Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

The End.

I looked up at Matt with a tearstained face. As soon as he saw the tears rolling down my cheeks, his expression changed from angry to concerned. He pressed his lips together not really knowing what to do or how to act.

I slowly let go of Frankie giving him an apologizing look and walked over to Matt.

Frank sighed deeply as he watched me walk over to Matt and walked away.

Matt looked at me with the same concerned expression. "What's wrong, Katie?" he asked with a soft, caring voice. I couldn't help but smile when I heard him call me by his nickname for me.

"I screwed everything up, M-Mattie," I said through my tears, looking at him in a blurred vision.

He was looking down at me waiting for me to continue.

"I just love you so m-much, and you dont want me back," I said still crying, but trying to stop. I hate crying in front of people.

"Katie, I--" Matt began, but I interrupted him.

"I just miss you so much, Matt."

"Katie--."

"I need you, Matt. It took me forever too realize it, and I'm sorry for that, but I really do."

"Kate!" he said using his right hand to grab my right arm and hold me still, and he used his left hand to cover my mouth, preventing me from talking.

"Stop talking, damn it."

I sighed against his hand and looked away from him.

He used his hand to make me look at him, "What I was trying to say is that I love you too, I need you too, and I hate that it took you so long to realize it, but I'm happy you did."

I smiled against the back of his hand causing him to move his hand away from my mouth.
I took a step towards him while wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, and soon our lips crashed into a passionate kiss.

I felt a thousand emotions, as I kissed him for the first time in a long time. Too long. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for permission, and I quickly parted my lips, making him push his tongue into my mouth and explore it all over again.

After a while, I pulled away and grabbed his hand. He looked at me questioningly. "Follow me," I said with a smile, and I lead him upstairs into an empty room.

His eyes widened a little when he realized where we were going. "Katie, are you sure?" he asked quietly, remembering the fights we've had over sex.

I pulled him into the room and looked at him nodding slightly. "Yeah," I said softly, staring into his ever-so blue eyes.

He bit on his bottom lip, as he put his hands on my hips pulling me against him so that are waists were touching. He moved one hand up to the side of my neck and leaned down, kissing me softly.

As I melted into the kiss, he started moving the hand on my waist up, underneath my shirt. I shivered a little against his hand, and I pulled away from the kiss and looked up into his eyes as he moved his second hand to the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled it off.

I moved my shaking hands to the bottom of his shirt, and slowly pulled it over his head, tossing it to where my shirt was now laying.

He leaned his head down to my ear, Youre gorgeous, he said, his hot breath tickling against my skin.

I put my hand on his stomach and moved it up slowly over his chest and then his neck, pulling him down, so I could kiss him. The kiss wasnt as gentle as the previous one, and it was filled with passion and want.

He slid his hands down my back to my thighs and lifted me up, making me wrap my arms around his waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He moved over towards the door, backing me up against it, and moved one hand away from me to lock the door.

Click.

My lips left his, and were now making their way down his slightly stubbly jaw towards his neck taking their time.

He leaned his head to the side, giving me more access, and let out a soft moan.

I didn't stop kissing his neck, as he walked backwards towards the bed. When he felt the bed against the back of his legs, he turned around and laid me down on the bed.

I leaned up on my elbows and looked at him. His eyes never left mine, as his hands moved down to his belt and quickly unbuckled it, and tossed it away. He removed everything else other than his pants, and then crawled onto the bed on top of me, with one knee on either side of me.

I took a deep breath when I felt his warm lips against my neck, slowly moving down to my collarbone.

My back curved up in pleasure and my breathing became deeper and faster.

His lips slowly moved down my stomach towards my bellybutton, which he licked around and then moved down to my pants. He kissed me right above the top of my pants, teasingly, for a while, and then moved back up towards my bra. His hands slipped to the clasps of my bra and started unhooking them.

I felt the straps move down my shoulders and arms, and soon my bra was no longer on me, but on the lamp next to me.

He kissed all over my chest, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking, his tongue moving around it, and I moaned his name softly.

After repeating this on my other nipple, he kissed back up and whispered in my ear. "Relax, baby. Thats a good girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. (: