Enemies Can't Fall in Love

A Full Out Brawl....How Special Am I Really

I found out that the Volturi were coming but not sure if it was just for me or the Cullens as well. As I got close enough, I was able to pick through their thoughts until I found the one I was searching for. I need her and need for her to be destroyed. If the Cullens stand in my way, they can be destroyed as well, Aro. I thought fast, I ran back to the house to warn them all, then I informed them all that I didn’t want them to get involved at all. That I’ll just face what’s coming, even if that means my safety, I didn’t care. Before any of them could stop me or say anything I left, however before I got too far Emmett bent down when Nessie tugged his shirt. Emmett:” Renesmee says that she’s going to miss you kid. Also don’t forget her.” I nodded then ran to meet up with the Volturi, so they wouldn’t or didn’t get too close to the Cullens. I stopped about five miles away, but enough so we could still hear each other. Adeline:” Before I offer myself over to you so you can do with me whatever it is you please, please know that the Cullens have nothing to do with any of this an they won’t become involved.” As I began walking closer to them I heard someone behind me. Once I turned to see who it was I was shocked to find that it was Renesmee, it made me rather unhappy. Adeline:” No Nessie, please go back home with your family. I have to do this ok, now please go home.” She didn’t listen, however instead she ran over to where I was and grabbed my hand. She turned her attention over to Aro, before I knew it she ran over to him still holding onto my hand, making me follow. As the rest of the Cullens arrived, I didn’t exactly know what to do. They simply stood and watched. Renesmee:” Hello again Aro.” She placed her hand upon his cheek and showed him how she was connected to me and worried about me when he took me away the first time, nearly two days ago. How she sees me as part of her family, I’m like this big sister to her that she wishes she had. She doesn’t want anything to happen to me. Renesmee:” You know Aro, she did what she did for one reason and that reason is to get back to me. I made her promise me that she’d come back safe and sound, and once she got back that we’d go hunting. We were just about to go out hunting when Auntie Alice saw you coming.” After that, she began to sort of beg him not to harm me in any way. If I could cry, I’m telling you I would’ve been crying then.
Aro looked at Renesmee who was now on my back hugging me, the way she was acting made Aro know she wasn’t lying. He was contemplating his decision when Caius informed the guard to attack. I didn’t hesitate for a moment, I grabbed Renesmee in my arms and ran back over to where the Cullens stood. Aro yelled at the guards to seize their attack, however they weren’t listening instead they just kept attacking. When I reached the Cullens I placed Renesmee on Jake’s back, simply telling him to run. As he ran, whoever went after them I took care of. Bella used her shield to help anyone she could in the family once the fighting began. When I turned to scan the crowd I saw that most of the Volturi had been destroyed. I went around piling the pieces of bodies into piles then set the piles on fire. I was about to go after Aro when Caius stopped me which was what I was hoping for. I saw blond hair as I fought him and realized that Rosalie was coming to help, some of the packs were out helping as well. Before I knew it as both Rosalie an I went help Emmett, we both stood there in utter horror as we saw his head come flying off where it landed at our feet. Rosalie screamed with fury, heart brokenness she just saw her mate being destroyed in front of her eyes. Aro then set what was left of his body on fire. I stood there watching everything and it was making me purely angry, glaring at Aro. I saw Rosalie running after him, as she reached him he shot up into the air, when he came down he kicked her just right in the head taking it cleanly off. I saw Carlisle become enraged, both Carlisle and myself began charging after him, out of nowhere I began playing different fighting scenarios in my head and just went after him. Both Carlisle an I fought him an we got the upper hand, finally taking his head off. Due to my anger at watching Emmett and Rosalie being destroyed before my eyes. I dug my hand into his body feeding off that anger, just letting it take over. He began to burn from the inside out yet again. Marcus was last aside a handful of guards. I knew Marcus had been waiting for this day to come, so he was rather easy. Once Marcus was taken care of, Carlisle turned and saw Esme being destroyed as he caught her head in his hands. Carlisle became completely engulfed with rage, he sped full blast at the two guards that destroyed her, taking them both out. Meanwhile I saw Alice going after Jane, she grabbed Jane and fed to Sam who dropped her brother’s severed arm licking his muzzle. I went after one closest to me an saw someone out the corner of my eye, it took me a moment to realize that it was Demetri. He helped with the last few members of the Volturi we had left. I turned at the wrong moment to see Seth getting crushed by a guard, Bella noticed it too and as she went to project her shield it was too late. For some reason I fell to the ground completely devastated, not exactly sure why.
