Status: i'll update it, i swear

Hold Me Hostage

Somebody's Supposed to Fall In Love

“Kellin?” I asked softly and touched his cheek. He had been sleeping for a while, and if he didn’t wake up soon, he’d be up the whole night.
“Hm…ungh,” I smiled, loving the cute sounds he made when he was tired. “Vic?” I nodded and sat down on the bed beside him. He sat up slowly, rubbing at his eyes in the most adorable way.
“Did you sleep okay?” I asked and kissed his cheek. “Mhm. When did you bring me up here?” I smiled at him. “An hour ago? You woke up, kind of, but went right back to sleep. I actually took a nap with you for a while,”
Kellin smiled too and pushed his hair out of his eyes, his ring glinting under the light. “Are you hungry?” He nodded and smiled as I held my arms out for him.
He went into them without a second thought, nuzzling himself into my chest. “Oh, what about Tony?” he said then and sat back up. “He’ll be alright while you eat dinner. Just relax. I don’t want you to get sick again,”
Kellin nodded and wiggled out of my arms to get up. I followed him out of my room and down the steps to the kitchen. Tony was sitting at the table, playing cards with Jaime. “Hey,” I said and smiled.
He nodded a little and took a sip of the beer sitting beside his hand. Kellin was looking in the fridge, probably for something he could just heat up in the microwave. I watched him pick up his little carton of Chinese and then walk over to the microwave.
“You know, I could make something for you,” He shrugged and proceeded to heat up the Chinese food anyways. I sat down beside Tony and watched as Kellin poured himself another glass of milk.
He walked over to me and sat down, before he realized he had nothing to eat it with. I laughed and got up for him, getting one of the packets of chopsticks out of the drawer. “Thanks,”
I nodded and sat down again, watching him eat his rice. “God dammit, I swear you cheat,” Jaime said and tossed his cards onto the table. Tony laughed, grinning triumphantly at him. “You just suck at cards,” he shot back.
“What are you playing?” Kellin asked them and ate another bite. “A little of everything. Jaime’s lost every single game,” Kellin giggled adorably and took a sip from his glass.
“Cheater,” I rolled my eyes at the two of them, and watched as they started bickering like an old married couple. “You two are ridiculous,” I said, earning double glares. Kellin sat his chopsticks aside, having eaten a little more than half the container.
“Okay,” he said softly and looked over at us. Tony seemed to get what he was saying and stood up to sit on his other side.
I watched him take a hold of Kellin's wrist and then bite, very gently, into his skin. Kellin still made a face in pain. He watched as Tony took a few hearty swallows and then healed his marks.
“Thanks,” Kellin nodded and smiled at him. “I really don’t mind,” he said and set his hand in his lap. I watched him pick up the chopsticks again, going to finish his meal.
It was quiet for a minute before I looked at Jaime and Tony. They both nodded and left the room abandoning their game. “Kell, we need to talk about something,” I said to catch his attention.
He looked over at me, the caution evident in his eyes. “About what?” he asked quietly. “Um, the police have started a search party, and they’re already getting close to the house,”
He just stared at me. “Uh, well obviously, we’ll have to take you somewhere else, and we’re going to have you stay with a friend of ours,” I said and paused to gauge his reaction.
“By myself?” he asked, his voice suddenly laced with nervousness. “No, honey, of course not…. Mike is going to take you there,”
Kellin blinked once before his eyebrows furrowed. “What about you?” he asked. “I have to stay here,” He shook his head, his lips pressing together in that stubborn way of his.
“No. No, you can’t. You have to go with me,” he said, almost sounding like he didn’t believe me. “I wish that I could, Kellin. But I have to be here. I own the house Kellin, so when the cops get here, they’ll expect to talk to me. Which is why I want Mike to go with you,”
His lip quivered slightly as he breathed, heavier than before. “N-no. You’re supposed to stay with me,” he whimpered. I melted, wanting to do exactly as he pleased.
“I know. But it’s only for a few days at the most. Then you can come right back. I promise,” He sniffled and rubbed at his eyes, but let me pull him into my arms. “You can come right back, I promise,” I cooed. I had expected him to refuse, but I didn’t know that he would cry.
I decided that seeing him cry was my least favorite thing. Kellin took a deep breath and nodded before sitting up again. He tossed his container into the trash and then walked right out of the kitchen.
I sighed and let my head fall into my hands. I hadn’t expected to be this invested when I brought him back. And I definitely didn’t expect to get so attached to him so quickly. Kellin was already so important to me, and I was so protective of him. We were both in this so deep, and the thought was kind of terrifying.
I sighed again and stood up, going to talk to Kellin. Hopefully he wouldn’t ignore me again. I walked up the steps quickly and closed my bedroom door behind myself. Kellin was in the shower, with the bathroom door hanging wide open. I laid down on the bed to wait for him, wondering how he would act. “Vic?” I looked up and blinked, entranced by Kellin's mostly naked self standing in the doorway.
He had one of my massive towels wrapped around himself, covering him from his arms to his knees. He looked so delicate as he stood there, his pale skin looking almost translucent. “Sorry,” I said softly and covered my eyes for him. I heard him walking around me and then the sound of his towel dropping. I fought the nagging urge to look at him and stayed where I was while he got dressed.
“Okay,” I moved my arms, looking up at Kellin as he crawled onto the bed in only a pair of briefs and an oversized t-shirt. He got under the covers and laid down, still watching me. I looked away from him and stood up to strip out of my clothes. I could feel his eyes on me as I undressed, down to my boxers.
Kellin held his arms out then, waiting for me. I smiled and got into bed with him, loving the way he leeched to my side. I wrapped my arms around him and gently stroked his stomach with my thumb.
“Kiss me,” he said softly while staring up at me. I did as he wanted, and pressed my lips to his in and gently kiss. Kellin sighed against my mouth, his small hand moving to my hair. Our lips parted, almost simultaneously as we kissed, our breaths mingling together.
I licked his bottom lip with the tip of my tongue, and slid it into his mouth as he opened it father for me. He licked back, our tongues rubbing together in each other’s mouths.
We started a full-on makeout session, kissing until our lips were swollen and we were both kind of turned on. We finally broke away after about a half hour of gently touches and passionate kissing.
I didn’t know what had gotten into him, but I really liked it. “Hold me,” I nodded and pulled his body against mine. He didn’t seem to mind the fact that I was kind of hard, and let me spoon him anyways.
I watched him close his eyes, entranced by the way his eyelashes made shadows on his porcelain cheeks. “Goodnight Kellin,” I said softly and kissed the spot under his ear. He smiled the tiniest bit and then relaxed into the bed.
I laid there for a while, just thinking about things. I wondered if anyone else had noticed how different I acted when he was around. He was fragile and sweet, and I didn’t act the way I usually did.
I was sarcastic and taunting, but not around him. Instead, I was just…caring? I didn’t seem to have as many comments to make, and I had focused most of my time on him.
I wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing, but either way. I didn’t want to be away from him. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i have grape juice. life is good

title- "The New National Anthem" Pierce the Veil