Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Baby, We're Like A Time Bomb

I groaned as Vic knocked on my door again. I squeezed my eyes shut; hoping that if I didn’t get up then he would just go away.
“Get up lazy ass,” Vic suddenly said, scaring me. “No, go away,” He didn’t listen to me, of course. “We have to go, now get up,” he said.
“It’s like…the middle of the night, go away,” I whined, hiding my face in the pillow again. “It’s almost ten,”
He yanked on the blankets I had strategically wrapped around myself, and nearly flipped me over. “Vic,” I whined again, a little ‘oof’ leaving my lips as he fell onto me. “Get up or I’ll tickle you,” he threatened.
“Don’t you dare,” I glared at him and tried to shy away before he started tickling me. His hands moved to my sides threateningly. “Okay, okay, I’m up,” I sad and sat up in bed. Vic grinned triumphantly and got off of me so that I could get up. “Whose idea was it to leave this early anyways?” I complained and stepped into the first pair of jeans I found.
“Ash’s; she said it was a good time of day to leave,” I sighed and buttoned my jeans, hyper-aware of Vic’s eyes on me. I let the t-shirt I was already wearing on and got ready while Vic sat lazily on my bed.
“Hurry up,” I rolled my eyes at him and turned to pack my toiletries into the suitcase I had left on my floor. My entire room was empty, except for my mother’s sheets on the bed and some of the furniture I wasn’t taking with me.
I had bought a new bed and dresser, along with a lamp and nightstand. I wanted no reason to come back here.
“Ready to go?” Vic asked and watched me as I slipped my shoes on. “Mhm,” He smiled at me and looked around the bare room once more.
“Kind of weird, leaving, huh?” I nodded and placed my keys on the dresser before following him out of my bedroom.
Vic led the way out to his car, opening the trunk for me to toss my bag next to his.
“Your mom didn’t want to say goodbye?” he asked sympathetically and opened his door. “I guess not. She didn’t even come home last night.” He frowned at me and then got into the car.
“Well, mama said to tell you she loves you,” I smiled at the thought of Vic’s mom. She had kind of been a second mother for me, and if there was anyone I wanted to say goodbye to, it was her.
Vic started the car and drove off towards the highway. “Do you actually know where you’re going?” I teased. He shot me a quick glare. I knew he had practically studied how to get there, but I loved to tease him….
We drove for about three and half hours before Mike called, asking where we were.
I was holding Vic’s phone, Mike’s voice on speaker. “What’s taking you so long? There wasn’t that much traffic,” he said. “Kellin was still asleep when I got there,” I glared at him and stuck my tongue out.
“I was not…I wanted to be though…” Vic laughed and turned left. “We’ll be there soon. I take it you already claimed the biggest room?” he asked.
“Yes, are you serious? Besides, we got here first, so we got to tell the movers where to put everything. Alex and Jack got the two other rooms on the right.”
I kind of hope my room wasn’t next to Vic’s. I loved him, but he was extremely attractive, so he had no problem bringing girls home. I really didn’t need to hear that.
Vic made the last mini-turn towards our new house. “Looks like you two just the farthest rooms from the bathroom. Although you got a nice view of the beach,” I sighed again and undid my seatbelt.
I had been really excited to see the house. Ash had picked it out, so she was the only one who had seen the inside of it. The outside was gorgeous.
It was a beachfront house, with beautiful view of the ocean, a small deck, and six bedrooms. We had all bought it together, since we wouldn’t have had a chance at affording it separately. I had just finished college, so we finally got to move out here.
“Cool,” Vic mumbled and took his sunglasses off.
I nodded my agreement and handed his phone back to him before going around the back to get my bag.
“Here,” he handed it to me and then slammed the trunk shut. I followed him up to the front door and then inside. The house was gorgeous.
It had a beach-like color palette that looked rally nice with the matching furniture Ash had picked out.
The door went straight into the living room, and then the bright, open-concept kitchen. There was a large set of stairs that went up and down, in the one wall that I guessed led up to our bedrooms, and the basement.
The whole place had that, light, beach feel to it. “Kellin!” I turned around a second before Alex attacked me, his arms tight around me.
