Status: This is something I randomly came up with, while I played Destiny. A few gamers I played with thought the idea of the Traveler being evil was awesome. So here I am, hoping to make something out of this idea

Destiny: Awakening

Addressing the People

Morning had came too soon for the female Warlock. She laid in her bed, her eyes staring at the ceiling. Her mind was full of thoughts and memories, things that had happened before all of this. Raising her hands above her face, she balled them into tight fists, "how am I going to tell the people that their once hope is now our Darkest enemy?" Her arms fell against the soft blue silk covers that hid her form.

The Ghost that laid next to her on the nightstand rose, his light flickering as he began to speak. "The Traveler was never our hope. The Guardians were the ones who brought the protection Earth needed. If they truly believed in hope, they will having nothing to fear knowing Guardians still stay to protect them."

Seron quickly smirked, he was right. The Guardians protected this planet, not the Traveler. Perhaps people had put all their faith into the Traveler, not realizing that it did nothing for them. Maybe because of its size, it intimidated it's enemies. Hopefully the people of the city would see that if she and her comrades weren't giving up, neither will they.

Pushing the covers from her body, Seron climbed out of her bed and went into her walk in closet. It was small, no bigger than her bathroom down the corridor. It held a few outfits, but nothing fancy. She pulled out a black pair of pants, her usual Voidfang Vestment chest armor, Fatekiller Grips and her helmet, the Justicar's Hood. What a Guardian wore was essential to what predicted a victory. Armor protected them and without it and their abilities, they would be rendered useless.

*****

Moments later, Seron headed into the Vanguard Quarters, her blue eyes landing on the sunrise peaking over the mountain. It was beautiful, the way it's reddish orange and yellow hues bounced off everything. She placed her hands on the railing and looked down upon the city. All the lights were turned off and no sound came from it. The city had a curfew, every morning and every night. It was to protect the people, just in case of an invasion.

Hearing foots steps coming, Seron turned to see Ruka, the young Hunter who's hair was fluffed everywhere. It looked like she had been shocked by a Fallen Vandel's rifle. If Seron didn't have such a serious personality, she might have smirked or chuckled at the sight. "Good morning cadet, did you sleep well?"

The Hunter looked at Seron, merely shaking her head before flopping down into a chair at the Vanguard table. "How could I possibly sleep with all this sham-wham-baham going on?" She ran her fingers through her black hair, trying to fix it but it was no use. She always had bedhead, but it would look better after she actually groomed herself after breakfast.

"Everything might be in chaos right now but try to at least get a few hours. I'm sure after the people know what's going on, we'll be off to investigate an old Vex hideout on Venus." Seron approached the Vanguard table and threw down a few files, some containing documents, others photographs. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the table.

"What makes you think that the good o' Vex thingamabobs have anything on the Traveler?" Ruka looked at Seron with confusion and curiosity in her brown eyes. Ruka never fully understood things until it came down to a battle. She was a bit klutzy in the head but she wasn't one for thinking, just doing what she thought was a best, even if it wasn't.

Seron took a seat at the table, she leaned back against the chair and crossed her arms over her chest. "The Vex were the most advanced species we ever encountered. I checked the maps last night and in the Istar Academy, there was an old library we once went to called the Archives. I'm thinking that Ghost might be able to find something about the Traveler there."

As Ruka and Seron continued their conversation about the Traveler, the others started coming in, one by one. When Steve came in, he was pushing a tray of food towards his friends. Everyone's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, all except Seron. She didn't have time to eat and chitchat about stupid things, she needed to research more on the Archives and address the people in a few hours.

****

After everyone had finished their meals, Seron had informed them on what she might have discovered. Kage and Steve were the only ones who thought her plan was a piece of crap. However Vegas made it clear that Seron was in charge for now. She had led them this far and that's how it would stay until she felt like she couldn't handle it.

By the mid afternoon, the citizens of the city had gathered in their homes, turning on their radios to wait for Seron's broadcast. When that time came, everyone was quiet, their ears listening to the static. It was so silent.. if someone had dropped a pencil, everyone would probably jump.

Over the radio, a voice was heard. A voice that belonged to Seron, the Warlock who would be providing a message to the people of Earth.

"My fellow people, humans, Awoken and Exo alike. I'm sure you all know of our Traveler's disappearance recently. I know most of you are afraid that its gone but I reassure you that you don't have to be afraid. I know that the former Guardians who I presume are with their families, have informed you of the information given by the Fallen Baron Ulock. You believe this information maybe false but as you can see, the Traveler is gone, what more proof do you need?"

There was a pause. Seron rubbed her forehead and cheeks, feeling her blood pumping quickly, causing her to become more nervous.

"The Traveler is now our enemy. We thought it was bringing peace to our home but it was just bringing Darkness. The Light was never with the Traveler and it was our fault, being so idiotic.. for not seeing that our enemy was here the entire time. I know that we are few in numbers, here in the Tower. Five Guardians against the enemy but I assure you that we will not give up. I assure you that until mine and their last breath, we will fight to protect this city and to protect this planet. This is our home and I'll be damned if I see something as Dark as the Traveler try and destroy it. People of Earth and the last city, I ask that you don't give up hope. I ask that you pray and give faith and your Light to us as we travel to find this Darkness and destroy it once and for all..."

A few cheers could be heard in the city, people were happy and having faith but some still were afraid.

"I swear to you that we will bring peace back to you all... This is Warlock Seron Cal'urac signing off."