Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Used You For The....Breath

One Week Later

For the past week I have avoided speaking to Chris as much as possible. I was still hurt by his words to me. Calling me a slut. How am I a slut?? I only sleep with him. I know I want to a lot but still. And he has no room to talk. He likes sex as much as I do so he's just as much as a slut as I am. Even though I'm not a slut and I don't think he meant to snap at me, it still hurt me pretty harshly. He's called me worse names during sex but I don't know why that particular time hurt me so much to where I won't speak to him.

But I still missed him and the after sex cuddles we had. That I couldn't really lie about. Chris does have a soft side. I figured that much from how protective he is of me. Even though he punishes me whenever I'm bad, its like he's the only one allowed to punish me. Anyone else who tries to do anything to me, Chris flips shit. It's his sick version of security. In his mind "No one touches my slave but me . He works in weird ways but it works...I guess.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I clutched my ice cream to my chest as I watched Chris walked around the room, talking on his cellphone and tossing clothes around. He looked pretty stressed out and I honestly felt bad for him. He's been like this all week and its been driving me crazy. Every second his dumb phone was glued to his fucking ear and he was cursing at someone. And what's even more irrating was that he still hasn't told me what was bothering him. Even though I was over the initial hurt of him not trusting me, the generality of not knowing was very irritating to me. I just wanna know whats on his mind and not knowing just pisses me off. And in the last week, me being pissed off makes me hungry and I wanna eat. I was a little concerned about it but I just blamed it on Chris's stress that was rubbing off on me.

I clutched my bowl of ice cream to my chest as I watched Chris swarm around the room like an angry tornado. It was amazing how angry he got but how in control he was.

"No Tino no . Your not getting me. I don't have the patience to make deals and treaties.....I don't give a fuck about her! Ash can deal with her own shit " Chris growled through the phone and I flinched a little before taking another bite of my ice cream. Chris sometimes scared me when he got pissed. He was almost demonic really. But he never actually did anything to project the anger so I just let it run its course.

"Tell Ash she can penetrate herself with a spiked dildo!" He hissed before hanging up. I watched intently as his shoulders raised very visibly as he was seething. I frowned a little and felt a sense of sadness for Chris. He was just going through a lot and it was like he couldn't catch a break.

"Master?" I asked cautiously as I sat my ice cream down on the nightstand. I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked at him. His eyes were blazing with rage and I could hear his harsh breathing coming out ragged. Usually he's calmed down by now but right now, I didn't think it was happening this time. He didn't say a word, just stared me down with tightly pursed lips. I started shaking just a little bit in fear. He was starting to scare me.

"Master? Are you okay?" My voice was very quiet and small, almost childlike. The room was very quiet for another long second until I heard a metallic crunching noise. My face twisted into confusion until I looked at his hand and saw little pieces of black metal falling from his hand. My mouth dropped as I realized he's just crushed his cellphone to pieces.

"I'll kill her...I'll kill them all!!!" Chris roared before throwing what was left of his phone at the wall. It shattered into several pieces with a deafening thud that bounced off the walls and scared the fuck out of me. He turned his back to me and began to walk to walk away from me. I have never seen him like this before. Whoever was pissing him off in the first place must have struck a serious nerve because he was downright scary. And I had no idea of what he would do or who he would kill.

Not knowing what was going through my mind, I scrambled off the bed and ran after him.

"Master don't!" I shouted as I grabbed his arm before he walked out the bedroom door. He yanked away from me and turned, glaring.

"Shut up Kade. That's an order" He hissed at me and I was gonna listen because he was scaring me. But I couldn't let him lose control because Chris is very powerful and could tear this world apart if he wanted to.

"Please Master don't hurt anyone!!" I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. I was feeling brave but shaking like a leaf in the wind. He pushed my hand away and I stumbled backwards. He wasn't gonna listen to me this way. This wasn't gonna be enough. Pushing away my rational thinking, I ran back up to him and grabbed his jacket. I was mentally cursing myself out.

"Take it out on me! If your pissed then hurt me! Do it! Kill me if you have to!" I threw it at him and closed my eyes, waiting for him to start kicking my ass up and down this room. I gripped his jacket, waiting anxiously for that first blow.

