Kidnapped.

I'll Never Get Out Alive...

"Ahh!" Candy screamed as the bullet flew past her arm and into the wall next to her, breaking her fragile skin enough to bleed.

"Don't you dare talk!" Mort yelled. He looked straight into her eyes and gave her an evil glare. Candy hiccuped, trying desperately to stop her tears. Mort's expression didn't at all fit his face.

Alan stiffened. "Don't be so hard on her, Mort," he smiled. "Shes a princess. A beautiful princess." He walked further into the room, dragging his huge body towards Candy. "Where does it hurt, baby?"

Candy didn't talk. She knew better than to reply. Alan looked at her, investigating her features. "You're rubbing your arm, babe. Is that where it hurts?" He put on a sad face, then laughed. "Good shot, Mort!"

Mort smirked. "I learn from the best."

Alan laughed again. "Whats your name?" He asked Candy, his voice a loud roar. Again, Candy didn't answer. Alan sighed, pulling her up and smacking her across the face. "What is your name?" He asked again.

Candy shivered. "Candice." Her voice was weak and low.

"Beautiful name. It suits you," He laughed and kissed Candy on the cheek. "Candice what?"

"McToters."

Alan snorted and stuck his face in front of hers. "Do you know where you are, princess?"

Candy could smell his bad breath leaking out of his mouth and into hers. She sniffled and rubbed her arm, looking away.

"You're kidnapped." Mort said, causing both Alan and Candy to stare at his figure, which was slanted across the doorway.

Alan smiled widely, showing all of his yellow teeth. "Thats right, Candice McToters.You're ours now. And there's nothing you can do about it." Alan turned around, walking back Mort.. "Come," he said, grabbing his wrist and bringing them both out of the room.

Before he closed the door, Mort glared at Candy and smiled. "Don't even think about trying to escape, McToters. I have every gun imaginable!" He turned around and slammed the door behind him.

Candy took a few deep breathes. She started to cry, still rubbing her bleeding arm. "I'll never get out of here alive..." She whimpered.

Its not fair! Candy thought, her mind raging. Why me? I don't deserve this! What about my mom? My dad? My friends? Lea? Candy cried even harder. Little Lea. Never had chance to get to know me. Suddenly, a light bulb went on in her head. "My cell phone!" She muttered.

Candy threw her hand into her jean pocket pant, pulling out her red Samsung cell phone. "Yes!" She cried. She opened up the flap and turned the button on. Nothing happened. She pressed it again. Nothing. Candy wiped yet another tear from her face as the sad reality poured in. Her cell phone was dead. And soon she would be, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Sorry for the wait. Hope this makes up for it.