Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Eating My Emotions

One Week Later

Chris was having a meeting in his study with his friends from the dinner. Apparently he's some important vampire blah blah blah...I didn't really care. All I cared about what getting some food. I just woke up from a nap that Chris let me have and I was fucking starving. Like literally my stomach was hurting from being so empty. Which was a little weird because I ate before my nap. But then again I don't eat much here because I'm always cleaning something or pleasing Chris or he's dragging me places. Maybe my lack of eating is catching up with me. Plus I'm too scared to eat because I vomit almost everything I eat. Chris thinks it's some type of virus that's sticking around. But I didn't linger on it. I'm just hungry and it's get really hard not to eat.

So I quietly walked pass Chris's study, I didn't wanna disturb his meeting. Vampires have really good hearing. I walked down the hallway, rubbing my stomach. I reached the stairs and skipped down them with a slapping noise from being bare foot on the marble. I did a little twist and pose as I rounded the stair case. Laughing at myself quietly, I walked through the door that led to the dining room. Walking into the kitchen I went straight to the fridge. First thing I saw was some bacon and my stomach screamed for it. So I grabbed the bacon, lettuce, cheese and bread. Chris rarely eats human food so he's not gonna miss the bacon. I sat all the stuff on the counter before reaching down under the sink and getting a skillet and the toaster. I sat the skillet on the stove and turned it on before plugging in the toaster and sitting it down. I pranced over and got the bacon. I was debating on how many pieces off bacon but then thought.... I really want all the strips....Oh well Chris won't miss it!! I put each of the strips on the pan and sprinkled some meat tenderizer on it. Then I orgasmed at the sizzling sound and the delicious smell.

Hurry the fuck up and cook!!!

Finally after a few minutes the sides were getting crispy so I took a spatula and flipped each of the strips over. I walked over and put two pieces of bread in the toaster before grabbing a knife and chopping some lettuce up. After a minute the toast popped up and I put them on a plate before carrying it over to the stove. Quickly I put each strip of bacon on the bread until I had a pile of all the bacon. I put a slice of cheese on top and then the lettuce. Last but not least I put the other piece of toast on top. I didn't even bother sitting down, I just picked up the mountain like sandwich and bit into it, swallowing quickly.

I finished the sandwich in seconds and was still hungry so I went back to the fridge and gazed over my choices. There was some left over pizza so I grabbed the box. I put a few slices on a plate and sticking it in the microwave for a minute. I looked in the fridge again and grabbed a few cups of yogurt. Just as I closed the fridge the microwave beeped and I ran over, grabbing my pizza. I grabbed a spoon and sat at the island bar before digging into my pizza. I was taking bite after bite of pizza. I was done with each slice after only a few seconds in between. Once I ran out of pizza I opened one of my yogurt cups and shoved my spoon into it before shoving it in my mouth. Mmmm strawberry banana flavor...

I finished the first one and the second one and the third one. Within minutes I was done with all 6 cups. I was starting to feel a little full but decided I could use something more. So again I went back to the refrigerator and looked over the options. Before I could pick something else, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I threw all my trash away before walking out into the dining room and into the main room where Chris was just closing the door. And he turned and leaned against the door, leaning his head against it with a sigh. I tilted my head and took a few seconds closer to him.

"Master? Are you okay?" I asked him and he closed his eyes for a brief moment. He was quiet for a few seconds before moving his head down.

"Nothing Kade. Just glad the meeting is over Lets just eat dinner. I'm starving" He said very dismissively and that stung me a little bit. I held back tears as I turned around quietly and made my way back to the kitchen. I started getting out the ingredients for shrimp stir fry because I was craving shrimp. I didn't care if he wanted it or not. I threw all the shrimp and vegetables in the pan before getting out a separate pan for the rice I was gonna start cooking later when the shrimp and vegetables were nearing completion.

As I was stirring the rice, a few tears slipped down my cheeks because I was still hurt from what Chris had said to me. It was like he didn't trust me with whatever he was feeling or thinking. Which was stupid because I'm the most trustworthy person ever. Plus I give him whatever he wants whenever he wants it. He wants sex, I'm there. He wants blood, I'm there. He wants affection , I'm the one that cuddles him and tells me how hot and great in bed he is. I've been here almost two months and he can't simply trust me with one little thing that I could maybe help him feel better about!!! I wiped the tears from my cheeks because I felt unimportant to him. I deserve a little bit of trust considering I haven't ran off yet! Why the fuck am I crying over this?!?! And I'm fucking starving!

