Sealed With A Righteous Kiss

Prologue

Prologue

"Vic! They're coming we got to leave!" Kellin was pulling his lover along behind him, but the older man wasn't running fast enough. The king's guards were chasing after the two, they were going to be beheaded for having sex with each other.

The two run into a near by alley to lose the guards and take a breather. Kellin turns to Vic when they stop. "We should go now, Vic. Before they stop us again."

"But what about my family?" Vic asks Kellin. Ever since he started to believe that Kellin was a time traveler, Kellin has been trying to talk him into going along with him back to the present time period. Vic was curious about the time period that Kellin now lived in, but he had no intention of leaving his family for a boy even if he they could be together in this other time period.

"You will be beheaded if you stay here. Mike wouldn't want to watch your execution." Kellin tells his lover sadly. He knows how much Vic loves his his younger brother Michael or what Kellin calls him, Mike he was Vic's world. Kellin knew that's the only person that Vic would miss. Vic's parents were trying to make him marry a noble women, but Vic refused to he didn't like women. The only person Vic wanted to marry was Kellin, but they're relationship was forbidden here in this era that Vic had been born into.

Vic shakes his head. "I know, but it would be worse if I left without him knowing."

Kellin knew this line was coming and he had the best idea to fix their predicament. Of course, it will mean sneaking back to Vic's mansion and convincing Mike to come along with them, which wasn't going to be easy, but it wasn't impossible.

"How about we convince Mike to come along with us?" Kellin asks his boyfriend. "Would you come with me then?"

Vic thinks about Kellin's proposition for a second. It wasn't a bad one after all Vic didn't like anyone in his family except his little brother and if he came along on the journey to this new world that Vic doesn't know that much about he would feel much better.

"Yes, I except this proposition of yours." Kellin smiles at this, he knew he could convince Vic to come along with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my newest story! :) I was going to wait to post it until after I was done with Scars but my friends insisted so Ash and Grace here ya go! :) This is just for you guys! Tell me what you guys think of it!