Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

I Drank the Poison Then I Passed the *** Out

“Kellin,” I made a little noise and wiggled my nose as Vic poked it. “Kell,” Vic mumbled.
I whined and opened my eyes, a little smile on my lips as I saw Vic leaning over me. “Hiya cutie,” I smiled and stretched under him, yawning a little.
“Sleep okay?” I nodded and reached over him to put my glasses on, Vic smiling at me. “You look so cute with your glasses on,” Vic said and leant back against the pillows.
I smiled and sat up cross-legged, running a hand through my tangled hair. “I think Ash made pancakes,” he said and yawned. I shook my head, not even hungry.
Vic watched me check my phone, my eyes rolling when I saw the three missed calls from my mom and two texts. “What?” he asked. “My mom called,” He nodded in understanding as I called her.
She answered on the third ring with a little noise of annoyance. “What, Kellin?” she asked. “You told me to call you,” I said back and rolled my eyes again.
“Well, I’m at the salon right now,” I sighed. “Sorry to have bothered you. What did you want?” I asked.
“You left without saying goodbye,” she accused, not really sounding hurt by it. “That isn’t my fault. I told you when I was leaving and you said that you would be home. It’s not my fault that you weren’t.”
She made another annoyed noise at me. “Well I was busy. I got called in for an unplanned meeting this morning,” she lied. “Bullshit. We both know that you didn’t come home last night, and that you were with Nathan,” I shot back.
Vic leaned forwards and kissed my cheek before heading upstairs. I watched him and then leant my elbow on my knee as I listened to her rant.
“Kellin Quinn Bostwick, you have no right to talk that way to me. I am your mother and you have to respect me. As long as you are living under—,” she cut herself off, realizing that her weak excuse wouldn’t work anymore.
“Are you finished?” I could practically hear her rolling her eyes. “You are such a horrible child to me Kellin, why do you think I never want to come home. You’re so mean to me.” I rolled my eyes.
“Maybe if you had given a flying fuck about me when I was growing up, then I wouldn’t be so cold to you now,” I said. “Don’t use that vulgar language with me,” she scolded. “I never should have had you,” she breathed.
I hung up on her and turned my phone off. I left it on the bed before heading upstairs. “Hey,” Ash said and smiled sympathetically. Vic must have told them who I was talking to. “Hey,” I leant against the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. “What did she have to say?” Vic asked, glaring at nothing.
“Just that I’m a terrible child and I’m so mean to her. Then she tried to tell me I couldn’t accuse her of spending the night at her slutty boyfriend’s house as long as I was living under her roof. Although I’m not, so I called her out for lying to me. She got made, said she regretted having me, and then I hung up,” Vic shook his head.
“She’s such a bitch. Why did she even call in the first place?” he asked. “She wanted to know why I didn’t say goodbye,” I said mockingly and poured myself a glass of water.
“Seriously? How many times did you tell her you were leaving at 10?” I shrugged lightly and sipped my water. “Whatever, I don’t have to see her anymore,”
My mother had never really cared about me. She got knocked up in high school so she always kind of resented me. I had ruined her high school years, and then the rest of her life when my grandmother refused to let her give me up.
For most of my life, she had just ignored me, except when she had to pretend she was a good mother for other people. I sighed and set my glass in the sink before going up to my room to get dressed.
Vic knocked on my door as I was wiggling into a pair of shorts, walking in right after. “Ooh,” he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at me.
I laughed and buttoned them, Vic swatting my ass playfully. “Hey,” I didn’t really mind, it was just something I did. “Hand me my shirt please,”
He tossed the red, graphic tee at me, a little smile on his lips as he watched me pull it over my head. “You look nice,” I smiled and brushed my hair quickly.
“I didn’t even notice you got dressed,” I said, laughing a little. He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at me. “I’m sneaky,” he teased.
I rolled my eyes at him and fell back on the bed. “You okay?” he asked. I nodded and smiled softly at him as he lay back next to me.
“We should get away for a while,” Vic said then and sat up. “What? Vic, we literally just moved in,” He chewed his lip and then turned around to look at me.
“Well then let’s just have a night out. When’s the last time you went out with the rest of us?” I made a face and sat up too. “I don’t know, a while. But I always had to get up for class,” I said, Vic nodding.
“But you don’t have to go to class anymore, so let’s go out. We can get a hotel room or some shit, and get totally wasted.”
I sighed, knowing he wouldn’t give up until I said yes. “Okay, okay, just promise me you won’t drive,”
He nodded and smiled at me. “I’ll be right back,” he said and ran out of my room. I sighed and fell back on the bed again. ~

“What do you think?” I asked Ash, looking down at myself. I had put on the best pair of jeans I had and a black v-neck that showed off my collar bones.
“You look great,” she complimented and smiled at me. I chewed my lip and slipped into my toms, my hair falling over my eyes. I had straightened it just for tonight.
“Come on,” Ash said and took my hand. She looked great. She had a black corset on over a flowy, black, long-sleeved shirt, and tight, black leather pants. Her matching boots were laced up to her knees, accentuating her long legs.
Her hair was falling down her back in perfect little curls, nearly reaching her waist. She looked like a gothic pirate, and it totally worked for her.
“You look great,” I told her, following her gown the steps. “Thanks, I was thinking everyone’s trying to get laid tonight, I might as well try,” I laughed and nodded a little.
Honestly, I really wanted to hook up with someone. I didn’t really care who. I couldn’t even remember the last time I had had sex, and I was extremely horny thinking about it.
“Hey Kell, Ash,” Alex said and smiled at us. I smiled back and rolled my eyes as he flicked his eyebrows at me.
“You’re ridiculous,” I said. “Yeah, well, so are those jeans. Seriously, did you paint them on?”
I laughed and shook my head. Vic nearly walked into me as he came down the steps, looking fucking perfect. He had straightened his hair too, and was wearing a white button-up with black jeans and vans. “Hi,” I smiled stupidly, still staring at him. “You okay Kellin?”
I blinked and nodded, a little blush coloring my cheeks. “You look good,” He smiled at me and walked around Ash and I to grab his keys.
“Where’s Jack?” he asked. “Already in the car; he’s insisting on driving.” Vic groaned loudly. “I hate his car, it’s so small,” Alex just shrugged lightly.
“I’m gonna go out before Mike thinks he can ride shotgun again,” he said and walked off.
“Where even is Mike?” Ash asked. “Still in his room; he couldn’t decide what shirt to wear,” I rolled my eyes and leant against the counter.
“Mike, hurry up!” Vic shouted up the stairs. There was a muffled ‘fuck yourself’ in reply before he came running down the steps.
“This one?” I nodded, hoping he wouldn’t go back upstairs to change. “Well then bye, no way am I doubling up,” he said and raced past us.
“I don’t have to go,” I said, realizing I was the extra person. “Nice try,” Vic grabbed my hand and led me out to Jack’s little car.
“Why do I have to sit in the middle?” Mike whined at Ash. “Because I have hips and you don’t. Now get in,” He frowned but did as she said and slid into the car.
Vic and Ash got in on either side of him, and then Vic dragged me in with him.
I blushed as he situated me on his lap, my knees pressed up against Mike’s leg. “Oh my god, Jack, I hate your car,” Mike complained and wiggled in his seat a little.
He just gave him the finger and started the car, Vic leaning over to close the door. “Kay,” he mumbled and leant back against the seat.
Vic put his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I tucked my face into the crook of his neck and slid my arm around him so it wouldn’t fall asleep.
“You too look cozy,” Alex teased, looking back at us. “Shut up Alex,” I chewed my lip nervously.
Vic probably didn’t want me in his lap. “Ouch, so touchy,” Vic just rolled his eyes and rested his head on top of mine. ~
I could barely hear of the music in the club, and it was pretty dark in here. I actually kind of hated going out, but everyone else loved it.
I scanned over the crowed, trying to spot at least one of my friends. I could see Ash and a very tall, black-haired guy talking, his arm around her waist as they spoke.
I saw Vic too, with some fake blonde girl grinding her ass against him. His hands were holding onto her hips as they swayed, one of her arms around his neck.
I sighed and looked away, hating how he kissed her neck. “Hey,” someone said and fell down into the booth next to me. “Hi,” The girl was really pretty and didn’t have on the same over-bearing makeup as a lot of other girls did. Hers was kind of light and looked more natural, and it went nicely with her chestnut colored hair.
“Do you mind if I sit with you?” she asked, rather politely. I shrugged, looking over outfit. “Hey, eyes up here,” she said and tipped my chin up.
I blushed a little and shook my head. “I—I’m gay,” I said, embarrassed. The girl smiled at me. “Me too, but I still don’t want you gawking at me.”
I grinned and sipped my drink. I liked her. “Okay,” She nodded at that and crossed one leg over the other.
“How come you’re sitting all by yourself?” she asked. “I don’t really like clubs,” She chuckled a little. “Then why are you here?” I shrugged lightly. “I’m with my friends,” The girl made a face and pretended to look around.
“Are they ghosts then?” I laughed and shook my head. “They’re all trying to get laid,” I said and took another sip. “Well why aren’t you? You’re cute, I’m sure you could find someone,” I flushed at the compliment and shook my head.
“I tried, and the only guy that seemed interested in me was an asshole,” She pressed her lips together, nodding at me. “Sorry…anyway, I’m Jamie,” I smiled at her. “Kellin,” Jamie grinned back.
“Nice to meet you Kellin. But I still don’t get why you’re here. Especially if you’re friends just left you,” I shrugged and looked down at my drink.
“My friend talked me into coming with, although he didn’t have to try very hard,” Jamie raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me. “Why?” she asked.
“I’m in love with him,” I heard sigh softly. “I’m sorry. I know how you feel though. My best friend just dumped me,” We frowned at each other for a minute.
“We’re ridiculous,” Jamie said and shook her head. “We should be having a good time, not sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves. I’m going to go find someone to sleep with,” she said determinedly and stood up.
“Wait, here,” She handed me her phone, waiting for me to put my number into it.
“Call me sometime, okay? We can be lonely together,” I laughed and nodded, typing my number into her iphone. I let her put her number in my phone too, before she slid hers into her purse.
“Good luck,” She grinned down at me. “You too,”
I smiled as she walked away and Vic walked over to me. “Hey Kell,” he said and fell down next to me. “Hi,” He nodded towards Jamie as she blended into the crowd. “Who was that?” he asked, slurring a little.
“Jamie. I got her number,” He made a face at me, confused. “She’s gay. We were just talking,”
Vic nodded a little and sipped the drink in his hand. “What happened to the girl you were with?” I asked, grateful that it didn’t come out sounding jealous.
“She has a boyfriend…he’s huge,” I laughed and shook my head at him. “You should probably start with that,” He nodded and pouted. “Tonight sucks…” he complained.
“Why? ‘Cause you can’t get any for once?” He glared at me and finished the rest of whatever he had been drinking. “Yes. I don’t know why,” I rolled my eyes and leant back in the booth. Vic looked at me funny and then got up and walked over to the bar. I watched him order two drinks and then walk back, expertly weaving though people.
“Here,” he said and handed me one. “What is it?” Vic rolled his eyes and sat down. “Just drink; you act like I’d put something in it,” he said.
“Did you?” I teased, even as I drank it. “No, I would never,” I nodded, knowing he wouldn’t. Whatever it was, it was strong, and working very fast….
I was pretty sure I was drunk. “Hey Kell…how come…how come you didn’t, nevermind,” I looked at Vic funny and finished the little bit of my drink.
“What?” Vic just shook his head and stared at me. “You’re cute,” he mumbled. I blushed, despite how out of it I felt. “Don’t hit me, okay?” he asked softly.
