Status: New story.

Untitled

Ghost Adventures Love Season1 Ch.4

Aaron and Zak were sitting in the lobby of the hotel waiting for Brittany while,Billy,Jay and Nick were getting the cars."How did it go?"Aaron asked."It went really well.We talked and got to know each other.I'm going to ask her if she wants to be with me later,after our investigation."Zak said.

Brittany came out to the lobby a few seconds later."Sorry i'm late guys."Brittany said."That's no problem."Zak said.They decided to hang around town before they went to do interviews.Aaron was doing some filming for his vlogs.

Nick decided to talk to Brittany for awhile as they walked."What do you think of Zak?"Nick asked."Zak is great and he's a sweet guy.I hope me and Zak become more than just friends."Brittany said.Nick just smiled because,everyone knew the plan for tonight except Brittany.

Soon after,they headed to go do some interviews.Nick and Aaron held the cameras as the owner was interviewed."This is cool and weird seeing all these wax people.What happens here?"Zak asked."People will hear noises and figures of people walking around.

"Is there any area where the most activity occurs?"Brittany asked."There are noises that sounds like a girl singing or dancing on the stage area."the owner said.They finished up the interview and other interviews as well.They went to the nerve center to get set up."I think we should all go in together as first then,we will work in pairs later on."Zak said.

They all got locked in and,went into the main area after picking up walkie talkies."Hello,is anyone here with us?"Zak asked.No noises came up."Are you a stage dancer?Can you give us a sign you're here?"Aaron asked.

Footsteps was then heard."That's good can you speak to us?What's your name?"Nick asked,as Zak held the SB-7 spirit box.No other noises was heard."I think we should have Brittany in here alone to see if she gets anything."Zak said.

Zak,Nick and Aaron left Brittany alone and went to the nerve center."Hi,my name is Brittany.Is anyone here with me?"Brittany asked.The sound of footsteps was heard again and a orb went into the spirit box. 'Brittany' a spirit voice said.

"I just heard a voice say my name!"Brittany said.In the next few seconds,Brittany felt a hand brush her back.Brittany quickly turned around and no one was there."Brittany,what's wrong?"Zak asked,knowing Brittany has a scared look on her face."Something just brushed my back.

Someone get in here!"Brittany said,overreacting since she's never experienced being touched by a spirit."I'm on my way."Zak said,getting to where Brittany was."What happened exactly?"Zak asked."I was standing here trying to see if I could communicate with anyone then,I feel a hand brush my back."Brittany said.Nothing else happened so,they packed up.

Brittany was packing some of the stuff into her car when Zak walked up."Hey,I really enjoyed our date and the time we've had together recently.I was wondering if you wanted to make us,like,an official item." "Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Yeah" "Yes,I would love to be your girlfriend."Brittany said."Great.Let's go,we have another location to investigate."Zak said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy!