Status: New story.

Untitled

Ghost Adventures Love Season1 Ch.2

Brittany was excited to be the new official member of the Ghost Adventures Crew.Brittany spent a couple days learning all the equipment and what they did.Zak and Brittany had also,been getting to know each other.They both liked each other but,neither knew the other liked them as well.Zak had gotten a call for a Crazy Town San Diego investigation so,they were headed there.

Brittany held a camera as Zak started talking about the place."We're about to investigate Crazy Town San Diego.We're joined by our newest member Brittany.It's known that people used to come here for the water.It was suppose to be holy water."Zak said.

Zak interviewed a man a few minutes later.A few minutes into the interview,a door behind them opened on its own."Did you see that?"Zak asked.He quickly did a E.V.P session.Zak finished up all the interviews.

It wasn't time for the lockdown yet.So,the crew decided to go check out the town.Zak and Brittany decided to take the chance to talk together."I'm really glad to be a part of the team."Brittany said."I'm glad you're a part of the team.

I thought you were great to add to the crew."Zak said.Brittany smiled."Thanks."she said.Brittany and Zak spent a few minutes to talk about themselves.They soon found out they had a lot in common.

It was time for the lockdown an hour later."We're about to enter the building in the area called Crazy Town San Diego."Zak said.They all went into the building to start the lockdown.They all started out investigating together."Is there anyone here with us?"Zak asked.

There were no voices."If someone can hear us,did you come here for the water?"Brittany asked.Suddenly,there was a noise that came from behind them.They all turned around and saw nothing behind them."If that was you can you do that again?"Aaron asked.

Another noise then sounded.Zak quickly set up the spirit box."This is a device that you can use to speak with us."Zak said."What is your name?"Nick asked.'Nathan' a spirit voice said.

"Are you trying to tell us something Nathan?"Brittany asked.'Water...good' the spirit said."Nathan can you tell us where to find the well?"Zak asked.'Outside...pipe' the spirit said again."Okay.We're going to have someone go outside;can you lead them to the pipe?"Zak asked.They heard what sounded like a door shut.Zak had Aaron go outside.

Aaron went outside and continued on with his investigation.Nick went to go search for more evidence.Soon it was time to stop the investigation.The sun rose and they wrapped everything up."That was a good lockdown."Zak said."Yeah,it was."Brittany said.They all then headed to the next city and Brittany and Zak were travel buddies.They have been getting along very well so,who knows what will happen as time passes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided to make the story into seasons.It'll still be one story but,it'll be made up of seasons.There will be 10 chapters per season.Here's the second chapter.Enjoy!