Status: Your comments are much appreciated. I can't wait to see what you guys think of this :) love y'all <3

My Heroine

Goofy Princess

“Ok. I know this is a little nerve racking but, just keep in mind that I am who I am today because of this woman. I turned out ok, right? So you will to.” I said to Veronica as we walked up the path to the front door. She was super nervous and I didn't blame her. My first couple weeks with Dottie, I was a nervous reck. But I took every ounce of love she gave me once I finally thawed. I tried my best to help Veronica feel better, playing with her hair as we climbed the little steps to the door.
“Remember, just be yourself ok?” I said and turned her to face me, Kellin at my side with one of his hands in hers. She nodded her head and I kissed her cheek before turning her back to the door and knocking a few times. Dottie answered a few seconds later, the sweetest smile on her lips.
“Well well, if it isn't little miss Veronica.” She said, her thick accent making my heart hurt with love and a chuckle to escape both mine and Kellins mouths.
“Thats me.” Veronica said back. Dottie looked up at me and her eyes thanked me. For what, I dont think ill ever understand. For reasons that touch her heart that will never touch me in the same way. But I knew that she needed this. Veronica would return this missing part in her heart that I once filled.
“Come on come on, I made dinner and Im sure your all hungry from the flight. Kellin and Heather I already made you guys a bed upstairs if you'd like to rest before you leave in the morning. Oh and I have a few things for you to take home to the boys, some gifts that I jus…” She went on like that the rest of the night. Talking away about anything and everything and she was so happy. Her words were filled with a happiness that I hadn't heard in a long time. We had Dinner and Kellin and I gave Dottie and Veronica time by themselves while we washed dishes.
“I hope she's happy here.” I said, handing Kellin a plate to rinse.
“I hope she is too. I hope she makes something of herself. I don’t want her to be stuck.” He said, drying the plate before putting it in the cabinet above us.
Soon we were off to bed after getting Veronica set up in her new bedroom. She seemed to fit right in here. And she seemed to like it as I had hoped.
The next morning Kellin and I were quick to get up and make breakfast for everyone and eat with them before it was time to head out.
“Alright momma we should get going, we've got an hour until our plane leaves.” I said, standing.
“Ok baby. Ill be seeing you for Christmas right?” She said. I picked up my bag and put a hand out to help Kellin up.
“Yea we will definitely be here. Well, a few days before because we have to go to my moms on Christmas eve.” Kellin said and gave Dottie a hug.
“That sounds just fine dear.” She said. Kellin took Veronica off to the side while I said good bye to Dottie, squeezing her while I looked over at Kellin kneeling down in front of Veronica. I smiled listening as he spoke softly to her, her hands in his as she smiled down at him, agreeing with whatever he was saying.
“Make sure he takes good care of you. I dont want him to be like that last boy you had. Although I do think this ones a keeper. Hopefully I see a ring on that finger of yours soon.” I pulled away from her and smiled looking down at my hand in hers silently wishing the same thing. Did I want to marry Kellin? Did I want to be married at all? I kind of always thought it was a messy label. I didn't want things to go bad between he and I because of a label on a piece of paper. But looking back at him, and his fatherly stance in front of Veronica, tucking her hair behind her ear was just so…amazing. No…theres no way. A family? Im only 25…I just got my life together…but…a baby…
“Are you ready to go?” Kellin said pulling me from my thoughts.
“Um…Yea. Yea lets go.” I smiled at him but he seemed to see through me and his face flashed a hint of concern.
“Be good for her ok?” I said to Veronica as she hugged me.
“I will. I promise. Thank you, for everything.” She mumbled into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her away from me.
“Welcome to the family.” I smiled and her one last time and followed Kellin out of the door.
“Bye Dottie, we love you both.” Kellin called back.
“Love you to babies. Be sure to call me when y'all get back alright?”
“Will do.”
And we were off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So is Veronica all settled in?” Jesse asked as he plopped down onto the couch. I leaned against the counter after I had just made breakfast for us all and nodded my head.
“Yeah. I think she's going to do good there.”
“Yeah, hopefully she goes to school and stuff. Makes some new friends.” Kellin said before stuffing a bite of egg in his mouth.
“I dont know about public school. I hope she does cyber school. I don't want her to get caught up in bullying and everything. But I know there are several kinds in the neighborhood that are her age that I know Dottie will have no problem introducing her too.” I said taking a bite of my toast.