I gave him a confused face, but nodded. Vic gently pressed his lips to mine. I gasped, my hindered mind slow to respond. He continued to kiss me lightly until I kissed back, his soft lips moving against mine.
They felt so soft and plush, and it was so good, even though we both tasted like alcohol.
My hand rested on his shoulder as his tongue slid into my mouth, licking gently. No…this was wrong….
I shook my head, breaking the kiss, and pushed him away. “What’s wrong?” Vic mumbled and moved to kiss me again. “No,” He looked at me, confusion clear on his face.
“You’re straight,” I said, shaking my head again. “What if I’m curious?” I stood up quickly and started to walk away from him. What the hell just happened?
“Ash? Ash, can we please leave?” I asked unsteadily. She nodded and took my hand, looking around for everyone else. “What’s wrong?” she asked and laced her fingers through mine. “N-nothing, I just…want to leave,”
I stood beside her as she texted everyone, telling them it was time to go. Mike had already left, having gone back to the hotel with some girl he met….
Ash sat in the middle on the way back to the hotel, while I stared out the window mindlessly. Vic kissed me. ~

I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. My head was throbbing, and I felt so nauseas. “Kellin?” Vic asked and poked my side.
I whined and rolled out of bed, making it to the bathroom in time to violently empty the contents of my stomach. Vic stood in the doorway, grimacing down at me.
“You’ll feel better once it’s all out,” he said and then looked away. He stood there as I threw up the evil alcohol in my stomach, over and over again.
“Okay?” I moaned and lay down on the cool floor. “Who the hell let me get drunk?” I whimpered, my eyes closed to stop them from swimming.
“Uh, that’s probably my fault.” I groaned and slowly sat up to rinse my mouth out. “You’re cruel.” Vic just laughed a little and leant against the doorjamb.
“Sorry…what do you remember?” he asked. “Um…we got t the club…some douche-y guy hit on me…and then I was talking to a girl……Jenny?” He shook his head, smiling.
“Jamie, but nice try. Is that all?” I thought for a minute, only coming back with fuzz. I didn’t even remember coming back here. “Yeah, why?”
Vic bit his lip a little. “You kissed me,” he said. I felt the blood drain from my face. “I—what?” I couldn’t have…oh god, what did I do?
“Yeah, but you were drunk. It’s cool,” I nodded slowly and looked down at my feet. “Did I forget anything else?” I asked worriedly. “Nothing important; we drove back here and then you passed out.”
I sighed in relief and shakily walked back to the room we were sharing. Sharing? “I thought we got separate rooms?” I asked, looking back at Vic.
“We did, but I was worried about you. I didn’t want you to like, throw up in your sleep,” he said, wrinkling his nose cutely. “Oh…okay,” I sat back on the bed and took a few deep breaths to steady myself.
“Are we leaving soon?” I asked, earning a little nod. “I was told to get you moving about a half hour ago.” I sighed again and got dressed, wondering how Vic had gotten my jeans off of my life-less body.
“You okay?” he asked. I nodded and slid my shoes on before grabbing the little bag I had brought.
I didn’t bother to even brush my hair. I honestly didn’t care if I looked like shit. “Here,” Vic slid his sunglasses onto my face and then combed his fingers through my hair.
“Thanks,” he nodded and took my hand, leading me down to where everyone else was waiting in the lobby. “Gees, what took you so long?” Jack asked and got up out of his chair. “Kellin had to throw up first,”
I wrinkled my nose, hating that he had told them. I was pretty sure I looked like hell, and I probably didn’t smell so hot either. “You okay Kell? You look like death,”
I gave Mike the finger and let Vic lead me to the car. My head ached and my eyes were sore and itchy from sleeping in my contacts. I also still felt sick, and I really just wanted to shower and go back to bed.
Who cared if I looked bad? Not me.
Vic held me, apparently not caring if I smelled like club sweat and vomit, and let me fall asleep in his lap. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
did i trick you? tehe, probs not.
anyway, let me know if you like this story

title- "Disasterology" Pierce the Veil