Status: This is something I randomly came up with, while I played Destiny. A few gamers I played with thought the idea of the Traveler being evil was awesome. So here I am, hoping to make something out of this idea

Destiny: Awakening

The Traveler

This was the first time the Tower had been so silent. This was the first time a Fallen had stepped foot here. A Baron, one of the last had came with a peace treaty for our Speaker. He spoke in a foreign tongue but with the help of a Ghost, we all heard what he had to say. The Traveler had fooled us. It made us believe that we were saving our planet from destruction. That killing the Fallen, Hive, the Vex.. and even the Cabal was going to save us.

We believed it's lies and now everything we once knew and stood against was gone. One by one Guardians started laying down their weapons, throwing their gear off until they were in nothing but simple pants and shirts. One by one they gathered onto a shuttle and left the Tower, their once home. Exo, Awoken and Human alike went back to the city, to their families, praying they could have a few moments before they perished.

The Vanguard also had left. Commander Zavala of the Titans, Clyde-6 of the Hunters and Ikora Rey of the Warlocks had left as well. The Speaker, their leader left in shame, believing that he had done was right. Hours later, word had gotten around that he killed himself, an old ritual of a noose from his ceiling. Only five remained, five Guardians who still knew the code of being a Guardian. To protect their home and become legends.

Their Ghosts remained at their side, taking an oath to help them find the Traveler and destroy it. The Fallen promised to help and had received word from the last remaining Hive and Legions of the Cabal that they would join as well. The Guardians once enemies took pity and knew that Earth was a place worth saving, like their own. Together they would find the Darkness of the Traveler and rid of it's power. Perhaps then, they could all live in peace.

****

Her arms crossed over her bust, her blue orbs staring over the last city on Earth. She released a sigh, perhaps out of what she was thinking about. Her palish skin grew darker as the sun began to set in the distance, where the Traveler once lingered. Her head lowered and a hand rested against her forehead. She couldn't believe this is how it all ended.
Off in the distance, the other remaining Guardians sat.

"This is like whoa and holy crap all rolled into a burrito. Its so mind blowing, like BOOM! Their goes my mind," the voice came from Ruka. A hyperactive Awoken with purplish skin and black back length hair. She is the youngest of the group, not even in her twenties. She had seen things that people her age only dreamed about. Her adoptive brother Vegas sat next to her, a smirk on his bluish Awoken face. They looked alike in many ways, just different color of skin and different hair. Ruka's was black, at least half a back length while Vegas's was white and shoulder length, usually in a ponytail. Both were orphans, found on the street by the Speaker years ago. He took them in and showed them what it was like to be a Guardian.

Not too far from them, two Exo's stood at a punching bag. One who was black in color with green wires, holding the punching bag, that was Steve. The other, punching the bag was Kage, a black Exo with yellow wires. They were once professional boxers who hated each other but after a good match for the championship, they became friends and ended up joining the Guardians after the Traveler came into existence. They were all friends and Seron, the Warlock was the last to join, she was the noob in the group. She rose in the ranks quickly, showing her comrades and other Guardians her determination.

Steve shook his head at her comment, "what do we do now? We're all that's left. You can't possibly believe that we can stop the Traveler. We don't know it's true power.. all we know is that it created our Ghosts and that it kept the enemies, well our allies at bay."

"We came this far, shit we knocked out the Hive like they were nothin'. I can't believe ya'll already forgot about Crota. I mean seriously, we fucked him up without any problem." Kage took another punch at the bag before he placed his hands on his hips.

"Seron, what's your intake on all of this?" Vegas shifted in his chair, his arms propping up on the table.

The Warlock lowered her arms to her side and turned to look at her comrades. Her blue orbs stared each of them. They were her friends and she knew whatever she had to say they would stand with her. "We took an oath to protect our home, to protect our people, to protect each other. The Traveler is now our enemy and we've always destroyed our enemy. If they threaten Earth, they must be destroyed. We need to address the people of our city, inform them that not all hope is lost."

Each of them nodded but Steve raised his hands in question, "but who's going to tell them? I know we're all the same but I don't think they'll like it if an Exo or Awoken speak to em."

Vegas stood as well and made his way over to Seron, he placed his hand on her shoulder, "I feel like a human should tell our people. Humans were the first before Exo and Awoken. If anyone should address them, it should be Seron. Does anyone else say different?"

When none spoke, Vegas turned back to Seron, he knew from that moment on that she would be the one to lead them to a new hope. She would be the one to become a legend, the one who would end the Traveler's terror and bring peace back to the universe.