He continued to reassure me.

“Not that she is even rapeable” The green eyed man cackled.

“We want to tell you something” The man continued “But first of all, I’m Bobby. The one on your right is Peter and the one behind you is Eric. We are defenders of the light” I looked at each one of them before nodding my head in disbelief. “You have a mission. You are to feign to be the key of Light” He concluded. The room was filled with silence and I just stood there not believing what he told me.

“Ok, so can I go now?” I finally said and Peter started laughing as Eric starting muttering angry words towards me.

“You don’t believe us, right?” Bobby asked me and I shook my head. “Tomorrow you will be attacked by a group of men wearing black and a red scarf” He told me “You can go if you want” He said with a smirk. I looked at him one more time before running away, but not before hearing how Eric and Peter screamed at Bobby who just shushed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, leave a comment