“Thats good. You guys did a good thing.” Jack said.
“If it weren't for Heather having such a big heart then we would have never been able to help her.” Kellin said around a mouthful of his own toast.
“I do remember you fondling her the other day during signings.” Gabe teased making everyone giggle.
“I did not ‘fondle’ her. Gabe. Pervert. Only you would describe that that way.” I laughed as he raised his arms in fake defense.
“Kell is right though, a big heart you have indeed.” Justin said smiling at me. I smiled back and jumped as our bus door was knocked on. I went and opened it, revealing a very awake Taylor Jardine.
“Are you ready?!” She said excitedly. I giggled and nodded.
“Yea let me get my things.” I picked up my wallet and put on a light jacket as the weather was starting to get cooler and cooler. Especially now that we were in New York as of this morning. I kissed Kellin and waved to the other guys and followed Tay to the rental she had. Soon we were at the mall, a body guard behind us a few yards back as we walked the long halls. I still didn't know what to get the guys. And it didn't help that they all told me they didn't want anything. Even Kellin.
One thing I did know though was that they all needed and wanted new headphones. So we stopped at the Apple store and I got them each a black pair of headphones. We moved on to a few more stores where I got Kellin a few more beanies in colors that he had been hinting he had been wanting them in. I got Jack a few T-shirts of his favorite band, Jesse a few snap backs that I had heard him saying he wanted. I got Gabe some old records he said he and his girlfriend had been wanting to play around the house and his own custom engraved drumsticks to thank him for the ones he had given me. And last I got Justin a few t-shirts he said he needed more of, and a snap back for him as well.
I was glad I didn't have to worry about anything super extravagant. These would be enough and they were all something they needed more of. I even grabbed something small for Tay, a bottle of perfume she had been drooling over after smelling it when we walked through a store earlier. Right now she was in the bathroom, so I took the time to look for something for Dottie and Veronica.
I got Veronica a book to read and her own journal and some new fancy markers. I also got her a gift card to an old navy. While I was picking out a towel set for Dottie, my phone rang in my pocket.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe, its me.” Kellin said through the phone.
“Oh sorry sweetie, my mind is stuck.” I giggled. “Im picking out some towels for Dottie and I don't know which ones to get.” I said, feeling another set.
“Heather. Seriously? It should not be that hard to pick out towels.” He said laughing.
“Ill have you know that its actually incredibly difficult. They have to be the right size, the right softness, the right color.” I smiled hearing him chuckle on the other end. I love his laugh. I so rarely hear it since we’ve been away from the guys more often. I half felt it my fault but I always keep Justin’s words in my mind. They love me. They're happy Kellin found me. Finally.
“Alright alright. I believe you. Wheres Tay?” he asked as she came running up behind me.
“Actually she's coming now, Ive got to go babes.”
“Ok. Wait. Theres a new band here to shadow us for the last few venues, so make sure you come straight to MainStage when you get here ok?”
“Ok. Ill see you there. Love you Kells.”
“I love you to baby.” I hung up and turned around as Tay finally got to me and pulled me away after letting me pay for the towels I had finally picked for Dottie.
“Oh look! Kay Jewelers, I need to go there. My necklace broke and I need them to replace the ring that keeps the pendant on the chain.” Tay said and I followed her in as she went up to one of the ladies standing behind the counters.
Everything was so sparkly and bright and I could help but bend over and look into every single glass case. And then there they were. Engagement rings. Dottie’s words flooded back into my mind. “Hopefully I see a ring on that finger of yours soon.” No. No. I stood,looking away but turned back thinking of Kellin kneeling down in front of me. I closed my eyes and sighed.
“Kellin…” I whispered and looked at the rings again. All the different cuts and shapes. The clarity, the sets. Rainbow facets were showing me small images of a life that could be.
“Heather.” I jumped up, looking to Tay.
“Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.” She giggled but put a hand out onto my arm. “Are you ok?” She asked and I nodded my head.
“Yeah man im great! Sorry.” I laughed with her and walked out of the store, but not before grabbing a few of the stores booklets.
When we got back, I hurried onto the bus knowing the guys were all away, and hid the gifts in a closet in the back of the lounge, a closet of useless things that the guys never went to look in. Then I hurried off to main stage, finding Kellin quickly, talking to who Im assuming was the new band and sneaking up behind him. The woman saw me and smiled and I smiled back and put a single finger over my mouth before covering Kellins eyes.
“Guess who.” I said as sweetly as I could.
“How on earth could I possibly mistake that voice for anyone except my beautiful girlfriend?” Kellin asked and I groaned playfully, pulling my hands away. He turned around, chuckling, and took my face in his hands before leaving a small kiss on my lips.
“Heather this is Liz. Liz Ely. And her band, David, Matt, and Korey.” He pointed as he went along and I smiled to them all, shooting a hand out for them to shake.
“Its lovely to meet you all.” I said.
“Lovely to meet you to. Your one of my idols. I mean, how could you not be, with a voice like that. And then to have you paired up with Kellin is just…” Her fingers clasped together in front of her face and then pulled apart in an explosion as she made the sound with her mouth as she finished her sentence. I giggled at her and blushed slightly. As a singer i’ve never been, in my opinion, very good. No better than the average singer. Nothing exciting. But it seemed the more people that came up to me, the more they told me how amazing I was.
“Thank you. Your too kind.” I said back to her and then to Kellin as he wrapped a hand around my hand.
“Our set is up next. I gotta go warm up, you wunna help?” He said and I heard the guys from Liz’s band snicker at Kellins words. I turned to them giggling and rolling my eyes.
“Vocals guys, vocals.” Kellin said laughing too. I nodded at him to tell him I wanted to go with him and we waved back at the others before retreating to the back of main stage. Kellin pulled me down next to him in the grass and kept a hand in mine while he popped a headphone into my ear and his. After singing for a bit to some of his own songs, he stopped and pulled his headphone out, laying back into the grass, closing his eyes. I pulled out my headphone and laid a hand on his chest.
“You alright babe?” I said.
“Yeah. Im ok.” he said quietly. But I knew better.
“Kellin…im not stupid. I know somethings wrong.” I said and turned my body to him, sitting indian style next to him.
“Im sorry, ive just been stressed out. Rise Records called a few days ago to say that there were a few songs that they weren't happy with. That they might not put the next album out. We might have to rewrite some songs. Then dealing with Heather. Thinking about christmas. We've gotta be at Dottie’s and my moms. We still have to finish this last little bit of touring. Its just been super busy. And it doesn't help that I havent gotten to spend any time with you except for at might before bed. But with having to play our set and then practice and sound track for the next day, and you still meeting people and…” I cut him off, crashing my lips against his, quieting the stress pouring from within him and pulled away slowly.
“We can do this. Together. One day at a time ok?”I said and he smiled, opening his eyes finally, stealing my breath slightly with those baby blues and nodded his head.
“Date night. Tomorrow night.” He demanded and I smiled back at him, nodding as he brushed his fingers along my cheek.
“Five minutes bud.” Jesse said quietly a few feet from us. We stood and followed him back to side stage where we lined up with the guys, pounding fists as the sirens started to sound for the hundredth time on this tour. Then they were climbing the stairs, smiling out to the audience in excitement. Kellin kissed me once we got up the stairs and we smiled at each other hearing the ‘awwws’ coming from the growing crowd. And they played their little hearts out, all the while, Liz and her band standing next to me watching and cheering like part of the audience. To be honest I couldn't wait to hear them perform.
Towards the end I could tell Kellins stress level was going back up and it didn't help that the last song they were playing was If Im James Dean. Every time he sang this song since Ive been around, he thinks of Katelynne. He thinks of all the bullshit he went through, and all the life he feels like he waisted on someone who didn't give two shits about him. And while I dont blame him, I really wish it didn't bother him so much anymore. I know its only been few months…and maybe its a selfish thing for me to ask of him. I cant help but think sometimes that Im not enough.
“Hey, don’t look so sad cupcake.” I jumped hearing Andy next to me. “Woah, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.” He said a smiled at me. The flirtatious way he was with me before seemed to be gone as he looked out to Kellin and gave him a nod.
“Um…look, I uh…Im sorry about the way I was behaving before. Actually alcohol has become kind of a problem for me and I was intoxicated and that just was NOT me at all. So forgive me for being disrespectful. Ill never hit on you again. Not that I wouldn't want to, obviously your beautiful or whatever because you are, your…”
“Its ok Andy.” I laughed as he stumbled over his words. He let a smile slip and a chuckle escape him lips before looking back at me.
