Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

I'm Having My Doubts

“What did you do today?” Vic asked, all of us sitting in the sand around the girls now. “I got a job,” His mouth fell open in astonishment.
“How did you get a job? You were only out for like, three hours,” I grinned and took a sip of my water. “Jamie’s friend gave me one at his bakery. All the manuals or whatever were in that bag,” Vic still looked very impressed with me.
“Well fuck. You’re the only one of us that actually has a job yet,” he said.
Ash held up a finger to stop him. “Actually I got one at a salon,” Vic pouted and took a sip of my water. “What about you Jamie? Do you work?” She nodded and sat up, crossing her legs under herself.
“I have a job at the book store,” she said.
I took my water bottle back from Vic, sticking my tongue at him when he tried to steal it away again. “Get your own,” I said and then drank some of it.
I made a little moaning sound, teasing him. “Come on, that’s all the way in the house,” he whined. “Can’t you just share with me?” I shook my head and then took another sip.
“Please,” he pouted. “Uh, uh, mine,” Ash laughed at his pouty face and tapped his lower lip.
“Look at that pout, you big baby,” He glared at her and then leant back in the sand. “So mean,” he mumbled to me. I rolled my eyes and held the bottle out to him.
“Nope, I don’t want your water,” I shrugged and took another sip, knowing he didn’t mean it. “Ugh, I’ll just go get one,” he said and got up. Ash and I laughed, Mike shaking his head. “Grab me one too please,” he called.
I let Jamie drink out of mine, Vic giving me an incredulous look as she handed it back. “I see how it is Kellin,” I giggled and brushed some sand at him.
“I have no idea what you mean,” He rolled his eyes and sipped his own water, sticking his tongue out at me after.
“Was that like, payback for last night?” he asked. I shrugged, having not even thought of that.
“No, I was just teasing you. Thanks for the excuse though,” Mike laughed at his brother. “Who even was that chick?” he asked.
“Sadie, I met her at the bar,” I wrinkled my nose at the thought of her. “Did I really keep you up last night?” he asked me, looking kind of pleased with himself.
“Yes, you ass,” He laughed lightly. “Maybe you’ll get ear plugs for Christmas,” I glared at him.
“Maybe you’ll get fixed,” He grimaced, even as everyone else laughed. “I dare you,” he said. “Yeah, right,” I tossed my empty water bottle at him, pressing my lips as he caught it.
“You’re just mad that you didn’t get any last night,” he said teasingly.
“No, I was mad because you woke me up at three in the morning,” He shrugged and sipped his drink. “Wait, what?” Jamie asked. “How did he keep you up? You don’t share rooms, do you?” I shook my head.
“But Vic’s bed is against the same wall that mine is, and the walls really aren’t thick enough,” She grimaced.
“And you said Sadie? Like, little blonde with a nose ring and brown eyes?” Vic nodded slowly as Jamie tried to reign in a few giggles.
“What’s so funny?” he asked. “I used to date her. She’s bisexual,” I wrinkled my nose. “What, do you not like that? It’s a little hypocritical of you Kell,” I rolled my eyes at Vic.
“I don’t like Sadie, not the fact that Jamie dated her,” He nodded and looked back at Jamie.
“She’s good, right?” he asked. “Eh,” I couldn’t tell whether she meant it or if she was only saying that for me, but either way; I appreciated it.
I really did not want to hear about how good Vic’s lovers were. “Wow, that was weird. I think it’s time to shut Vic up for a while,” I laughed and nodded at Mike.
“What did I do?” Vic asked. “Oh, hush,” He sighed and leant back again.
“Whenever Jack and Alex get back, we should all go to dinner,” Ash offered. “Somewhere nice,” I smiled and nodded.
“Why don’t you call them? Alex’ll shop all day if Jack lets him,” Ash laughed and stood up, walking towards the house to call them. “Will you be my date?” Vic asked, smiling at me.
“Why? You don’t need a date,” He shrugged lightly. “I don’t know, I just want to. Please,”
I rolled my eyes at him and nodded. “Whatever,” I mumbled, earning a little kiss on the cheek. “You two are so weird,” Mike said, shaking his head.
“You’re just jealous that Kellin loves me more,” I bit my lip, glancing at Jamie. She had a sympathetic look on her face, knowing how true his words were.
“I’ll be back. I’m gonna go see if I can borrow some more of Ashley’s clothes,” I smiled and watched her walk away. “I guess I’ll go get ready then too,”
Mike got up, dragging the girls’ blanket behind him. “Then there was two,” Vic said and leant his weight against me. “Why do you want me to be your date?” I asked.
“Hm? I don’t know. Usually when we all go out I have a date. And you’re cute, so why not?” he said. Because I love you and it hurts.
“Because people might think you’re actually dating me,” Vic shrugged and stood up, holding his hands out to me.
“Like they wouldn’t anyways,”
I laughed and took his hands, letting him pull me up. He held my hand as we walked back to the house, Vic swinging them between us.
He was so confusing. ~

“Hey Kell,” Jamie said, walking into my bedroom with Ash. “How come no one ever knocks?”
She shrugged and sat down on my bed, Ash walking around me in circles to inspect my outfit. They both looked nice, wearing short dresses and little sweaters.
“Kellin, we said not too formal,” I frowned and looked down at myself. “What do you mean?” I thought I looked okay…. “Take this off,” She pulled my blazer off for me and hung it back up in the closet.
“Jamie, this one, or this one,” She held up two flannels; one red and black, the other purple and black. “Um…the purple. He’ll look cute in that.”
Ash put the other one back and then motioned for me to pull my shirt off. She tossed it behind her at the closet and then made me put the flannel on.
“Ash, I know how buttons work; I can dress myself,” She continued to button it up for me anyways, leaving the top two undone.
“What’s that for?” I asked and looked down at my shirt. “It shows off your collar bones,” she said and then turned me around.
She adjusted my collar, before going to get my straightener. “Seriously, I feel like a barbie,” I said as she sat me on the bed, Jamie getting my brush.
“Well you are small and pale. Besides, we’re girls, we like to do this stuff,” I rolled my eyes and just let them fix me. “What was wrong with how I looked before?” I asked.
“You looked too dressy. Now you just look cute and very fuckable,” Jamie said and pinched my cheek. “Ow,” She rolled her eyes and brushed my bangs out of the way.
“There, all done barbie,” Ash teased and put my things away. They both fiddled with my hair for a minute before finally stopping.
“How come you didn’t tell me?” Ash asked. “What?” She rolled her eyes and sat down on my other side.
“That you’re in love with Vic?” I blushed, my eyes widening. “You told her?!” Jamie smiled sheepishly. “Oops…it must’ve slipped out,” I glared and looked down at my hands.
“Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve helped,” she said. “How? You can't make him love me back. He’s not even gay,”
She pressed her lips, frowning.
“I don’t know…. Ugh, whatever, Jamie and I will figure it out,” she said. “I started a very dangerous duo,” I said back, glancing between the two. They both grinned and stood up.
“Let’s go,” Jamie said and walked towards the door. I sighed and glanced at myself in the mirror before following after them. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
woooo

btw if any of you have tumblr, i follow back
http://xgingerprincessx.tumblr.com/

and my icon for tumblr is an old af picture of me
2013

title- "Sick Little Games" All Time Low