Status: Soon six Korean boys were shouting in Korean. We are pretty sure there are cuss words mixed in too. We couldn’t hold in the laughter anymore. They turned to us like lions on the hunt. “Don’t you mean colorful chickens on the hunt.” Laughed Rachel

Boys Are Pathetic

Boys. Are. Pathetic. Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve. We had been living with B.A.P for almost two weeks now and hadn’t made any progress, they are still rude, hateful, and refuse the slightest bit of fun. Now for a week Rachel and I have been waiting for a Christmas tree to appear in the living and nothing. We finely asked a maid and she said the boys refused to put one up since they work on Christmas any way. Well we decided to fix that. First stop the store.

“For a tree and things to make it pretty.” Said Rachel

“God damn it Rachel.”

Our driver was up front driving.

“Well duh.” Said Rachel

I glared at her. As I was saying he was laughing as we “fought”. When we got to the store he came in with us. Hopefully we could find everything we needed, it was Christmas Eve after all. They only tree that they had left was a fake, 6ft plan tree. We took it. We got lights, ornaments, stockings and a whole bunch of things.
Laughing we made it back home and the boys were still at rehearsal. The maids and cook saw us bringing in all the Christmas things.

“What is going on?” asked the maid

“You guys still work tomorrow?” asked Rachel

They all nodded.

“Good tomorrow we are going to have a Christmas feast.” I said

They all got big grins on their faces.

“Now help us make this place look Christmassy.” Rachel said

We got the tree up and looking pretty and so was the living room. The driver even helped decorate the outside. Rachel and I put all of our presents under the tree. We had one for everyone, the two maids, the cooks, the driver, all of the boys got one two and the two fancy suits each got one as well. We weren’t expecting presents back and we didn’t care we wanted to make them happy.

“What the hell?” asked a familiar voice

We turned to find the boys looking around.

“We are ready for Christmas. And since you work tomorrow during the day, present opening and dinner will start at 7:00 pm so don’t be late.” I said smiling at them

“Presents?” asked Dae Hyun

“Yep Rachel and I got each of you a present. We also got ones for them too.” I said as I waved my hand at the cook, maids, and driver.

“And Fancy suit number one and number two got presents as well.” Said Rachel

Everyone just looked confused.

“It’s Christmas tomorrow.” I said

“No.” said all six boys as they all turned and left the house

Sighing I looked to Rachel. “I was kind of hoping they would be excited.”

“Right.”

“We won’t be able to stay for the dinner either.” Said the cook sadly

“That’s ok.” I told them

“We can cook and we will save food for all of you.” Said Rachel with a smile

The next day it was 7:00pm. Rachel and I had made ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, rice, yams, and corn. We also backed peanut butter cookies and fudge, puppy chow, oatmeal raisin cookies, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and chocolate fudge. We sat at the table, our plates in front of us. Just us. The cook, maids and our driver was at their homes. We had given them their presents in the morning. B.A.Ps was still under the tree and they were who knows where, we just know they weren’t here.

Rachel sighed. “I kind of hoped they would show up.”

“Same.”

We heard the door open and the voices of the boys. We listened as the walked into the living room. Then they walked into the dinning room where we were.

“God, I am starving.” Said Young Guk as he grabbed a plate

“Good the food is still warm.” Said Dae Hyun

“Looks so good.” Said Young Jae

“It is.” Said Zelo shoving food in his mouth

“Thank you.” Both Rachel and I said

They looked at us. “WHAT?!”

“What?” I asked

“This food is awesome!” said Him Chan

We smiled. We ate, we laughed. We even singed. We were having such a great time. We had to hide some of the food for everyone else because they kept eating, and eating and eating. But when we walked into the living room to give them their presents, there was more under the tree.

“By the way we got you presents.” Said Young Guk

And for the rest of the night we laughed, played games, opened presents and for a small time it felt like we were a real family. Now you are wondering why I haven’t said what our presents were to the boys and what they got us well I want to play a game with you. I want you, in the comments, to guess what each one person got. By now you should have a good idea what Rachel and I are like not much on what our likes are but neither do the boys so this should be fun. Use your knowledge of B.A.P to guess theirs. Have fun!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short but its suppose to be a little special treat. Have fun!