The New Kid

dinner w. the mahone's / feelings

He turns around and walks me to the wall as far as we can. We keep kissing until his phone rings. “Yeah”.... “Alright i’ll be there in a minutes.” He hangs up and kisses me for a few more seconds then leaves.

Afterwards, i slide down the door and smile.

I’m in love. But Austin can’t know that. Neither can his crew.

It looks like i’ll be eating with them tonight.

~
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqeGTBO...

~

Austin's POV
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I can't believe i just kissed Kathryn Thomas a second time. What's gotten into me? I don't know what's going on, but i like it. I hope it don't stop.

Kathryn can't know that i like her. I'll just keep it to myself until i decide that it's the right time to tell her.

I head home thinking about both kisses. The second one was harder than the first.

As i pull up to my drive way, i see the guys cars and park then go inside and hang with 'em.

Kathryn's POV
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
After smiling for what seems like the billionth time, i finally find time to eat. I'm gonna eat with the Mahone's tonight, but i'm not telling Austin. I want him to think that i'm not coming. But really i am.

I look at my watch; 3:17

I got less than three hours to get a shower and get things straighten out before i leave. I go to my closet and find something to wear and find this.

4:39
I finally get out of the shower and put my hair up in a towel so it can dry a little bit. I put my dress on, take my hair out of the towel and start to dry my hair. Afterwards, i straighten my hair. I look at my watch; 5:49. I wait 'til 5:57 to start walking to his house.

When i get there, i stand in front of the door, close my eyes and breathe. When i open my eyes i see on my phone that its 6:01. I take one last breathe and knock on the door.

Austin's POV
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
We were just about to chow down, when i hear a knock on the door. I look through the window and can just barely see Kathryn staring inside. "I'll get it." I walk to the door and open it. There i see Kathryn smiling. "Hey. I hope i'm not late." she says. I turn to my mom and friends and see my mom shake her head no. "Of course not sweetie. Come, sit. Austin get her a plate." I sit down as Austin gets me a plate and hands it to me. "Thank you."

I start putting food on my plate, without being a pig.

~

Katheryn's POV
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
After we eat, Austin comes up to me. "Do you want to take a walk." i smile. "Sure." he smiles. "Okay. Hang on." I see Austin walk over to his mom and asks a question, seeing an immediate smile from Austin. He comes back. "Okay. Ready?" "Yeah."

We start walking towards the beach as he starts the conversation.

"Why didn't you text me earlier saying you were coming?" i smile. "I wanted to surprise you." he smiles. "And you did a damn good job of it too." i smile. "I wanted to talk to you about something." I look up and see Austin staring at me. "Okay. What is it?" i ask.

He motions us to sit on the sand, and we do.

"I wanna talk about the kisses." "Okay. What about it?" "Ever since the first kiss, i started having feelings for you. I'm not even lying." i smile. "Seriously?" "Yeah."

I'm speechless right now. I can't believe it. Well, i can't say anything, cause i have feelings for Austin as well. Here goes nothing. "Funny story, I have feelings for you too. And yes it was the first kiss that got me hooked." he smiles. "Seriously?" "Yeah."

"Well then, i have a question." "Shoot." "Okay."

"Will you be my girlfriend? Please? It would make me so happy."