Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Dying To Please

Five Days Later

I closed my eyes tighter as the sun crept through the curtains and woke me from my sleep. I really did not wanna get up right now or ever. Chris had me up late last night because I was slacking on house work. And in his defense I kinda was because I fucking hate cleaning and I will continue to hate cleaning until I die. I was taking forever doing the dishes because I was playing with the bubbles so instead of making me do just the kitchen, I had to clean the entire house. Of course I was giving him lip the entire time and almost got punished for it. But he claimed to be too tired for proper punishment. I felt just the tiniest disappointed but I was still sore from my previous punishment. I finished the house at like 3 am and finally I was able to go to sleep. I was happy, even if I slept on the floor.

Just as I contemplated going back to sleep, the door creaked open.

"Kade get up" Chris commanded of me and I opened my eyes, letting them adjust before rolling on my back and sitting up slowly. I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn. I blinked a few times and looked at Chris, seeing that he had an outfit in his hands with a pair of shoes on top. Was it for me?

"My friends Angelo and Austin are coming over and frankly you stink. Shower and get dressed" He said before tossing the items at me. I grimaced at him but said nothing because I didn't wanna break rule number 2 nor did I wanna ruin my chances of getting a nice shower and some proper clothing. So I kept my mouth closed and picked up the clothing items. I walked over to his en suite and flipped the light on. I blinked a little in shock because there was a giant tub that looked like a hot tub and then there was a stand in shower enclosed in glass. The floor was white marble with black streaks and the walls were black with golden thin stripes. Everything looked luxurious, I honestly didn't wanna touch anything. But Chris will get angry if I take too long. So I sat the clothes on the bench and stripped out of my tattered jeans and boxers. I've had them for days and I was happy to finally be able to wear something different for a change. I carefully opened the glass door and stepped in the shower. I slid the door shut and reached for the handle. I twisted it to the hot side and the water began to fall.

"Dammit!" I hissed as the cold water hit me like a train. But before I could properly respond, the water warmed up immediately and I was marveling. It felt good to feel the water traveling down my body, wrapping me in a warm blanket. Hopefully he'll let me shower everyday.

Knowing that I was wasting time, I grabbed a cloth and some of his gel soap stuff. I poured some on the cloth and got it wet until I saw the bubbles leaking out. I quickly but thoroughly washed my body and grimaced as the water changed color. Okay that's just gross. It was slightly blackened. I made sure to wash every part of my body before grabbing the conditioner and massaging some through my scalp. Chris's hair was always so soft and flowing so I figured this was the secret. I washes the conditioner out of my hair completely before turning the water off and was stricken with a chill. I carefully and quickly got out of the shower and grabbed one of his towels, wrapping it around my body. I dried off completely before pulling on the black boxers he gave me. They fit me perfectly. I grabbed the jeans and pulled them on my skinny legs. They were just a little too big but my legs are small so nothing could be done. I was still grateful for them. I did the button before picking up the shirt and slipping it on. It was a simple back shirt with an American Flag on it, upside down crosses for stars and underneath it said One Nation. No God. I smiled at that and decided that I love this shirt. I wondered over to his large sink area and saw that he had a lot of make up. I mean Chris is a gorgeous guy so why he had all this make up was beyond me. I know he likes to wear some but this was just a lot. I shrugged it off and grabbed one of the brushes and brushed through my semi wet hair. Once I decided it was tame enough, I pulled on the socks and shoes just as Chris knocked the door.

"Kade can you not be a beauty queen and hurry up? We've decided to go to the mall and I'm starving!!" Chris whined through the door and I held in my giggles. I keep a straight face as I opened the door. He was standing there with my leash and collar. I sighed and turned around, letting him fasten it around my neck and hooking the leash on it.

"Behave today and I'll let you sleep in the bed for tonight" He whispered to me and I nodded eagerly. Hell yeah no hard floor tonight! Now all I have to do is keep my mouth shut for a few hours. That shouldn't be too hard. I hope.

"Come they are meeting us at the mall" He pulled me along and I frowned. I didn't know what that was. So as we were walking, I tugged on his jacket and he looked at me.

"You may speak" He nodded to me.

"What's a mall?" I asked him seriously and he didn't seem fazed by it.

