Threat

***tard

“How is he?”
“He hasn’t woken up yet, but it’s nothing to worry about. The body heals best when it’s resting.”

Why is it so dark?
…And cold?

“Do you mind if I stay here?”

Michael…?

“Go ahead. Maybe he’ll wake up while you’re here.”

Wake up?
Why do I…?

“Hey, Tyler…”

It
is Michael.

“…It’s been four days. Please, wake up…I love you so much, and I’m sorry that I let this happen to you…”

Wake up…
I just need to open my eyes, right?

But I feel so tired.

“Please, wake up…”

…He needs me to wake up.
Come on; open your eyes.

Wake up.
Wake up!


My eyes shot open, quickly scanning the area.
I was lying in a bed; Michael had his hand in mine, his forehead resting against my thigh.

There were tight wraps around my arms and my ribs, making movement a little uncomfortable.

I continued to look around, taking note of the IV in my arm and the heart monitor nearby.

Why am I…?

“Tyler?”
Michael quickly sat up, tired eyes staring into mine.

A small moment of silence before he wrapped his arms around me.

“You’re finally awake…!”
“…What happened?”

He tensed up.

“Marcia…That bitch. She—”
He cut his sentence short, moving away before gently placing his hands onto my cheeks.

“I’m so sorry…I let this happen. I didn’t stop her when I could, and she…”
“…So, she put me in the hospital this time…”

He bit down on his lip as tears fell from his eyes.

“She won’t hurt you anymore, Tyler. I promise you that I will never let her touch you again.”

I placed my hand on top of his, leaning into his touch.

“Where is she…?”
He moved his hands away.

“I don’t know. The hospital banned her from seeing you. She hadn’t tried calling or anything either.”

“Oh…”
“…Do…Do you still—”

I shook my head.

“I told her that I’ve stopped loving her. I guess you and Mom finally got through to me…I can only hope that Marcia will be okay, one way or another.”

I could only feel numb at the thought of her.

Michael let out a small sigh, causing me to give him a questioning look.

“What?”
“…I love you, so much.”

I couldn’t help but smile slightly, before motioning towards him to come close.

He did so; I didn’t hesitate to pull him closer, pressing my lips against his.
One kiss after another led to a full-on make-out session that was – sadly – short-lived.

“Tyler?”
“Hm?”

“Does…Does this mean that…you’re going back home, when you get better?”
“I…I don’t think I’m ready to leave Cali yet…Not when you’re still here.”

A small grin from him.

“Then…”
“I…I want to move in with you…if you’re still okay with me doing so. I-I’ll get a job as soon as possible—”

A large grin before he hugged me again.

“Of course I still want you to move in with me, Fucktard.”

My smile grew wider.

“Micah?”
“Yeah?”

“I love you too.”

His hug grew a little tighter as he nuzzled my cheek with his nose – with me protesting slightly with laughter.

Everything will be okay.
I just have to heal and get out of here.

I can start my life over again, with Michael.
I can forget about—


I bit down on my lip.

Please, Marcia.
Please, don’t do anything reckless…
♠ ♠ ♠
Them Tycael feels though.
An update for you, lovelies!
Don'tFearTheReaper, silent hearts. <3
'Til the next chapter!