“You and Kellin are awesome together and I would never want to ruin that.” He finished and looked out at Kellin again as they finished up Here We Go.
“Thank you. And its ok. As long as your aware of the problem and you know you need to fix it then thats good. And im here for you, to help you get through it if you need someone ok?” I said to him and bumped my small hip into his with a giggle.
“Thank you. You should stay for our set after this.” He said and I nodded and smiled at him before looking back to Kellin who was about to start If Im James Dean. I shook my head and walked out on stage, grabbing a mic on my way. My slowly growing fan base screamed as I walked out on stage and the guys all looked over at me.
“Oh hey guys look! Its my girlfriend Heather!” Kellin said into his mic and smiled at me.
I waved out at everyone and waited for it to quiet down some, letting Kellin kiss my cheek before I continued.
“I kind of want to slow this one down, what do you think?” I asked him and he nodded motioning for Jesse to switch guitars.
“Sounds good to me” He said and some of the stage crew pulled out some stools for us to sit on. I looked over at Liz and her band, watching them all huddle together, ready to listen as Jesse strummed the first few chords. Then I looked to Andy who had the tiniest smile on his lips and he held a thumbs up to me. I smiled at him and turned back to Kellin, taking his hand in mine. I knew this was always hard for him. Anything to make it any easier for him. I mouthed the words ‘I love you’ and then sang the first verse for him until we were switching back and forth through the song that was the end of Kellins old life and the beginning of his new one. The crowd all knew too. They all knew about Katelynne. While they dont know what happened, the love they have for Kellin over road and judgmental comments. They let it go and sang the song like it was for us, like it was never for him and Katelynne and that made me happy.
The song anded and we bowed and smiled and waved out at the audience.
“Thank you everyone for coming out and supporting us. It means everything to us. Stick around cuz my boy Andy and his band Black Veil Brides are up next and I know they're going to put on one hell of a show, so you dont want to miss that. Again, thank you, we love you!” Kellin said and we walked over to everyone else joined at side stage.
“Holy crap that was amazing!” Liz oozed. She was so cute and always so excited about everything. She was awesome. She seemed to be more in awe of the man standing next to her. Andy stood not but 5 inches from her as he turned to face Kellin and I and she looked like she was going to faint. I giggled at her and shook my head.
“Killer bro.” Andy said to Kellin, shaking his hand. Surprisingly he and Andy weren't that close. For such funny people, you'd think they would get along really good. Not to say that they don’t get along, but I always saw them being best friends. Nothing can replace the bro love that he and Vic share though. I smiled to myself at the thought.
“Thanks Dude. Your gonna kill it too, i know it. Im going to try and make back but I need a fucking shower.” He laughed and Andy waved a hand in dismissal.
“Take your time man. No biggie.” He said and smiled as Kellin turned to me, wrapping his arms around me.
“You sure you don’t want to join me?” He whispered in my ear seductively, sending chills down my spine. God, yes of course I want to join you! But…but but…but Andy. Ugh…
“I told Andy I would stay for their set.” I whispered back, hiding my face in his neck and biting lightly. “But ill take a raincheck…” I said just as seductively and reveled in his goose bumped skin and his body shivering with pleasure.
“Your gonna be the death of me.” He said quietly with an evil smile and kissed me softly before hopping down the stairs on his way to the bus. I wanted so badly to go with my black haired Angel. I sighed and turned back to Andy who was pretty much just standing around, watching the others of his band get ready. Ashley walked up to us and wrapped an arm around Andy’s shoulders.
“You ready man?” He asked and Andy nodded at him with a smile.
“Hi Heather. How are you on this lovely evening?” Ashley asked me, his catlike make up spreading on his face as he smiled at me.
“Im quite as lovely as this fine evening.” I giggled and he wiggled his eye brows.
“Yes you are.” He teased and growled playfully causing me to laugh.
