Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Introduction to characters and story.

It is a great morning of late winters we are going in a campus of one of the biggest institutes for technology in India naming IIT a place where students work hard to achieve their aims, this place is full of ambitious girls and boys who don’t have time to think about anything other than there studies, among them there is girl called Esmeralda, student of third year and head of student body committee
she barely think of caring about others, this simply means she is ambitious don’t get mix with arrogance and rudeness here, her face reflects the pride, her attitude reflects the straightness and here behavior express the discipline, she belongs to an army background family so without any doubt we can tell why this girl have these qualities, her life was simple and straight enough to make you understand her character, in that same campus there is another human being having XY chromosome structure his name is Jason parker a rich spoilt kid who is intelligent but yet not ambitious the reason behind his presence in IIT is his dad who want him to be scholar just like himself, but this junior parker have some different goals, he is an excellent footballer which makes him the president of sports committee and captain of institute football team . This guy is a total opposite personality of Esmeralda but somehow her best friend these two are different, always fight about everything thing, hate everything about each other but care for each other more than anything in this small little world.
Jason was Esmeralda’s strength and she was his. If they were there for each other than what else is required, a complete friendship but our story haven’t started yet, it takes it beginning from the international league of football between all the famous institutes of world, Jason being captain means the team can’t lose any match and that’s why IIT Mumbai won all the matches and trophies, this victory made Spanish league to think about that particular team, they were damn sure they can get some great players there that’s why they decided to visit India with their two great clubs Barcelona and Real Madrid, , Ronnie and Andres make their appearance here , Ronnie is the emerging player of real and Andres belongs to Barcelona, both are excellent footballers with great skills, and take each other as a competitor. The plan was to have workshop of football where the good players of these two clubs will work out with the skills of institutes players and at the end they will select two footballers one for Barcelona and other one for real Madrid.
This opportunity was a golden chance for every player of the IIT Mumbai team so as for Jason, the moment he heard about this workshop he shouted like hell he couldn’t even believe that this much big clubs are coming and also they are going to teach them, wow, Jason couldn’t wait to tell about this to Esmeralda but it was already the in time of girls and boys hostel he could have used cell phone but no, he wanted to see her reaction and also he didn’t wanted to wait till morning so decided to use his plan B, he was standing just in front of the girls hostel building and then he called Esmeralda on her cell phone, inside of girls hostel Esmeralda was studying as usual her roommate was sleeping because it was already after midnight, she saw her phone vibrating as it was on silent mode so that she won’t disturb her roommate, the phone was flashing Jason picture and name , she picked up the phone,
Esmeralda: hello, what the hell you need now
Jason : sweetheart I want to tell you something,
Esmeralda: sweetheart? Okay spit it out Jason and makes sure it worth calling this much late night.
Jason: oh it worth everything but first let me in, it’s so cold out here
Esmeralda: what, you are standing out, why Jason why. Why you always take this kind of risk what if someone saw you and complaint about it to our teachers or may be to dean.
Jason: chill, and think about chilling open the god damn window and let me in.
Esmeralda: oh sorry,
she opens the window and let Jason to come in.
Esmeralda: now tell me, what?
Jason: you know what Barcelona and real Madrid both are coming to our institute and they are going to teach us and also at the end of the workshop they will choose two of us, to play with them.
I am really excited and can’t just wait.
And my happiness means you have the first right to know about it.
Esmeralda took deep breath. And then a smile flashed on her face, she came closer and pressed a sweet kiss on his cheek. Which made him blush a little?
And then she hugged him as tight as possible.
Esmeralda: well really this worth everything I am so happy for you, I know they will choose you and sooner you will become a great footballer just the way you thought.
Jason: now you can think of why I haven’t told you about this on cell phone.
This time Esmeralda blush a little.
Then he grabbed her hand pulled her towards the window after sometime the two best friends were sitting on the roof of hostel looking at star and other beautiful things and mean while talking about their aims and future. Next morning it was about 5:00 AM sun was coming up with its great red color, Esmeralda opened her eyes she fell asleep in Jason’s arms as usual, she pushed him a little. Wake up Jason she said, it’s getting late you should go back to your hostel before your warden knocks on your door.
Jason woke up by rubbing his eyes and the next moment he was running like hell, Esmeralda laughed a little and then she made her way back to her bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is short introduction but have the capability to tell you the way of my writing and what story will bring so please comment.