“Hey…I missed you…f-fuck, Alex, can’t breathe,” He laughed and let go of me, a happy smile on his face. “Come on, you’re room’s right across from mine.
I smiled and followed him upstairs to the first door on the left. He followed me into my room, which I had to admit, was really nice. “What do you think?”
I nodded, not really sure what I thought yet. It wasn’t huge, but it did have a small balcony. The queen-sized bed I had bought was against the wall that blocked Vic’s room from mine, the dresser opposite it and next to the closet.
There was a small tv on top of the dresser, and boxes all over my room.
“It’s nice,” I said and set my suitcase down. “Go look at the view,” Alex said and nudged me towards the balcony.
I did as he asked and weaved through all of the boxes of my stuff, before pushing the flowy, white curtains out of the way and slid the door to the side.
“Wow,” The beach was almost right outside, just past the porch, and the waves were a bright, blue color. I smiled, looking at the light blue sky behind it. The view was so beautiful.
“How did I end up with this?” I asked. Surely someone else would have wanted one of the rooms with a terrace. “Well, the rooms on the right are bigger, and we decided that all that light will be a pain in the ass in the morning,”
I laughed a little. “It was kind of a toss-up between the bigger rooms and the balcony. Plus I have a room right next to Jack,” he said happily.
I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room before falling onto the bed. “You’ll have to make that,” Alex said, standing above me.
I groaned at the thought of unpacking my stuff. “I don’t wanna,” I whined. “Well, that’s what everyone else will be doing today,” he explained.
“Speaking of which, I have to go unpack now,” I sighed and sat up as he left.
I decided to make the bed first, and pulled the largest plastic bin towards me. I had only bought two sets of sheets, along with a thick, fluffy comforter and four matching pillowcases. It would have to do for now.
I picked out the light blue set and set the white ones on the carpet. It was thick and soft, and felt really nice once I took my shoes off.
I put the sheets on the bed, along with the duvet, and then searched around for the box I’d put my pillows in…. “What are you looking for?” I straightened up quickly, my hand on my chest. “Jesus, Vic,”
He laughed at me and then set down on my bed. “You’re room is next to mine,” he said. “Great,” He made a face at me.
“What is that supposed to mean?” he asked and made a face at me.
“Nothing, I don’t really mind having a room next to yours,” I said, although he didn’t seem to believe me.
“Liar. What’s so bad about having the room next to mine?” he asked as I sighed.
“I’ve had a room next to yours before, and I hardly got any sleep,” He just stared at me, obviously confused.
“Remember the week we all went to L. A. together?” I asked, earning a little nod. “Do you remember bringing a bunch of girls back to the hotel with you?”
He pressed a grin then and nodded. “Did I keep you up at night?” he teased.
I glared at him and then swatted him with the pillow I had found. “Yes, you did, you ass,” Vic just laughed and fixed his hair. “I would apologize, but if I remember, you did the same thing that week. I distinctly remember a tall, blonde guy that you fucking screaming all night. That was annoying,”
I blushed deeply, having completely forgotten about that. I hadn’t thought that I was that loud either. “Shut up, that was one time. You were with a different girl every night,” I accused and started putting cases on my pillows.
“Ouch, Kell, I’m hurt. You make me sound so slutty,” I rolled my eyes at his fake-hurt tone and tossed the pillows at him. He put them against the headboard for me and then lay down on them.
“Just make yourself at home then,” I said tauntingly. “I am at home,” I rolled my eyes, despite the smile on my lips. I secretly liked having him on my bed.
1: it was kind of hot. 2: he always smelled nice, and right now my pillows smelled like cardboard boxes.
“You could help me,” I said and opened one of the boxes full of shirts. “I could, but I came over here to get out of unpacking my own stuff,” I laughed at him and started putting my shirts on hangers. I set each shirt next to him on the bed, so that they could all go in the closet at once.
“Do you have to unpack now?” Vic whined. “Yeah, unfortunately, or I never will. You know me and procrastinating,” He nodded and sighed.
I continued to unpack my clothes into the closet and dresser, until all of the boxes were empty. I set my laptop on the little shelf below my bedside table, along with the charger. “Hurry up,” Vic pleaded, “I’m bored, and I want you to go swimming with me,”
I smiled at him and started moving in slow-motion. “Come on Kellin,” I laughed at him and then fell onto the bed beside him. “The rest can wait. Let’s go swimming,”
He grinned at me and took my hand, leading me out of my room.
Vic and I walked out of the house through the gorgeous french-style doors and out to the beach. It was kind of hot today, although not like the blistering heat it would surely be in August.
Vic dragged me out to the edge of the sand and then stopped, looking down as the tide came up. I hadn’t even noticed he didn’t have shoes on, although he was wearing shorts.
I had my jeans rolled up above my ankles, and a tank-top on with the sides cut low.
I giggled and then squirmed away from Vic as the icy water washed over our feet. “Oh my god, it’s so cold,” I whined, Vic laughing at me.
He caught my waist as I tried to get away, and picked me up. “No, Vic, put me down,” I ordered, giggling the entire time. He didn’t listen to me; instead, he tossed me into the freezing water, laughing as I stood up and glared at him.
I was shivering a little as my body tried to get used to the cold. “Get back here,” I said as Vic tried to move away from me. I splashed him, earning a playfully irritated look.
“You’ll pay for that,” he said and chased after me in the water. “Oh, will I?” I taunted and splashed at him again. He spit water out of his mouth and then splashed back at me.
“Ah,” the cold water hit me, blinding me for a second. Vic caught my waist again and then tipped me over into the water. “Cheater, I couldn’t see,” he stared down at me, laughing lightly. “Yes you could, that’s just an excuse,” I pouted, pretending to be hurt as I sat in the water. I saw him soften, and then he reached a hand out to me.
I yanked down on it, laughing as he lost his balance and tumbled into the water with me. “Kellin!” we were both giggling at each other, completely soaked already.
“I can’t believe you fell for that,” I teased and splashed at him again. “You are such a little cheater,” he accused and rolled onto his knees to splash at me again.
I giggled as little waves rolled over me with every splash. “Okay…ah, I surrender,” I said, holding my arms over my face until he stopped.
We were both laughing at each other as Alex walked up to us. “Behave, children,” he teased and sat down a few feet away from us. “We could always splash you next,” Vic warned and grinned at him.
“Don’t you dare,” I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk out of the water. My clothes hung on me heavily as I got out, sand clinging to my wet feet.
“I need a shower,” I whined as Vic got out too. “Or you could just stay out here and dry off,” I wrinkled my nose at the thought of having to sit in wet jeans for the next couple hours. “Maybe if I wasn’t wearing jeans,” Vic pouted and followed after me.
“You didn’t stay out here with me very long,” he said. “I was going to come back out. Just in different clothes, and more dry…” I looked down at my soaking wet clothes.
“How are we supposed to get upstairs without soaking the whole house?” Vic shrugged and started taking his clothes off on the porch.
“What the hell did I just walk into?” Jack asked, standing in the doorway. “We got all wet,” I explained and pulled my dripping tank-top off.
“So the best idea was to get naked on the porch?” I laughed and shook my head. “Just shirts and jeans,” he nodded a little and laughed at us.
“Well, I think I’ve seen enough. Ash left some towels on the counter,” he said and walked off towards Alex. I looked over Vic’s mostly naked body, my eyes lingering on his partially see-through boxers.
I caught myself staring, and quickly stripped my jeans off before Vic noticed. “Those are cute,” he said and nodded towards the little briefs I was wearing.
They were dark red with little navy stripes on them. I blushed and looked down at them, grateful that they hadn’t gone see-through.
“Was that sarcasm?” I asked and walked into the house. “No, I actually like them. They make your ass look good,” I blushed again, grateful that he was behind me and couldn’t see it. He said some pretty gay things like that sometimes, and it gave me that little tingly feeling whenever he complimented me.
“Um, thanks, I guess,”
Vic laughed a little and picked up one of the purple towels Ash had left out.
I took one too, and wrapped it around my waist before heading upstairs. Vic followed after me, cursing when I got to the bathroom before him.
“Ha,” I said and closed the door in his face. I heard him curse again as I pushed my towel and then my boxers off to get into the shower.
Our bathroom was huge, with a walk-in shower, full-sized bath tub, and two sinks. There was a small linen closet for towels by the shower, and three, long towel racks.
I rolled my eyes as I saw that Ash’s hundreds of hair products had already taken over the bathtub.
“Fuck,” I didn’t have any shampoo or soap in here. I wrapped the mostly wet towel around my waist again and tried to tip-toe past Vic’s room to get my things.
I had just gotten them out of my room when Vic smirked at me and shut the bathroom door.
“Dammit,” I heard him laugh, and then Ash came out of her room. “Hey cutie,” I half smiled at her and leant against my bedroom door.
“You do remember that we have two bathrooms,” she said. “There’s one in the basement that works just as good as this one,”
I grinned at her suddenly and kissed her cheek. “Thanks Ash,” she laughed and nodded as I quickly went downstairs to shower.
The bathroom in the basement was a lot like the other one, only there was no bath, and only one sink. The shower was bigger though, and had little, blue, gray, and white, cobblestones for a floor. I smiled at the whole beach theme of the bathroom, liking the deep, sea-blue walls and dark coffee colored tiles. It worked really well with the rest of the house.
I smiled to myself and opened the linen closet for a towel, grateful that Ash was so level-headed and had already stocked the bathrooms.
I dropped the one I was wearing, and set the other outside the shower door before getting in. The clear walls steamed up quickly as I showered, my soap filling the air.
It took me a little longer to shower, since Vic and I were sharing the water pressure, but I was finished in about twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist.
The whole bathroom was steamed up, and it smelled sweet from my shampoo. I smiled to myself and walked past the steamy mirror.
It was kind of cold in the basement, although maybe it was just me. The air-conditioning was on, and the air had that chilly feeling that basements always had.
I was pleased that ours was completely finished with a lounge. There was a laundry room off to the side, the door open and the light off.
I looked around the basement, the only part of the house that wasn’t beach themed.
Instead, it had a dark brown couch and a large tv with the same color tables and armchair. The carpet was a light, beige color that matched the pale taupe walls. It could be anyone’s rec. room.
I left then, heading up to my bedroom. Vic was leaving the bathroom too, a towel hanging low around his hips. I bit my lip, watching him walk up to me.
He looked really sexy with little water droplets dripping down his chest, and his hair curling from his shower.
“I totally forgot we have two showers,” he said, laughing a little. “So did I. Ash told me,” He smiled and laughed. “I think I might claim it for my own, since everyone else is going to use this one,”
Vic quirked his mouth to the side, thinking. “Share with me?” he asked, smiling a little. I nodded and smiled back.
“I’m gonna get dressed though, it’s freezing out here,” He nodded and walked into his room.
I dried off and dressed quickly, Vic leisurely walked into my room as I was towel-drying my hair. I smiled at him and set my towel on the bed. “Will you help me unpack?” he asked.
I groaned and picked up my suitcase.
“I don’t want to,” I whined. Vic pouted and sat down on my bed. “Please,” he pleaded. “Ugh, fine. Let me just put some stuff downstairs, and then I’ll help you unpack,” He grinned and moved to kiss my cheek.
“Thanks Kelly,” I blushed and smiled at him. “Do you wanna put your stuff in the bathroom before someone else does?” He nodded and went to get his stuff.
I picked up an empty box and dumped all of my toiletries into it before nearly running into Vic in the hallway. “Jesus, Kell,” I laughed and led the way to the basement, Vic following behind me. “This is nice,” Vic said and looked around the basement. “Mhm, wanna watch a movie later?” he nodded quietly.
“I wonder if the couch pulls out,” he mused and followed me into the bathroom.
“Cool…. The shower is so much bigger than the one upstairs,” I nodded and put my shampoo, soap, and conditioner on the rack hanging from the shower head. Vic did the same, and then laughed at me as I put my blue, puffy thing on the hook. “Why don’t you just use a washcloth?” he asked.
“It doesn’t get soapy enough,” he smiled and shook his head. “Whatever you say Kell,” I made a face at him and then put my toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter.
“You have a pink toothbrush?” he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to set my things up in the bathroom. “You’re cute,” he said.
