Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 11

For the next few weeks Justin is distant from everyone and when we try to talk to him he just starts yelling and runs away. Everyone is extremely worried about him so they decided since we have always been close friends that it is my job to figure out what's wrong, I hope this is easy.

"Hey Justin. " I say when I see him after sixth period. He turns when he hears my voice but scowl when he sees me.

"Fuck off Kellin, I'm not up for talking." He says and continues to walk away. Okay two can play this game. I grab the back of Justin's jacket and drag him to the closest restroom.

"Alright you have exactly five seconds to tell me what the fuck has been going on with you." I say giving him a glare. He just looks at the floor and doesn't speak. "Justin come on, were best friends you can tell me anything." I say in a calmer voice.

"I'm confused." He whispers and I give him an odd look. "Confused?" I ask and he nods.

"I think I like someone in the band." He says and I give him a smile.

"Dude thats no reason to be like this to everyone. I say you twll the person how you feel, heck if your 100% sure they are gay or something I say go straight for a kiss." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Straight for a kiss?" He asks and I nod.

"Yep straight fo-" I am cut off by his lips on mine. I don't really register what is happening until he pushes me against the wall and grabs my hips.

"Woah dude slow the fuck down, its me?" I say as I push him back. Instead of answering he moves to kiss me again but I push him away.

"Dude this can't happen." I say mentioning between us.

"Why the fuck not Kellin. Just ditch Vic and I mean you could still get rid of the twins." He says and my jaw drops.

"First of all Justin we are best friends, we can't ruin that. Second of all if you think I'm going to drop Vic and get rid of the twins you've got another thing coming." I say and I can tell Justin is getting pissed. He goes to move towards me but the door opens and Vic walks in.

"Everything okay?" He asks taking in how pissed of Justin is and how flustered I am. I nod before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close for a long kiss.

"Everything is fine baby, good I love you so fucking much." I say before kissing him again and he pushes me away slightly.

"Kells we need to get you home, your only acting like this because you are tired." He says so he takes my hand and takes me to his car, leaving Justin behind.

When we get to my house Vic and I head straight to my room and I lock the door.

"Kellin, tell me what really happened." Vic says and I take a deep breath.

"Justin kissed me but I pushed him away." I said as calmly as possible knowing how jealous Vic can get.

"He what?" Vic yelled as he headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I said, fearing his answer.

"I'm gonna kick that skinny boy's ass." Vic says trying to reach for the door but I stop him.

"No Vic you're not. You are going to sit down and calm yourself before you get into trouble. " I say looking him in the eyes so he knows I'm serious. He nods before he lays down on my bed, falling asleep soon after.

I sure hope this doesn't fuck up our relationship.