Soon the host of this venue was introducing Black Veil Brides and they went skipping out onto the stage all the while getting the biggest fan reaction ive ever seen. They sang word for word until the very last song. My favorite BVB song. In The End. And though I had listened to this song hundreds of times before, it was different this time as they sang the first verse. And EVERYONE sang louder than they had with any of the other songs. And as they got to the last couple versus, dangles, candles everywhere! They all had them! I could see everyone of their faces light up as I moved out a little so that I could see the whole of the fans. They were the only lights in this dark place. I felt my eyes grow wider as the end of the song came nearer and nearer and I let my hands fall to my sides as I looked out and took in the scene. A sea of candle light. A sea of faces that I know I had seen a thousand times on this tour but I saw them all with a new view. They were family. I felt like I knew them all individually. They were all strikingly beautiful. And they were all here for us. Letting us be a part of their lives. I couldn't look away. Even as Kellin came up behind me, again wrapping his arms around me, I couldn't look away.
“Beautiful isn't it?” Kellin whispered in my ear and I nodded.
“Why don’t we get this reaction?” I said back to him. He laughed and kissed my cheek.
“Some day.” he said.
Andy thanked the crowd and walked off stage with the rest of his band.
“Wait! Andy!” I called after him and he stopped turning back to me. I kissed Kellins cheek back and walked over to him.
“So uh, Liz. Over there. I think maybe you should befriend her. She's a super big fan of BVB’s….and an even bigger one of you.” I smirked and playfully wiggled my eyebrows.
“Are you trying to hook me up with someone Heather?” Andy asked and fake gasped. I giggled and looked over at Liz and smiled.
“Just do it you goof.” I said and smiled at him before walking back to Kellin who was waiting for me with open arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We should go camping sometime when it gets warm again.” Tay, Liz and I all sat on the couch on Sleeping with Sirens’s bus, since they decided they were going to spend the day with me. I flipped through another page in one of the magazines I had pick up from Kay Jewelers and admired the sparkling objects on it. The others each had one too, slipping through looking at everything they had no reason to buy. I looked through all the necklaces, thinking how much I had always wanted one. I had almost no jewelry to my name. No bracelets besides the ones I had gotten here on tour from fans that they had made. I had no necklaces. Not with me. I had two necklaces back at my apartment. Neither of which were of any value both physically and emotionally. They were worthless.
“That sounds like a great idea. Like all of us. As many as we can get. I know my band will be all for it. That could actually be hella fun.” Tay said.
“I know Sleeping is always in for something fun and spontaneous.” I said and smiled at them before looking back to the magazine. I flipped to the next page and felt my face heat up. Engagement rings…
“Holy tomato.” Tay said quietly and smiled at me as I looked up at her.
“You think Kellin will ever pop the question?” Liz asked, laying her magazine on her lap.
“Um…” I looked down at my fingers on the page and fiddled with the edges. Would he? I mean…I myself have never been one to think of marriage. I never pictured myself in the setting. Just thinking of me in a wedding dress weirded me out. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be married. But to Kellin…did that change anything? …I guess it changed a lot of things. I mean…to be fair, what in my life HASNT changed? But would he want to marry me?…
“I don’t know…” I don’t. My heart hurt for some reason. In a bad way. Im not sure what it was. A number of things I guess. If he didn't want to, what would be the reason? Would it be because of me in anyway. And if he never did pop the question, would I be upset? I mean, why wouldn't he?
“Im sure he will. How could he not?! You guys are perfect together.” Liz said and smiled as she reached over and took my hand in hers.
“Made for each other for sure.” Tay added and smiled to me as well before there was a knock at the door. My stomach dropped as if I was a little girl again and had been caught doing something I shouldn’t and I closed my magazine on the page I was on and reached for the girls’s.
“Quick give me so I can hide them!” I whispered and they handed them over just in time as the door started opening and Kellins voice flowed through.
“You girls decent?” He asked playfully causing us to giggle.
“Yes, of course are you perv.” Tay responded to him as I stuffed the magazines into the couch behind me. He came up into the bus and smiled at me and the girls.
“Im sorry to have to tell you think but I need to steal your friend her, we have a date.” He said and winked at me making me blush. “Me, you, lunch date before our set. I made reservations and because of me, were late.” He chuckled to himself and I giggled at him, standing and hugging the girls as they left. I bent to pick up my purse and squealed as Kellin slapped my ass, hiding the small amount of pleasure that came from it and swung around.
“You little shit!!!!” I yelled and he laughed, running out of the bus, laughing too as I ran after him.