I blushed to myself. “So, are we gonna go unpack now?” He grinned and nodded. I smiled back and followed him up the steps to his bedroom.
It looked a lot like mine; the balcony and closet in the same place. His bed was on the opposite side though, the longer side against the wall. He had put the dresser in the corner on the other side of the room, a little desk next to it with a swivel chair. “It’s nice,” I said and sat down on his bed.
The carpet was just as soft as mine was, but pale blue instead of white. His sheets were silky, and the bed was already messed up. “Yeah, I don’t know how I feel about those curtains though. They’re not really my style,” I smiled, remembering the near-black curtains he had.
“So, I have to put my shirts up in the closet, and then the rest in the dresser. Which one do you want?” he asked. “Shirts; no way am I playing with your underwear,”
Vic laughed and tipped his back. “Okay Kells, here,” he hefted a large, cardboard box onto the bed and then shoved another over to the dresser.
“Did you actually bring any movies?” he asked as we started putting his clothes away. “Mhm, they’re in a box in my room,” He nodded a little and started folding his jeans.
“Well, if the couch does pull out down there, then we could just spend tonight watching movies down there. We could pile all our blanket up and just sleep in the basement,”
I smiled at the thought of spending the night with him. We had done little coupley things like that since we were kids, it was normal for us.
“Okay. We could order a pizza too,” I offered. “Sounds good,” I smiled at him and went back to hanging up his clothes.
We put all of Vic’s things away before we both carried my movies, and his xbox downstairs.
I watched him google where the nearest pizza place was, and then order some for the whole house. “Help me,” I asked and took his hand.
He laughed at me as I pulled him up to my room to get my blankets. He got extra pair of sheets and his duvet too, both of us grabbing a fuckton of pillows.
“What are you two doing?” Alex asked. “Having a movie night in the basement. “We ordered pizza for everybody,” Alex nodded a little and smiled at me.
Vic and I hauled our bed stuff into the basement, Alex laughing as we tried to get downstairs. I tripped over my blanket and fell onto the couch, Vic laughing at me. “We have to set it up first,” he teased and helped me up.
I made a face at him before helping him take the couch cushions off. He pulled the bed out, and then started putting his sheets over the mattress. “Can you hand me the blankets?” I nodded and handed him his first, and then mine before I set our pillows up along the back of the couch.
“Cool,” he said and grinned.
Our little make-shift bed looked really comfortable actually. “So, what movies?” Vic bit his lip, and bent over to look at the shelves. I had filled up two of them with movies, Vic filling another with video games. There were still tree free shelves for everyone else.
“Um…these?” He held up Easy A, Eurotrip, and Accepted, grinning at me. “Sure,” They were the three movies we watched the most, just because they always made us laugh.
“Pizza’s here!” Jack called down the steps. I followed after Vic, cursing when he beat me there. We always fought over who paid for things, and he usually won. “Vic,” I whined as he handed the delivery guy the amount and a tip.
“Kellin,” I glared at him, even as he handed me three of the pizzas.
“Don’t give me that look,” he scolded, “You paid last time,” I shook my head, knowing for a fact that he had insisted on paying for dinner last week.
“No, I didn’t, because you refused to let me pay for dinner,” He made a face like he had no idea what I was talking about and set his three pizzas on the counter.
Ash handed out plates and napkins, while Alex poured soda’s for everyone. “Not fair,” I complained. “Hush,” I pouted as Vic took my plate and got one cheese, one pepperoni.
He knew exactly what I liked. “Thanks,” He nodded and smiled at me before handing me a cup. He got two cheese slices for himself, and then followed me back to the basement. “Put the movie on,” Vic said and set his food down on the table.
I did as he asked and put Accepted into the blu-ray player, smiling when I turned to see Vic already in our little cocoon of pillows.
He held his arms open for me, a little smile on his lips. I eagerly got into the bed with him and cuddled up into his side. He put one arm around me, our plates on our laps to eat. We watched all three of the movies, and then half of American Pie before I fell asleep in his arms. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me if you like this or not, because i want to right more of this
also, i know the summary is kinda shit, i couldnt get it to flow right

title- "Time Bomb" All Time Low