Status: Active

The Fallen One

Chapter 10

Isolde's POV

Back at our home Rebekah was making me pratice dancing with Kol.  I was getting irriated because he was purposefully stepping on my feet.  We had been doing this all week since Rebekah decided she wanted to throw a ball.  The only reason I ever enjoyed the party scene was because of the easy prey.  Kol once again stepped on my foot causing me to growl and Bekah to laugh.

I pushed him away roughly.  "That is it I refuse to dance with him any longer.  I thought you were suppose to be a charmer Kol but you are nothing but a fumbling asshat."

A chuckle from the door caused me to turn.  There stood Niklaus smiling at me.  I have tried so hard while he has been gone to stay mad at him.  I also tried to snuff out the feelings I was having for him but I couldn't.  Something was drawing me to him but I wasn't quite sure what it was.  Granted he was handsome, powerful, feared, immoral, and one of a kind but this was something else.

"I'd like to have a word with you Isolde." He nodded his head for me to follow him to his room so I did.

Shutting the door behind me I was shocked when he was right in front of me.  "Yes Niklaus?"

"What did I do Is?  Just tell me so I can fix it.  I don't like your temper being directed at me."  His hand stroked my cheek as he spoke.

"I am not mad at you anymore Niklaus.  I'm mad at myself."  I looked to the side not wanting to meet his stare.

He lifted my chin forcing me to look into his eyes.  "Why would you be mad at yourself?"

Looking into his eyes I couldn't stop myself from telling him. 

"The night you pretty much called me the whore of the town I shared something with Rebekah.  The only reason I showed her is because I didn't know what it was and I needed someone who could explain it to me.  She was going to tell but I wanted to figure it out for myself before anyone knew.  I, in all honesty, was scared of it."

"What did you show her love?" His voice was soft.

Placing my hands on either side of his head I let all the emotion I was feeling towards him flow through.  When I pulled my hands down his eyes scanned my face confusion written all over his beautiful features.

His eyes turned slightly sad when realization hit him.  "Who?"

I couldn't contain myself any longer I pulled his face down to mine.  As my lips found his it felt like lightening coursed through my body.  The way his lips move in perfect sync with mine felt like the most natural thing in the world.  His taste was like a drug that I instantly could not get enough of, sending me on the best high imaginable.  How his toned body fit against mine felt like two pieces of a puzzle only meant for each other.

Breaking the kiss I kept my forehead pressed to his.  "You are so amazing Niklaus."

"No Isolde it is you who is amazing.  You are beautiful, deadly, and so very unique." Lifting me up bridal style he placed another kiss on my lips before placing me on his bed.

Klaus hovered above me placing sweet kisses on my lips.  Soon the kisses became feverent as he started to trail down my jaw, then my neck.  Every kiss made the desire in me burn like hot coals in the pit of my stomach.  I had been with many men in my time but none ever caused me to feel the way Niklaus did.  Before long clothing came off peice by peice and I had the most amazing night of sexual pleasure in my life.

It had been two months now since Niklaus and I had got together.  Most nights were just like the first night we had been together, others we just laid here talking or I would watch him paint, on occasion I would sing for him.  This morning we lay tangled in the sheets talking with one another, sharing a stolen kiss here or there. A small laugh escaped me as I thought.  "I don't know about you Nik but the sex we have is the most amazing I have ever experienced."

His famous smirk played on his lips as he pulled me between his legs holding me as I rested my back against his chest.  "I know love I'm that good."

"Ha ha ha you are so funny.  I mean though have you ever had anything like that?" My voice was slightly low as I spoke.

"Sweetheart in my thousand plus years I have never had anything be that utterly mind blowing." Klaus' words brought a smile to my face.

Standing I slipped on his shirt and my underwear.  "Do you think it is because we're both hybrids?"

He followed suit putting on a pair of low slung jeans and his boxers.  "It is possible or it could be that we are both just spectacular in bed."

Laughing I went to lean up to kiss him again when the door burst

open revieling Kol.  Klaus stepped in front of me blocking me from his view as I searched desperately for my pants.

"Have you heard of knocking Kol?" His voice came out in a growl.

"Nik we have a problem."  Kol's normal cheeky disposition was no where in sight as he spoke.

"Kol what's the matter?"  I asked placing my hand on his arm.

He sighed looking between us.  "Your brothers have found Mikael."

Shock and anger ran through me.  "Niklaus you have to go."

