Status: Just started

Love Bites

Tex

@hemmoheartbreak : @FearTheGreer who the hell are you and why are you with my sunshine?

@givemeclifford : There are too many vowels @FearTheGreer #Caleer ? #Greelum?

@hoodicide : Get it @FearTheGreer

@heelsforhemmo : #DearSanta please get @FearTheGreer some clothes for Christmas


Greer gazed at her phone, brow furrowed as she laid in a hungover slump. She screwed her eyes tight, adjusting to the light in the bedroom. Upon realizing her absence of warmth, she pulled herself from the hardwood floor with a groan. What the hell was going on? She had never even heard of the names tweeting at her on twitter and on top of that, how did her follower count go from a little over a thousand to practically fifteen in less that a twelve hour time span? She tossed her phone to the queen sized bed and stretched her arms high above her head, her back popping in protest as she moaned out the release.

"That's about how you sounded last night?" A voice chided and the hair on the back of Greer's neck stood on end. Slowly rotating on her heel, her eyes met blue ones and she let out a shaky sigh of relief.

"Shit, Mel, you scared me," the blonde soon laughed at Greer's admittance, wrapped in the navy blue sheets. "So do you have any idea what's going on on twitter?"

"You haven't seen? You're suddenly an internet sensation," Melissa giggled and sat up slowly from the mattress. "Apparently, after the game last night, you and the other girls went out to celebrate and all of a sudden, there was some random famous guy in my living room eating your face." Greer gaped, eyes wide.

"Did you let me sleep with him?!"

Melissa giggled and shrugged. "I told him you had gonorrhea."

"You did not!"

"No, actually, I came home to Coldplay blasting through the apartment. Before I even had time to fawn over who he was, he proceed to move the two of you in here. I could tell you were both drunk, but he wasn't as gone as you were and after a few hours, I walked in and you were both out like lights, dressed as you are now." Greer glanced down at the bra and spandex shorts she was parading around it while she breathed yet another sigh of relief. She picked up the half-empty water bottle from her bedside table and took a few sips."Are you even going to ask who is was?"

"Oh," a smirk danced across her lips, "who was it?"

"None other that Calum Hood from Five Seconds of Summer." With a cocked eyebrow, Greer shrugged and mumbled out a 'whatever'. "Whatever? G, you were with one of THE hottest guys in America right now. Well, from Australia but that's beside the point." Again another shrug.

"I'm more worried about the thirteen year olds blowing up my phone right now than I am of some famous guy who probably doesn't remember last night just like me." At her words, Greer's phone buzzed once more, though this time with a text message. She picked it up lazily, scrolling through it once more. A picture popped up on the screen, of her and a fairly attractive tan boy laying in HER navy sheets. It was obvious they were drunk, faces swollen, red and eyes unfocused. His tongue was sticking out and her face was buried in the crook of his neck. Something about it made her chest ache, though it was a good ache, a happy ache. Underneath the picture from the unknown number, the sender had typed a message.

213 : Morning, Greeting. I had to leave before you woke up because we'll be on the road soon. Hope your neck doesn't hurt too bad! Again, sorry about that. Mine's killing me, for what it's worth. Next time we're in the area you're going to have to show me that mean scissor kick your teammates were talking about.

Her phone buzzed again, from the same number.

213 : Shit, I meant Greer. Not greeting, damn auto correct.

"What are you smilin' at?" Melissa grinned at her and she rolled her eyes and grumbled out a small 'nothing'. Soon, the older girl gasped. "He texted you? Calum Hood texted you?!" Before she could unwrap herself from the sheets, Greer was already sprinting for the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her. "Give me his number please! I can get money for exploiting him!" Of course, Melissa was joking, and this led to the two best friends giggling through the door. Greer started the shower and turned to the mirror, gasping at the angry purple marks that decorated her neck and collar bones. What the hell had this boy been on...?

Standing in the mirror, Greer moved her cellphone so that her face was cut out but the variety of bruises weren't. She prepared to send it, typing underneath it.

361 : Well damn. Could've taken it a little easier on me.

Within seconds her phone buzzed again, as if he was already prepared for the reply. This illicited a small smile and she turned the water on for a bath, opening his message. The picture made her cover hers as a giggle left them. The purple marks decorated his collar bones as well, down the middle of his chest, but his neck was left untouched.

213 : You got me too Tex, no worries on that. Very considerate of you to leave my neck untouched, seeing as my fans would eat us alive.

Greer avoided the chance to make a perverse comment and instead, sunk into the bath as she closed out of the texting window and opened Twitter. Surely, he could wait a little. Suddenly, another notification popped up, claiming that a @Calum5SOS has followed you. Once more, she covered her lips with her fingertips as a smile spread across. Going through her mentions, she was partially laughing, as the hate she was getting was unbelievable.

Finally, she opened the picture everyone was freaking out about but honestly wished she hadn't. Her bright, intoxicated smile was right in the camera, a laugh seeming to had just left her lips. High waist, black shorts, black Vans and a long sleeve, white crop top, finished off with her hair pulled into a top knot and a few pieces of jewelry. Her tattoos were fully visible, along with the glinting silver belly button ring. Calum's tan hand sat high on her waist, pulling her back against him, his face buried in her neck as her free hand, not holding a glass, had a hold of his snapback. God, she did look a little slutty. The second picture made it obvious that the two were kissing, as Greer was now facing the taller boy, his head dipped low while both hands held a handful of the flesh on her backside. The last picture was one of them leaving together, his snapback now adorning her head of dark hair.

With a groan, she dropped her head below the water, creating bubbles on the surface. When she came back up for a breath, the phone buzzed again, this time from her brother.

361-4 : I'm calling you at 1400.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer : I don't know a single thing about area codes, other than the boy's American one is going to be from LA and that Greer's is from Corpus Christi, Texas. That is all~

Also, go easy on me... I don't really know massive amounts about 5SOS...