Framed!

Chapter 1

There I was, descending through the clouds, my hair in my face, and a nice cold breeze as I got closer and closer to the earth. Then suddenly I snapped my wings open and glided through the air. “whooohoooo!” I shouted. I hadn’t been this exhilarated since before I was condemned to Hell. My name is Kale Patterson, I am an angel, and I have been framed.
By the time I was finished shouting I had realized that I was descending really steeply towards earth. “Uh oh!” I shouted. “Pull up! Pull up damn it!” I started yelling in my head, but it wasn’t working. If I don’t pull up soon I’ll… wait a second…I’m already dead so I can’t die again…DUH!!! Closer and closer I got to the ground and then suddenly BAM!!! I hit the ground.
By now you are probably thinking ‘A framed angel!?! How the hell does that happen?’ Well I am going to tell you. Sometimes in their lives people will have heaven vacations by complete accident which is kind of our fault. You humans call these “vacations” out-of-body experiences. Well, anyways during those times the people “visiting” realize that there is an actual Heaven. Some of them decide not to think much of it and others decide without us knowing to become good people, go to Heaven and cause trouble. Well one of those “angels” decided to steal the ancient bible written by the one, the only, Man… Up…Stairs!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gents the bible written by God himself! And for any of plagiarizers out there don’t even think about it! Heaven has its own copyrighting service too!
Well back on topic. This angel, who I am not sure of yet who he or she is, stole the bible and planted it in my room! Well the Heaven police found it there, arrested me and sentenced me to live in Hell for all eternity. A month later I escaped Hell and infiltrated Heaven to talk to God and explain things. I told him that I had no idea how it got there and I would prove that I did not steal it if he gave me a chance.
Well anyways, time for me to get back on track. I started to get up but then fell back down because I hadn't realized that I had just crashed into the middle of a park! "Damn it!" I thought, " Now I have to make it out of here before people start to gather."
You may not have realized yet but I can't be found out as being an angel. If that were to happen well... lets just say it would not be good...not good at all. So I quickly covered up my wings and tryed to stop the spinning that was going on in my head that I had just realized.
I quickly got to my feet and started to run out of the park. Behind me I could hear people shouting stuff like, "What the hell was that!" and "The explosion came from over there!".
As I was right about to get out the park I felt something yank at my arm and start dragging me back to where I had landed. Then I heard a voice, " Dude! What are you runnin' away for! Lets go see whats goin on! You can't miss this! Dude this is like the most exciting thing that has happened here in Everett in since like forever!"
Man this guy could talk! I wasn't sure if he would ever shut up. I quickly broke free of his grasp and started running before he could grab me again. I had to get out of there right then and there.
As I was running through the crowd of people I realized something...No one but the women had their hair all the way down there back like I did and no one was wearing a white tunic like I was. I may not be from this time on earth but I had had enough expirence on earth to know that I stuck out like a sore thumb, but that wasn't the thing that was on the top of my list. The first thing I had to do was to go see a group of people who have been around for almost forever...the police!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story...I hope you like the first chapter!