Niklaus started to argue but I held my hand up.  "Please do not argue with me I need you to go.  You have to make more hybrids.  We do not have enough and I will not let Mikael kill you."

"I will not leave you here to deal with him alone Isolde."  He stepped forward placing a hand on my cheek.

"You have no choice in the matter.  Mikael can not kill me but he can kill this family.  Now I need you all to go."  Giving him a kiss I turned looking at Kol wrapping him a hug before I ran down the stairs.

In the kitchen I started throwing bags of Elena's blood into an ice chest.  I was running through the list of things in my head.  I felt the overwhelming feeling of betrayal creeping up in my mind.  How could they do this to me.  They wished to take away the one thing that made me happy.  I was loosing control quickly as I slung everything on the counter to the ground.

Flipping the kitchen table I screamed in frustration. Damon, Stefan, Elena, and they pathetic little group would not get away with this.  I was going to make them suffer for trying to destroy the people I call my family. The more I thought of the the angrier I got.  Letting out another scream I kicked down the door of the weapon room I had built off the kitchen.

After gathering a few things I turned to find Niklaus standing in the doorway.  "Love will you please come with me?"

"I will not run away from this Nik.  I am going to make this place a living hell for them."   As my words came out I felt myself delving deeper into the darkness in me.

"If you do not wish to come with me then there is nothing I can do.  I do not want to leave you but you are right Mikael will try to kill me and I do not want to leave you alone again."  He sighed pulling me to him.

Looking into his eyes I couldn't believe what I just heard.  "You don't want to die because you would be leaving me alone.  Why not for yourself?"

"Because I care for you Isolde and I know it would cause you pain."  His blue eyes flashed with a brief look of pain at the thought.

Giving him a kiss I released him. "I care for you also Niklaus that is why you need to hurry and go.  Besides I need to have a little chat with brothers."

After seeing the three boys off I made my way over to the boarding house but not before making a little stop to pick up my least favorite doppelganger.  I ended up knocking her out after snapping her brother's neck.  I never knew the Gilberts were so annoying.  Grabbing Elena by the throat I pulled her to the middle of the yard with me.

"Oh brother I believe I have something that belongs to you."  I yelled out taunting them to come out.

Shortly the door opened revieling Damon.  Klaus must have got Stefan already.  "Let her go Isolde."

Giving him a smirk I sniffed her neck making her stiffen.  "Hmmm I don't think I will Damon.  See you decided to bring Mikael back from the hole I stuck his ass in to kill my boyfriend and family.  So I think its only fair that I kill Elena but wait silly me she isn't your girlfriend.  She's Stefan's where is our baby brother by the way?"

"Your psycotic hybrid orginal came by earlier and forced him to leave with him but you already knew that didn't you.  We are your family Isolde yet you side with them over us."  He growled in anger with made me smile.

"You have not been my family since I was seven years old but don't worry your pretty little head big brother, Niklaus will send him home soon or maybe I could talk him into killing Stefan.  Doesn't that sound like fun to you.  It sounds exsquisit to me.  I could have Nik let me play with him first before I let him die a slow pain filled death.  I mean after all then you could have the girl.  Isn't that what you want?"  I twirled Elena's hair as I smiled at Damon.

He growled again stepping down the steps.  "You will do no such thing you hateful little bitch.  You throw your little temper tantrums like a child.  You cause so much pain and suffering to those who do not do as you wish but that is over now.  Mikael will kill off Klaus and then he will subdue you in a state that you will not be able to cause harm to anyone again."

I gasped then giggled.  "Now brother that is no way to speak to someone who holds the woman you loves life in her hands and as you said I do like to throw tantrums when I don't get my way.  I could always chain you to a wall making you watch as I kill Stefan and Elena.  That sounds like a good time to me.  What do you think Elena?  Don't you like my idea?"

She shook her head no.  "Aww what a shame and here I thought we were becoming friends."

I bite down on her neck causing her to scream out.  Damon rushed me throwing me off of her.  I skidded to a halt in the crouched position laughing at him.  In an instant my eyes flashed golden yellow.  Looking over he was in a defensive stance in front of Elena.

Lauging again I stood licking the blood from my lips.  "You know I thought you would have tasted much sweeter than you do such a shame."

"Touch her again and I will make you suffer."  His eyes changed as he spoke causing me to chuckle.