I wiped my blurry eyes before stirring the shrimp and vegetables. I heard the kitchen door swing open.

"Kade. Blood. Now" Chris snapped at me before leaving the kitchen. That stung me even more. I sniffled as I walked over to the freezer and grabbed a blood bag out of it before grabbing his glass and pouring the blood in. I should have known he didn't care about me. I'm just his slave and that's it. He wouldn't care if I dropped dead right now. He would just burn my body and flush the ashes down a fucking toilet! Then go and buy another slave and do the exact same thing. I'm just a fuck toy for him whenever he wants it.

I wiped my cheeks off as I brought the blood out to the dining room where Chris sat, looking through his cellphone. I sat the cup in front of him before going back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

Once dinner was served, Chris and I ate in silence. Well Chris ate while I was sitting and picking at my food, making clinking noises from my fork hitting the glass plate. I sat as far away from Chris as possible because I was still mad at him. And he didn't even bother questioning it. I would glance up at him now and then. His eyes stayed casted down and he had a blank expression as he ate. Whatever was bothering him was really making an impact because he always has a conversation with me during dinner.

At that thought I started feeling an enormous amount of guilt. I didn't know exactly what was bothering him. One of his friends could have died and he was sad about it. And he probably didn't wanna talk about it.

Now I felt like a total selfish idiot. I turned away from him as more tears fell from my eyes. Now that I was sad and guilty, I was full force starving again so I stabbed at a piece of shrimp and shoved it in my mouth. Followed by some more food. Followed by more to wear I was taking quick bites every chance I got. After only a few minutes my plate was clear of any food. I felt satisfied and turned to look at Chris but noticed he was gone. I was so caught up in eating that I didn't realize that he had finished and left. I sighed again before picking up my plate and walking over to get his. I brought the plates into the kitchen and washed them in the sink. Then I grabbed all the cooking utensils I used and washed them as well before drying everything off and putting them away. I turned off the kitchen light and began to make my way towards Chris's room. I still felt bad about making wild assumptions and wanted to comfort him about whatever was making him sad. I was still hungry but decided that he was more important. So I hopped up the stairs and pranced down the hallway to our room. I peeked into the door and saw that he was just in his jeans, laying in bed and watching tv. He looked worried and sad. I felt instantly bad for him and wanted to make him feel better. His favorite thing is sex and he can never turn it down.

So I sauntered over to him and began crawling on the bed seductively. He turned his head slightly to look at me before turning back and looking at the tv. I frowned and crawled up to his stomach where I began to leave soft and sweet kisses on his flat stomach. I heard him let out a slow sigh as I did.

"Kade stop it" Chris said quietly but I ignored him as I fumbled with his belt. Chris tensed up below me us I pulled it off and tossed it behind me. I lightly took his skin between my teeth and tugged on it as I messed his the button of his jeans. Slowly I kissed up his stomach to his chest. I sucked a hickey onto his chest before kissing up to his neck. His button came undone and I smirked against his neck as I slid my hand down his boxers.

He caught me off guard when he grabbed my hand and yanked it out his pants. He pushed me back and I gasped as I fell on my ass. I looked at him in total shock and hurt at his rejection. He had a very cold and irritated look on his face.

"I said knock it off. Go be a slut somewhere else. Please and thank you" Chris snapped and waved me off dismissively. Tears pooled in my eyes as I looked at him. He just looked away from me and back at the tv. Embarrassment and hurt built up inside me as I scrambled off the bed. I ran out the room as I began to full on sob. He has never rejected me! Ever!! He alwayd has sex with me when he's feeling down!!! What is so fucking different now!?! Is he not attracted to me anymore?!? Am I ugly now?! What was it!?!

I ran straight to the kitchen because all I wanted to do was eat. Eat and cry.

I grabbed the tub of ice cream and a spoon before sitting on the floor and digging in. How dare he just push me away when all I wanted to do was making him feel better?? All I wanted to do was make him feel good and he just turns me down!!

Thinking of his rejection only made me cry more and made me wanna eat more.

I ate all the ice cream until passing out