Kidnapped.

My Perfect Life.

"Oh, David! This night is perfect! The movie, the pizza and now the amusement park!" Candy turned to look at her boyfriend. David laughed and turned to her.
"Yeah," David said, looking in her eyes. Candy knew that he didn't know what else to say.

"Nice view. Isn't it?" Candy said, looking down from the top of Ferris wheel. She could see the whole park from up there!

"Amazing view." David nudged her. She turned around. She felt Davids hand slowly creeping towards hers.

David leaned to her. Candy leaned to him. She glued her lips to his and-
"Candice!"

Candy opened her eyes. "Aw, mom! I was having the dream again! And you woke me up- Again!!" Candy took a breath, frustrated. "Not only that, but you called me Candice!"

Candy's mom laughed. "Okay, Candy. What was I supposed to do, let you wake up on your own? Oh wait- you wouldn't wake up!"

Candy grumbled. "Just go away!" She took her pillow and covered her face.

"Okay Candy. I'll go away. You don't have to go to school. You can stay here, all day if you want," She said with much sarcasm.

"Mom!" Candy hated it when her mom was being sarcastic.

"Okay, Okay. I'm gone. Just get up- please!" The annoyed mother took a deep breath.

Candy rolled her eyes as her mom walked away. Slowly, Candy reached towards her pillow. She picked it up and-WHAM! Threw it at her mom. Her mom turned around, her mouth in the shape of a big, wide, 'O'. The two of them busted in laughter..This, of course, was Candy's every-morning ritual with her mom.

* * *

Candy silently ate her cereal, smiling mysteriously as a plan to annoy her dad came into her head. She scooped up some cereal with her spoon, brought it to her mouth and slowly but very loudly slurped it up. She did the same with the next spoonful, and the next, and the next. Finally her dad put down the newspaper. "Are you going to stop anytime soon, Candy? You're thirteen years old and must act your age!"

Candy smiled. She knew her father wasn't angry. He was too much of a softy. After a moment, he smiled too. "Okay, Candy. I'll forgive you...this time. But only this time."

Candy got out of her chair and rushed to the other side of the table, where her dad was sitting. "Thanks dad!" She said, kissing him on the very top of his partially bald head. She grabbed her knapsack and started to walk to the door.

"Where are you going, Candy?" Her mother asked.

"Oh," She said. "It's a nice day out. I'm going to bike to school today. If its okay by you, of course."

Her mom and dad both laughed at the same time. They lived nearly a street away from Candy's school. Why, she could bike there a minute before school started and still not be late.

"Bye!" Candy shouted from out the door. She took a turn and headed for the garage. She punched in the code and waited for the wide door to open. It finally did.

Candy ran in and grabbed her pink and blue bike. She kicked the stand up and walked her bicycle out of the garage, punching in the code again and watching as the garage door closed. Candy hopped on her bike and put her left foot on the bottom peddle. She pushed it and put her right foot and the new bottom peddle, peddling faster and faster until she reached top speed.

Candy stood up on her bike and let the wind blow through her shoulder length golden-brown hair. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I have the best life, She thought. A perfect life!

"Wow! Watch out!" Right away Candy opened her eyes. She looked from side to side and saw a mad skateboarder on the ground. Candy stopped her bike and looked at him.

"You okay?" She asked, a worried look appearing on her face. The skateboarder got up quickly and jumped on his board. "Yeah, no thanks to you." He stuck up his middle finger and rode away.

Candy watched the boarder ride away. After a moment she shook her head and started pedaling again, eager to reach her favorite destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is not very good at all.
I wrote it almost two years ago, so forgive it's sucky-ness...
But after I saw the success my friend's story (about a kidnapping) was getting, I decided to let mine come into the world. :D

Enjoy. x