"Damon, you always were the funny one."  I started to flash around them stopping every so often making Damon try to circle around her.  "Come on Damon why don't you flip the switch?  You were always so much fun when you're emotions didn't get in the way.  I mean Stefan was a ripper but you, oh you were more like me than you want to admit.  Torturing just for fun, the mass killing sprees.  Come on turn it off we can kill her together.  I know you want to.  Doesn't she remind you so much of Katherine?"

"Stop it Isolde she is nothing like Katherine.  The only reason Katherine did the things she did to me and Stefan is because you made her.  She played with us and turned us for your enjoyment.  You are a sick monster and I will happily help Mikael kill Klaus and stick your ass in the ground."  He stepped forward to where we were right in front of each other.

Staring him down I quickly sped around him breaking his spin.  I looked down at him as he groaned in pain.  "You see Damon you never learn.  I am better than you.  I am strong and more ruthless than you.  You think Elena's the only one I had.  Let's see there is a certain blonde haired vampire that fancies one of the hybrids.  Caroline was it?  And lets not forget poor little Matty, and Jermey.  I will not stop until you have put that dagger back in Mikaels heart.  Do you understand me?"

"Yes but it can't be done until Stefan returns.  He hide the dagger."  He continued to groan as I smiled at him.

"Well then I'll just hold on to them for safe keeping until he gets home but you know how impatient I can be so I suggest you start looking before he gets home.  Goodnight Damon, don't let the werewolves bite."  With that I returned to my car.

Upon returning to the mansion there were four men standing at the front door.  Studying them from a far for a moment I took in there body language.  No of them were sending off any red flags so I made my way to the porch.

Leaning against the pilar I watched them.  "Now now now who are you boys and what are you doing at my home?"

A well built man with tan skin and blonde hair stepped forward.  "Ma'am are you Isolde?"

"I am who is asking?"  I tiltled my head to the side looking between them.

"I'm sorry ma'am I am Liam.  This is Ethan, Noah, and Logan.  Klaus sent us to watch over you and help with whatever you need."  He held his hand out for me to shake.

I nodded taking his hand shaking it.  "So you are my hybrids?"

They nodded then the olived skin man named Noah stepped forward.  "Is it true what they say about you?"

"Ah and what is they say about me young one?"  I quirked my eyebrow as I looked at them.

The youngest looking of the bunched, Logan , stepped forward. "Well that you're all three and that you're bedding Klaus."

I threw my head back laughing.  "One what I do in the bedroom, parlore, kitchen, or anywhere else with Niklaus is none of your business and Two yes I am all three and I am one hell of a wicked bitch.  So stay smart and do not piss me off."

"Wasn't planning on it.  I've heard the stories of you.  Some of them are worse than Klaus."  Liam said with a smile.

"AH yes a hundred and seventy-one years old and I sure have stired up a lot of trouble haven't I.  Now come boys two of you will take guard downstairs and I need two of you in the basement."

Noah cocked his eyebrow.  "The basement?"

I smirked at him.  "Yes you see I have some... lets just call them guest that I will be entertaining until I get what I want and I need two of you to keep an eye on them. Make sure they don't leave the party will you."

Entering the house Liam and Noah decided to take watch while Logan and Ethan went to the basement.  I decided I would go upstairs and shower.  As I crawled into bed it felt very empty without Niklaus here.  I had got so used to his body next to mine.  My phone started playing 'If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn' by sleeping with sirens.

Smiling I answered it.  "Hello Nik."

"Love did you get my gifts?"  I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yes I did and they are simply perfect.  Thank you but I really didn't need bodyguards you know."  I rolled my eyes falling back on my pillow.

He let out a low chuckle.  "I know you don't Is you can take care of yourself, I just hate you being alone.  You know your brother got a call earlier for Damon.  Seems someone has been a bad girl since I left."

I felt my lips twitch up.  "That I have been....you know you could always come punish me."

His throaty growl came through the line.  "Love as much as I would enjoy coming home to give you a spanking, I've only been gone for 13 hours."

"I know Nik. I'm just playing with you but I really do miss you.  The bed doesn't feel as good with you gone.  I hope this is over soon so you can come home."  I pulled his pillow to me hugging it like I would him.

"I miss you too Isolde.  I just wanted to call and tell you goodnight sweetheart."  Niklaus' voice sounded sad as his words came out.

"Goodnight my love, my king.  Sleep well and dream of me."  I whispered into the phone.

"Of you and only you my queen."  His response put the biggest smile I have ever had on my face.