Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Creation of confusion

But her roommate was awake now; she asked with a doubtful accent, you were with Jason all night what was going on huh.
Esmeralda: he wanted to tell me about the Barcelona and real Madrid and also how happy he was that’s why he came here nothing was going on between us we were just discussing.
Her roommate was now sitting next to her, she said ,nothing oh come on ESH, still nothing I guess you guys are so close and also care to much for each other.
You should start dating because you are more than perfect, please no, not Jason, he is not my guy I can only take him as my best friend, this is true that I really care for him but sorry to say he is not my type Esmeralda said with confusion on her voice.
Roommate: Oh man I don’t get this, if the hottest guy of IIT is not your type then what is your type honey.
Esmeralda: I don’t know, I never bothered to think about this, now leave this and let me go I need to take shower and then have to finish up my duties. Okay and you waste your time thinking what my type is.
ESH roommate: come on babe. Esmeralda: Don’t you dare say any other word, we are done now don’t bore me with your silly talk please. Roommate: OH yes this is all silly if you are Esmeralda then everything about love and dating is silly how I could forget.
Esmeralda entered in bathroom, ignoring her roommate, she switched on the shower with those tiny droplets falling on her body a thought also fell upon her head, that what is her type and was her roommate’s spoken words were true for anything related to her. Not Jason but yet is there any guy out who is her type, oh god now she was really confused. Is it too bad to just focus on your carrier?
She came out of the shower dressed herself in simple jeans and shirt, her roommate stepped in the bathroom and didn’t said anything about Jason. Esmeralda came out of the bathroom packed all her stuff, brushed her hairs, manage to put on little makeup and moved out from her room to the campus.
In all her way she was thinking about the things which her roommate said, maybe Jason really mean something in her life, of cause he does, he is her best friend from two years. There is nothing to be confused about.
Suddenly Esmeralda saw Jason coming towards her, after all that conversation with her roommate she was definitely not in the mood of seeing Jason,
Jason: hey, it’s quite a morning and you are perfectly looking like a beautiful sunrise.
Esmeralda: yeah! Really? Thanks, hey you know what I have some work; I’ll meet you later in cafeteria.
And she walked away with heavy footsteps.
Jason: Esmeralda is looking quite confused this morning, I wonder if she is okay, till last night she was perfectly fine, and now, oh man I will never understand these girls. Maybe I should just ignore them. Big day is coming closer, lot of preparations to do. No more girls issues in life please. Football oh yes football.
After walking away from Jason Esmeralda came to her physics class, today’s lesson was quite confusing there were many things which she didn’t get so after the class was over she remained sitting on her desk waiting for the last student to leave the class so that she could ask her doubt to her professor, you call her selfish or whatever but Esmeralda is not a kind of a student who ask a lot queries during running class. Here the last student had gone.
Esmeralda: professor can you please explain this topic again to me, quite hard to understand.
professor smiled a bit and then said
professor: anything for my brightest student but before that I would like to inform you about something, there are some la liga teams coming here in few days we have to make a lot arrangements for them and as per being the head of student body committee you have a lot to do. We all will help you but you have to represent our institute in front of those players, they are most famous world players be aware of that, and I expect no mistakes made by you. Okay
I am making you tense didn’t I?
Esmeralda: no not at all, it’s an honor to be the representative of my institute; I believe there are no rooms for mistakes so I promise you that I will provide best of the IIT to them.
Professor: that’s like my student; okay now let’s get over with your lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
quite short chapter and contains nothing important but it is essential to read it before moving forward.