"A place where you basically buy shit. Its like a giant store filled with smaller stores and restaurants" He explained carefully to me and I nodded, keeping my mouth shut afterwards. We walked down to the car where he released me and I climbed in the passenger seat. I didn't like the SUV because it was so big and I was short. Chris never showed any issues with getting in because he was so damn tall.

He pulled out the drive and made a turn at the gate going left. It was quiet for a few minutes and I didn't like the silence. It was awkward and intense because Chris never talks while driving. So I tapped his leather cladded thigh.

"Mmm?" He hummed, not looking away from the road.

"Can we listen to the radio?" I asked him and he nodded before flipping it on. I recognized the artist because I would hear Kellin singing it a lot in the slave house. Fascination Street by The Cure as he called it. I'd never heard the actual song, I just knew the words. So I nodded my head to the beat.

"And lets move to the beat.." I sang the chorus accordingly to Kellin's singing. I looked over to see Chris nodding his head as well and it made me smile.

"If you slip going under, slip over my shoulder. So just pull on your face, just pull on your feet. And let's hit opening time, down on Fascination Street" Chris and I sang in unison. I looked over to see him smiling a little and it made my heart flutter. He had a nice smile when he's not being an asshole. I sat back against the leather seat and relaxed myself. I was still feeling tired but in all honesty I brought it on myse-

Jesus I'm actually starting to think like a slave

I rolled my eyes at myself and gazed out the window. Wilderness became farm land. Farm land became neighborhoods. Neighborhoods became the city like area in an hour. I was awestruck. There was so much more people here than at Wal-Mart. Busy stressful looking people. There were giant buildings lining every single street. Big office like buildings I saw in the movies. There were people rushing across the street with cellphones glued to their ears. I've never seen a cellphone before other than Chris's cellphone. They all looked to be in a hurry and it was amusing to watch. They scrambled around like ants and it was funny.

We drove around in the city until we reached this giant area that looked like one of those places in a Christmas movie. There was one huge ass store and was surrounded by more stores. So many fucking stores advertising clothes and jewelry. Only jewelry I ever saw was my moms wedding ring and I barely remember that.

He drove around the parking lot until eventually finding a parking space. He shut off the car and we both got out simultaneously. I closed my door and met Chris as the back of the car. He picked up my leash and he began walking. Immediately people were staring and whispering. I wasn't used to so many fucking people and it was starting to overwhelm me. So I grabbed Chris's jacket and hid behind him. I don't think he really cared because he just kept on walking across the parking lot until we reached the crowded side walk. I was getting even more edgy so I pressed into Chris even more. We walked down the sidewalk until reaching a cafe with nice iron black tables sitting outside underneath a shelter. It was occupied by a few people. He led me to a table where two guys were sitting and talking amongst themselves. One was taller than Chris and extremely lanky. The other was average sized really. The average dude had long black hair and the lanky one had short hair that was spiked up in the front.

"Hey Chris!" The lanky one said excitedly and I almost laughed. He was one of the creepy overly happy people. I could tell. Chris chuckled as he sat down. There was no other chair so I assumed that I was meant to sit on the ground. I inwardly groaned and sat down next to Chris and crossed my legs.

"Another slave Chris?" Shorter one said and Chris nodded with a proud smile.

"This is Kade. Kade meet Austin and Angelo" He tugged on my leash and I waved shyly to them. The lanky one looked at me and smiled.

"He's adorable" He commented and I blushed before looking down.

"He's mine Austin. Get your own" Chris laughed quietly and Austin snorted.

"Please I have a husband. Maybe you should get one" Austin teased and it was Chris's turn to snort.

"So what made you get him?" Angelo asked. I listened intently because I was curious.

"He's adorable for one. And he has a certain personality that I've been looking for. He's hard headed and rebellious. My past slaves have been too...submissive. Kade here likes to put up a fight and its exciting" Chris chose his words very carefully and I was a little flattered.

"Sounds like fun" Angelo chuckled and Chris hummed in agreement. I completely tuned them out then and rested my head on Chris's thigh. I expected him to push me off but instead he massaged his fingers through my hair. It felt really nice so I just closed my eyes and let him continue. I think Chris does have a soft spot but it rarely ever comes out. Now being one of those times. Even after spending a few days with him, I can't really make a judgement call. He's really guarded. Controlling also. He likes to be in control. That much is clear. Chris is really mysterious.

I think I dozed off because I was awoken by Chris shaking me softly.