Our mini date was awesome. We talked about everything and anything, something that we dont get to do much of. It was nice being able to hold his hand and just stare into his eyes for as long as I want. But soon it was over and we were heading back to the bus and once again, leaving me to do the last set for the day.
I knew the guys would all be hungry so I made them dinner before they all decided they wanted to have one last hoora before we left this place in the morning. They came, they ate, they left. Seemed to be the only thing they did. But thankfully, Kellin stayed with me. Lucky for me, Kellin wasn't much of a drinker and on the boys’s nights out, he always stayed with me. I had made a pot of coffee and had a snack as Kellin got read to lay down. He came out and I went to the back, changing into some pajamas.
“Heather?” Kellin called from the front room. I opened the door and walked out, seeing his back to me, I smiled. I could just picture my hands sliding up over his shoulders…kissing his neck…
“What are these?” He asked and turned slowly, looking at…the magazines!!!!!! Particularly mine that was still opened up to the engagement rings!!!
“Uh…” I need a way to play this off!… “Um…its a magazine. Duh Kell.” I teased and smiled. “The girls and I were looking at them earlier.” I walked past him and looked at the pulled out couch before plopping down onto it, trying not to blush out of nervousness.
“And why exactly were you looking at engagement rings?…” He asked softly and I sighed. What do I do…what do I do!?
“Does it matter?” I asked, coming off a little more snappy than I needed to. “I mean…”
“No. No it doesn’t. I was just asking.” He said, sounding a little annoyed and dropped them onto the little kitchen table as he turned to the coffee and pulled out a cup from the cabinet in front of him. I sighed and got up, walking to him, leaning next to him against the counter, looking down at my toes.
“Tay and I…when we went shopping, stopped at Kay’s. And I…I just…I dont know. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just wanted to look. They were pretty and…”
“I don’t know exactly how I feel about getting married…like in general.” He said as he stirred in some creamer, his eyes never leaving his cup.
“Yea I..I don’t really know either.” I said, that sinking feeling coming back again.
“I mean…im still young. Marriage isn't really…programed into me yet you know?” He said, his eyes catching mine. I nodded and looked away.
“Yea me either. “ Was all I could get out before I turned around and got a mug out for me to and traded places with him, pouring myself come coffee.
“You weren’t…thinking that we…”
“No. No stop Kellin, I was just looking. They were pretty! Here, Ill throw them away alright?” I said and turned around picking them up off the table, throwing them in the trash can.
“There…” I started and kissed his cheek, smiling at him. “It doesn't matter, you dont have to worry about it. Its just a magazine.” I said and walked to the couch, curling into a ball against the pillows and stared at the screen. It took him a moment, but Kellin joined me a few seconds later and snuggled into me.
“Im not saying I wouldn’t. I think Id like to get married one day. I mean, with the right person, who knows what could happen right?” He said quietly and I managed a smile. A small one but hey…at least I knew now. Hopefully, my mind thought, Im the right person. The movies turned into a blur with the mixture of caramel colored liquid heaven and soon we were asleep.
I woke up the next morning and looked over at the clock after noticing Kellin was already missing from his usual spot next to me. After further investigation, I noticed all the guys were gone, and after making more coffee and taking a seat at the table, one thing I did notice was…the magazines…The dream of being married to Kellin that I had thrown out last night was stacked at the edge of the table against the wall. One of its pages was open and a note lay on top.
“…Had a few interviews to do this morning. We should all be back around 2 or 3. Make sure you call Dottie and check one more time to see if everything is still on for this weekend! By the way, these magazines aren't such a far off thought. I couldn't sleep last night after finding these. Keep looking babe :) anyway, ill see you in a little bit and we can have lunch again. I love you Princess <3 So much. -Kellin <3” I smiled and shook my head and read the sticky note he had put under one of the rings. A really simple silver band with only a small bit of light intricate designs engraved into it and a perfect sized diamond resting int he middle of it. It was really to die for. It made it better because it was our style. It fit us perfectly.
It read: “I love this one the best!!! The design is totes to die for!” He mimicked my thoughts perfectly and I shook my head. My black haired angel was a silly one most of the time. But even while he was being goofy with this, he seemed to be equally as serious and that made me happy. It was just a little bit…but the possibility made me heart thump a little louder and harder. Maybe I was being weird. But at least Kellin still treated me like a princess. His princess. Forever his goofy princess.