Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 1

"I call her the devil because she makes me want to sin.  And every time she knocks I can't help but let her in."

Isolde's POV

I stood looking over the tiny town I had left long ago.  I never planned to return to this horrid place but things have a funny way of working out.  There was something here now that I needed and I had no intention of leaving until I found what I was searching for.  The one thing that would end the lifetimes of loneliness and pain I have suffered.  The one that would give me peace.

Letting my eyes roam the place I was born I let the memories of the last time I was here take over.  As I thought of the destruction I left in my wake an excitement filled me.  Hearing the screams of the past brought a satisfied smile to my face.  Every time I thought about the night I brought my vengeance to the place that brought me so much pain and misery as a child I could not help but relish knowing I gave them back everything and more than they gave me.

Using my supernatural speed I made my way to the boarding house in mere seconds.  Standing at the door I heard my brothers inside having a nice little chat.  Their laughter and happiness was making it hard for me to control myself but I refused to let that happen just yet.  I would make them suffer in time, but not until I had what I came for with the thought of being so close now I was instantly calm.  I raised my hand knocking on the door.  It was shortly swung open revieling my brothers standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked a scowl present on his face.  Behind him stood Stefan, a look of utter shock etched on his features.

I wagged my finger letting a few tsks out a wicked smirk played on my lips.  "Now is that any way to greet your baby sister that you haven't seen in so very long?"

"You are not welcome here Isolde. Now leave."  Stefan's eyes bore into mine as if he were trying to intemidate me.

I laughed slightly shaking my head.  "Oh dear brother of mine trying to scare me will not work.  You know as well as I do who is the stronger, faster, more ruthless one out of us and it happens to not be either of you."  My ears perked as I heard girls in the next room talking.  "Ah you have guest let's not be rude I think I should introduce myself."

As they shared a look of worry mixed with fear I used my upper hand and sped into the library/lounge.  In front of me I saw three girls all of which looked slightly confused at my presence. 

"Well, well, well what do we have here?  A Bennett witch siding with the enemy, a doppelganger probably playing with their hearts, and a baby vampire who doesn't mean anything to me."  The fear I was feeling off of them made me smile.

Quickly my brothers were in front of me as if trying to sheild the girls from me.

Damon spoke.  "We told you to leave."

The doppelganger spoke up worry laced her voice.  "Stefan who is this?"

Feigning hurt I put my hand to my chest.

"You mean you still dare not speak of your sister?  My heart is breaking to think you are so ashamed."

"You're their sister?"  She ask again the shock evident on her face.

Before I could answer Stefan spoke.  "She was at one point in time.  Now she is nothing but an evil little girl who has no heart."

A scowl formed on my plump lips. "Watch your mouth little brother before you anger me.  We both knows what happens when this 'little girl' gets mad and I don't believe you want that to happen to this town again, do you?"

I could see my brothers go slightly stiff, their faces trying to show no emotion.  This time it was the baby vampire that stepped in to ask questions.

"What happens?" She stood with my brothers as if trying to defend the other girls.

"Nothing that concerns you....for now.  If I don't get what I came to this pathetic little town for though I will be more than happy to show you."  My silver eyes held a glint of the wickedness inside me as I spoke to her. I decided I would play with them a bit. 

Rushing at the blonde I spun her landing her back against my chest a tight bone crushing grip on her face.  My teeth playing on her neck.  "Or maybe I could have just a tiny little fun right now."

Damon went to step forward. "Ah ah ah ah big brother one more step and I will take a bite out of your pretty little friends neck and leave her to deal with the pain and suffering of the venom." 

My head snapped to the side looking at the Bennette witch. "Dear stop trying to work your witchy little magic on me it's not going to work."

Quickly I flung her back at my brothers.

My laughter filled the room. The three girls gasped where as my brother's wore stone hard features of hate.

"What are you?"  The witch asked.

I chuckled a little turning back to my brothers.  "All in due time sweetie.  Now I think you five might know something about what I came here for."

"What did you come here for Isolde?"  Damon said through gritted teeth.

"You know what I want Damon.  Now I have a feeling you know something about where he is."  A small smile graced my lips knowing I was making him angry.

Stefan stepped up.  "Why would we tell you?  Why would we release the two of you onto the world?"

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.  "Such a shame boys now I have to do things you won't like.  You were both such fun when you flipped your switch off.  Now look at the two of you probably playing out the same little drama you did when you both fell for Katherin.  Since I'm in a good mood today I will give you some time to rethink your decisions on telling me."

"We will never tell you where he is now leave."  Damon hissed causing me to laugh.

I turned to make my way to the door looking back over my shoulder I called out to them.  "Oh boys just so you know I may have brought a friend with me to town and he is just as interested in finding his brother as I am."

The sound of them taking in a sharp breath was the last thing I heard before I closed the door.  Now it was time for me to go do what I do best until they decided they would be willing to tell me what I wanted to know.  I had no problem tearing this town apart limb by limb to make them talk.