"Kade wake up" Chris commanded sternly but softly. I opened my eyes before rubbing them. Chris stood up out his chair and I immediately stood with him despite being tired.

"Come on before they sell out of the jeans!" Austin whined and Angelo rolled his eyes. I stayed close to Chris as we wavered through the crowd. We walked through the giant mall until coming across a store for men only. Austin quickly squealed and ran all the way to the back where the jeans were. Angelo and Chris shook their heads before walking towards him. I just followed along quietly, holding on to Chris's hand. We stood back and watched Austin goes through pairs of jeans, Angelo and Chris giving the occasional comment. I yawned a little and rested on Chris's arm.

After awhile Chris was starting to get antsy. Austin was still looking for the perfect jeans. Angelo had went off to look at the shoes. I could tell Chris was getting really bored. An idea popped into my head and I grinned before grabbing Chris's thigh. He didn't really respond to it so I slowly moved my hand up his thigh, squeezing a little. And that got his attention. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. I looked up at him innocently as I moved my hand up further up to where I felt his cock getting hard. He was confused for a second before he had wicked glint in his eyes. With a grin, he took my hand and quietly we escaped from Austin. Chris led me back to the dressing rooms and I could feel the excitement building up in my stomach.

Chris pushed one of the doors open and pulled me in before closing it and locking it. As soon as he turned around I dropped to my knees and began to unbutton his jeans.

"Naughty little boy...I should punish you when we get home" Chris sucked in a breath as I reached down and grabbed his cock. Chris let out a quiet moan and leaned his head back against the door. I pulled his cock out of his jeans and immediately wrapped my mouth around his swollen head. His hands gripped onto my hair as he thrusted his hips forward. I closed my eyes and relaxed my throat before going into a slow rhythm of sucking. I loved hearing him struggle to stay quiet as I went down on him. Knowing that I could make him feel so good was making me feel connected to him. I felt obliged to please him. I actually liked doing it.

I let my tongue slowly lick up a vein and he was breathing heavily to make up for moaning. His hands were gripping chunks of my hair as I coated him in my saliva. Soon he pulled my head off and I had spit rolling down my chin.

"Bend over" He whispered breathlessly and that turned me on even more. I stood up and turned around, slowly bending over and resting my hands on the bench. I closed my eyes as Chris's hands caressed my ass, like he was observing me. I felt them move to the front of my jeans where he undid the button. I was starting to shake with excitement and fear. We could get caught at any moment!! But in all honesty I didn't care and I don't think Chris did either.

Chris pulled my pants and boxers down my leg before pressing his tip up against my entrance. I covered my mouth to muffled a moan as he pushed into me. I heard him shudder behind. I did not need to adjust since we had sex a few days ago. And then the night after that.

"Fuck... " Chris whispered as he thrusted into me. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my tongue to keep from moaning. Chris's hand gripped my hip and the other gripped my hair as he began to thrust harder into me, causing me to moan behind my hand. Quickly I moved my hand from my mouth to keep my balance up.

All that could be heard was ragged breathing and gasps of pleasure as Chris rammed my ass. It was getting harder and harder to keep quiet when all I wanted to do was scream his name like a God.

Chris grabbed me by my arms and pulled me against his chest before wrapping his arms around my torso and putting his hand over my mouth. The second he did, I let out a little moan that was muffled.

"So fucking good...s-so good" He whispered in my ear and my body shuddered from his warm breath traveling down my neck. Chris started getting sloppy with his thrust and I could tell he was getting close.

As if on cue, Chris was whimpering next to my ear and held me tighter to his chest. It was the hottest thing I have ever heard. Chris thrusted into me one last time before releasing his seed deep inside me. His body spasmed a little.

"Shit" He moaned softly before pulling out of me. I was left feeling very empty...well not completely. I giggled quietly as I pulled up my pants and boxers before buttoning them up. I turned to see Chris fixing himself. Afterwards he pecked my lips and grinned. I blushed a little as he opened the door. The second we walked out we were met by a smirking Angelo and Austin who were waiting outside the door. I blushed even deeper before hiding behind Chris.

"What? You took too damn long" Chris muttered shamelessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late posting. School has been stressing me out and I've been so damn tired. I've had no motivation to write so I'm sorry about the lateness.

Any way, sorry this chapter is crap