Enemies Can't Fall in Love

I Get My...Family

Meanwhile, I was sitting on a rock in this amazing spot when I heard someone behind me. I listened carefully I don’t know what I’m even doing here nor what I would even say, but I hope she’s ok, Seth. Adeline:” Yes Seth, I’m fine! You….you don’t need to say anything, it’s fine.” He kept coming over however, Seth:” Can I sit?” I looked up at him smirking, but nodded, so she sat. Seth:” I….I though I was the only one feeling strangely, I didn’t know you were too.” I looked at him curiously, Seth:” Yes, I’ve feelings for you too but I guess I just thought that you’d never like me so I kept forcing the feelings away.” We sat in silence, until he said what we were both thinking…Seth:” So, what do we do from here?” I looked at him, I saw him in my life, he was definitely a part of it, I knew that much was true. I just stood up and ran back to the Cullens. Carlisle:” Adeline, is everything ok?” I walked over to Alice, Do you see me with the rest of your family? Adeline. Alice gently grabbed my hand, she showed me what she saw around Jake, Seth and Nessie. I looked at her nodding with a smile, mouthing “Thank You” to her which she gave me a nod. I turned towards Carlisle, Adeline:” Carlisle?” He turned those amazing honey colored eyes to me with that sweet smile he has a way with. Adeline:” Does that offer still stand…me being a part of the coven that is?” Rosalie gave me a hug laughing, then both Bella and Alice hugged me as well but it was Jasper who surprised me. Jasper:” As far as all of us are concerned Adeline, you already are a part of this family!” I looked at him shocked, he put his arms out for a hug, after I hugged him, turned to face Renesmee who was wearing a beaming bright smile across her face. I turned to Seth biting my lip, I went up to him pulling him to me and kissed him. Adeline:” What we do from here is whatever we want. We have a lifetime to decide!”
Seth:
How my lovely Adeline Thaneous came not just into my heart but into my life. Whenever I hear someone new say that she’s special, it makes me laugh because no one knows just how right they are, just how special she truly is except my pack, Sam’s pack and of course the Cullens. This is my account of how I met my lovely “wife” Adeline!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one's a little short, but Adeline's done her side, now comes Seth's part of the story.