But it never came

Instead Chris crushed his lips to mine. My body acted on its own as I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me. My mind was racing a million miles per hour. What? Why? How? But I couldn't focus on them because they were going so fast through my mind and it hurt to keep up. So with all my will, I pushed the thoughts away and melted into our kiss.

His hands were gripping the small of my back, pulling me harshly against his body as we made out very heavily. The kiss was sloppy and rough, full of tongue clashing and sucking. Laced with anger and frustration. So sloppy our saliva were mixing together into one delicious chemical. A very addictive and tasty chemical. I gripped his shoulders hard as he lifted my legs up and around his waist. Our tongues were fighting each other, teasing each other. Making love to each other.

"Master" I whined as he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and ripped it down the middle, the buttons flying off but Chris didn't show a care in the world.

Instead he grabbed my hands and shoved them to the side before sitting up. I tried to sit up with him but he shoved me back down and began messing with the button of my jeans. My heart was hammering in my chest by the urgency and roughness of Chris. It confused me at first, why start kissing me instead of hurting me. The more I wondered about it the more I figured he didn't want to hurt me. Maybe he would have killed me if he didn't go with this alternative choice. That was comforting in the maximum.

Chris yanked my jeans and boxers down my legs and pulled me up against his body. So many things I were feeling all led up to a thirst for affection and attention. A need for the gratification. Chris was trying. He was trying to calm down and other than killing, this was all he knew. And I'm going to give him what he wants. What he needs

My legs wrapped tightly around his slender waist and I clung to him, moaning loudly as the fabric of his leather pants created unbearable friction with my hardened member.

We sat for a moment, foreheads pressed together, breath ragged. The whole world came to a stop as we gripped each other. Holding each other for dear life. We stared into each others eyes, lust and desire clouding us. It was like we were lost in each other. My head was fuzzy and incoherent. My thoughts made no sense to me. The only ones that did were the ones that screamed for Chris. The strongest ones.

Our moment of fire pressed on as I pushed his torn shirt off his shoulders. Chris seemed to ve frozen but thawed quickly.

Chris's conscious seemed to return when he pushed me off him and grabbed my waist, flipping me onto my stomach. I felt his hands in my hair, grabbing large handfuls of it and he yanked me upwards. A slight "uh" fell from my lips as he did. My cock was standing proudly and was waiting to be touched.

I felt his lips press up against my ear, his breath traveling down my neck, making me shiver harshly. The tension in the room was at an all time high and was mixed with sexual need. The roof felt as if it was gonna blow right off the top.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk" Chris hissed in my ear and I moaned at those simple words.

"Yes master" I moaned and he grunted in satisfaction before shoving me back down on the bed. I gripped the sheets and rested my head on the bed, shaking with anticipation. My legs were spread apart and my ass was sticking up in a state of vulnerability. I felt so weak but it wasn't the bad type. I was weak for Chris and I loved feeling under his control.

I heard him shuffling around behind me and figured he was taking his pants off. I turned to see what was going up but before I moved I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I lurched forward and gasped, falling by another slap.

"Did I say you could move?" Chris hissed at me and I shook my head frantically. His finger tips grazed across my stinging cheeks, making me spasm and flinch.

"Then don't move.." I could hear the grin in his voice. Like a good boy, I stayed still as much as possible, trying so hard not to move. He slapped my ass multiple times, laughing crazily as I struggled to remain still. My ass was hot red after a few slaps and was stinging like a bitch but I couldn't find it in me to be angry at him. He was getting his anger out and I volunteered for him to do so on me. Plus it was hot and arousing to be spanked.

I felt Chris's tip poking at my hole and I squirmed just a little in excitement. Anticipation was rising to its peek. I was ready for him to fuck me.

"Want my dick Kade?" Chris cooed to me sickenly sweet as his fingers trailed up my spine. I arched just a little and let out a whine.

"Master please.."I closed my eyes and pushed back on his dick, gasping when the head stretched my hole. The slight pain was arousing me further.

"If you want my dick Kade you have to do the work" Chris said dismissively. I took that as a cue and pushed down further on his dick, engulfing each inch like a pro. Moans spilled from my lips as I took his whole cock in my little hole. Chris was so fucking big and his dick felt so fucking good.

"M-master" I whined and dropped my head on the bed. My ass felt like it was a gaping hole.

"Come on Kade. Be a good boy for Master and ride me. I know you want it" Chris said softly before trailing kisses up my back slowly. My fingers dug into the bed as I began to slide my ass up and down his dick, groaning and moaning at how amazing in felt.

"Good slave Kade. Very good" Chris moaned from behind me. I got into a rhythm of grinding until I was full on bouncing on his dick. I was a moaning mess underneath him. Every time I would go down, a moan would spill out from my lips.

Chris slapped my ass and thrusted up harshly just as I came down, smashing into my prostate. I screamed like a little bitch and spasmed on his dick. My body locked up and I was a screaming mess. I collapsed onto the bed and cried out in pleasure as Chris began to ram my asshole.

"Fuck me master fuck me!!!!" I cried and screamed as he somehow rammed me harder. The bed was scraping against the floor he was fucking me so hard.

"Scream my fucking name!" Chris grunted before slapping my face. I couldn't find the words the speak. I became illiterate and my eyes rolled back from the feeling of his dick. My body was convulsing and I couldn't take anymore. The pleasure was too much and I was close to shutting down.

Chris wasn't having it. He grabbed my arms and yanked me up against his chest, his pierced lips pressed against my ear.

"Scream or I stop fucking you. Your choice" He hissed before grabbing my hips. Not even a second later Chris slammed so hard into my prostate my body just lost all control.

"CHRIS!!" I screamed as my dick started shooting out loads of cum. My body was spasming out of control as Chris held m in place. Tears streamed down my cheeks because the pleasure was so much it was hurting me and I loved it.

Chris gripped my hair and shoved me down, burying my face in the bed as he rammed my ass so hard the head board was banging into the wall. Behind me was grunts and cries of ecstasy and euphoria. Seconds later Chris came, filling up my ass until it started leaking out my hole. Chris slowed down to a stop as his cum was running down my legs. My body was aching and I was extremely tired by this point.

"Fuck..." He spoke breathlessly. Ever so slowly, Chris pulled out of ass and collasped next to me. Exhaustion was hitting me like a fucking train, even though I was still shaking from the massive orgasm I had just endured.

I could hear Chris saying something but his voice slowly faded into a void as I went out like a light.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Several hours later I woke up in a groggy trance. I rubbed my eyes and blinked away the sleepiness before sitting up slowly. I looked around and did not see Chris. I figured he was downstairs or something. Probably waiting for me to get dinner started because it was probably about that time anyway.

Despite the ache through out my body, I got out of bed and turned the lamp on, illuminating the room. I blinked the rays away and stumbled towards my discarded clothes laying about on the floor.

As I picked up my pants and was pulling them on, I caught a glimpse of my reflection and I paused immediately. What the hell?

I walked up to the body length mirror and inspected myself. It wasn't the sex hair I had, it wasn't the purplish bruises or the love bites scattered all over my body like my own tattoos. It was my stomach

I frowned and saw that it looked normal. I thought I was seeing stuff until I twisted to my side. My eyes widened a little as I saw my stomach poking out slightly. This was alarming because my stomach as always been Flat . It was how my body was built. What the hell?

"Maybe its all the ice cream you've been scarfing down like a black hole" A voice startled me a little and I jumped. I turned to see Chris standing a few feet behind me. I grimaced at him as I processed what he was saying.

"Its not the ice cream" I mumbled and looked back at the mirror. I started feeling sensitive and self concious of my body. Chris chuckled and I saw him shrug in the reflection.

"You've been eating like crazy for the past 2 weeks. Its no surprise Kade" Chris said as a matter of factly and I took that to heart. I don't know why but it was hurting my feels a lot. Way more than it should have. I felt a sense of sadness mixed with anger as tears sprung in my eyes. It was that familiar mood where my thoughts were racing and I really didn't know what to listen to or what I was feeling exactly.

"Are you calling me fat?" I croaked and he hunched over with a humorous scoff.

"I'm calling you adorably chubby. Now get dinner started and try not to eat it before its actually done chubby cheeks" I knew he was joking with me but my mind wasn't having it. I glared at him through the reflection as my mind became erased of right or wrong. He turned his back to me and before I could register was I was doing, I grabbed the vase off the table and chucked it at his back in a fit of rage.
♠ ♠ ♠
How's the story so far? Comment and tell me so I can improve on how I'm doing it :)

Any who, I know the chapters have been confusing and bipolar. The reason will be revealed in the next chapter.