I saw that Carlisle and Edward gathered the remnants of Rosalie, Emmett an Esme’s bodies as well as Seth’s still in wolf form and placed them together. I stood back up but as I walked over and saw them, I collapsed. I was overcome with guilt and total sadness that when I touched Seth’s fur, I buried my face in his fur, I buried my face in it breathing in his scent. My voice was chocked up, Adeline:” No Seth, it’s all my fault. If I could cry tears I would be crying them now. I’m so sorry Seth, I love you!” I didn’t realize I said it, but Edward glanced at Jasper who nodded. Leah came over nudging me with her nose, I turned looking at her eyes. Wow, you really love him. Wait, something’s happening…Leah. I turned back to Seth who was slowly beginning to breath, then his head turned to look at everyone wondering what’s going on. They told him what happened, he simply looked up at me the whole time. Still not sure what I did or how I did it, I looked at the remnants of what was left of Esme’s body. I fell to the ground touching what was left, I began crying in my own way. As I got all choked up, again it was as if the burn marks simply vanished before our eyes, the limbs began reattaching themselves. Before we knew it I felt arms wrap around me an Esme was smiling at me. Carlisle began looking them over, checking to see if they’re 100% fine. I went over to Rosalie next, I became upset because she finally accepted me, she was nice to me. Then I went over to Emmett, which made me really upset seeing him like that. I sort of saw him as a fun brother I wish I had, I thought about the fun we could’ve had, how he’d pick on me for falling for a wolf. Edward cleared his throat and announced that we should all head back to the house. Renesmee jumped on my back as we headed back to the house. Once we all got there, Seth and Jake phased, Leah already had. Leah:” Adeline? (I turned looking at her, gave her a nod) Thank you! (She pulled me into a hug) Thank you for giving me my brother back. You don’t know how much I’m grateful to you for that. (she pointed to her mind) When did you start falling for my brother?” I began looking away nervously, I’m not entirely sure, I just did I guess. That’s why I broke down, Adeline. Carlisle:” Adeline, what were you thinking when you were upset?” Adeline:” Well I was upset for different reasons for each of them.” He asked me to go on, Adeline:” Well, for Esme I thought of how great a mother she is to everyone. How I would love if she could be my mother in this second life of mine…Rosalie, well I thought of how much of a pain she is but the fact that she accepted me, liked me I began to think of what fun we could have getting into some trouble together.” Emmett just had to be Emmett….Emmett:” And what about Seth…what were you thinking of when you saved me?” Adeline:” Um well Emmett, for you because no matter what you do it always seems to make me laugh and the fact that you’re fun…I thought of you as a big older brother. I thought of all the fun pranks we could get away with. For everyone I thought of how they wouldn’t be in this situation if it weren’t for me and my morals. If I just stayed with the Volturi, killed innocent humans and did whatever they’ve asked of me, none of them would’ve been hurt or none of this would happen.” They all looked at me with sadness in their eyes, Emmett still wanted to know. Emmett:” Ah, you didn’t answer my other question…What were you thinking of when you saved Seth?” I looked around to see all their eyes on me so I looked away, Emmett:” Come on, most of them know what you said but what were you thinking?” Adeline:” I couldn’t lose Seth, that’s what I was thinking, that I didn’t know how or when exactly I fell in love with him but I just did. Out of all the wolves his scent is the only one that doesn’t smell or doesn’t bother me at all. Ok um now you know.” I ran outside, just ran to this stop I found that I enjoyed. Everyone looked around to see who was going to go after me to talk with me, but no one did. No one noticed that Seth had disappeared. Emmett:” Hmm, she fell for Jake’s shadow! Awe, how cute.” Jasper:” Ah Em, who else is supposed to fall for? You have Rose, I have Alice, Edward has Bella and Carlisle has Esme.” Emmett:” Well…I thought there was something between her and Demetri.” Renesmee:” Uncle Emmett, there’s nothing wrong with her being in love with Seth. He’s like my Jakey, he’s awesome an fun to be around.” Emmett:” I guess I should be glad she didn’t fall for Jake….but little Seth?!” Leah growled at him but Jake cut her off so she stopped instantly. Jake:” Wait, where’d Seth go?” Bella smirked at them informing them that he had left shortly after I had…