‹ Prequel: Guardian
Status: Weekly Thursday updates unless stated otherwise!!

Pieces of a Whole

Five

Gripping my cup I smiled at the excited couple across from me. Bouncing in her seat, Juliet was clearly biting her tongue to stop from spilling whatever was causing their ceaseless jitters.

“Screw it,” scooting forward she took my hand once I had put the cup down, “feel free to say no but I want to ask you because you were my first friend at Spencer, you were cool right off the bat with me dating your brother and this is just something I want you to be a part of with us.” Turning to look at him, she smiled softly.

Waiting for her to continue I looked between her and Chris clearing my throat when they said nothing just continued to stare.

“Seriously guys, I get it you love each other but what the hell were you saying Jules?” tapping her hand still wrapped around mine, I waited.

Shaking her head, she giggled rolling her eyes before she recalled her train of thought. “Will you witness for us at the court house?”

Snorting, I looked between the two of them smiling. “Seriously, I thought you’d want to wait”

Shrugging, Chris smirked. “Well, I asked she said yes and this is what she wants –“

Cutting him off, she flicked her hand in his direction with a frown. “It’s just for now, I don’t want to wait but I also don’t want to get in on Kate’s big day and plans and honestly, the court house sounds lovely to me.” Brushing back her bangs, she batted her lashes squeezing my hand to tell me she was still waiting for an answer, “Seriously, Liz what do you say?”

“Of course I will; just the three of us?” sighing as she shook her head, I paused not liking the grimace she passed towards Chris. “Please tell me it’s not Caleb?”

“Tyler,”

“HUH,” laughing as my brother shrugged eyebrow raised in question, I shook my head. “Oh your serious, Haley will know pretty soon just so your aware. Tyler is not very good at secret keeping.” Rolling my eyes, I smiled. “When?”

“Today too soon for you?” shaking my head at her question, I pulled my hand back and clapped excitedly. “Great so you just need something else to wear and you are going to have explain this,” gesturing at my jacket I shrugged with a smirk.

“No I don’t,” standing up, I grabbing my bag. “Send me the address and I will be there,” kissing my brothers cheek, I leaned over to hug Jules. Whispering beside my ear, she pulled back with a smile waving me off as her words ran through my mind.

”This has to stop Liz, it’s not healthy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And I am back!! I started college beginning of this month (February) hence why I took a little time off here so yes, this update is short (I think the next is as well) but they will start getting longer and I may change update day from Thursday to Monday (because that is my only weekday off).

I hope you have all had a great February (since it is almost gone) I sure have!

Thanks for your patience, DEV