Status: work in progress

Perfect Storm

The things you do for friends.

“YOU’RE DATING SIDNEY CROSBY!”

“Well, hello Jeff. Good to see you too.”

“Yea, yea, tell me everything!”

“You saw the picture?”

“Of course, all of Pittsburgh saw the picture. But that’s not what I’m asking about. How is he? Does his butt look as good in person as it does on ice? How’s the sex?”

“You’re lucky that my kids are in the specials right now! He’s wonderful, his butt is perfect, and we haven’t had sex yet.”

“You haven’t had sex with him yet?” he asks dumbfounded. “Honey I would have let him do whatever as soon as we met.”

“If it wasn’t for the fact that you’re madly in love with Matt I’d be nervous.”

“Yea, he’s great. I love him. But you, little missy, Sidney Crosby.”

“He’s amazing.”

“Does he know you love him?”

“How? No, he doesn’t. At least I haven’t told him yet.”

“It’s written all over your face, if he doesn’t see it I’d be surprised.”

“My cousin said the same thing.”

“Kristen? She’s a doll! Is she in town?”

“Yea, she drove out the night of the, ummm, picture.”

“Aww, now isn’t that the greatest thing ever!”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, I just found out that the Art teacher is out. She got caught fooling around with the gym teacher, by a student. And didn’t you say that Kristen just graduated?”

“She did. She could move here! Work with us! HOLY MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!”

“Almost as awesome as sex with Sidney Crosby would be.”

“I will let you know, not all the details. But it will be done off school property.”

“Good” he says with a wink as he walks back out of my classroom.

*1 week later*

“Well, that was the craziest interview that I’ve had in a while. Did the old teacher sleep with a high school student or something?”

“Haha! Close! She was caught by a student hooking up with the gym teacher in the building.”

“That explains a lot actually” she sighs sitting next to me on the couch. “Well, I think it went well. But we will see. They had other interviews lined up.”

“Yea, I hope you get it. I would love to have you here all the time.”

“I will have to be here all the time. At least until I find my own place. I can’t be here when you’re falling hard for a hot hockey player. You need alone time to enjoy that beefcake.”

“I think we’re finally getting past the incident in the parking lot. But our families are in town next week.”

“Maybe you should surprise him?”

“What do you mean?”

“Show up at his place in a sexy little outfit.”

“Oh! I don’t know if I could…”

“You could, stop being such a wuss. You’re gorgeous, he’d love it. I know you don’t typically do this but you love him I think it’s time to show him. Maybe even tell him.”

“I do love him. It’s been a great 3 months, and I can’t believe it’s the holidays already and my parents are meeting his parents. You’re right. But I don’t really own anything sexy…”

“I guess we should go shopping then!”

*****
“Umm how do you know where a lingerie shop is? You just got here…”

“A month ago” she says as we walk into a place that I find intimidating. I should clarify, I wasn’t always as small as I currently am. When I was in high school I was overweight and very shy, but when I started college I decided that to distress I would walk, walking turned into running, and running evolved into swimming and weight training. I lost over 70pounds but I still see the girl I was before when I try on outfits that are more revealing. So lingerie was never something I would wear.

“Kristen, I don’t know about all this” I say looking at all the lace and barely there bits of fabric.

“Shush you. You’re going to look sexy for your man. He’s going to love it, you’re going to love it.”

“Kristen, there’s not a lot of coverage.”

“What do you want to cover? Your toned ass? Your smooth stomach? You need to see who you are now instead of whatever morphed version of yourself you have in your mind.”

“I’m trying, but I can’t help it.”

“Try harder.”
♠ ♠ ♠
posting again in just a moment :)