Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 10

I end up sleeping until my brother gets home so in other words I'm fucking starving. I head down to the kitchen and see my brother talking to my mom. I don't bother to listen as I head to the fridge to get something to eat.

"Kellin are you okay?" Kevin asks and I just nod, not in the mood to talk.

"Sweetie I think starting next week I'm going to have you homeschooled. " my mom says and I shake my head causing her to frown.

"No, I'm staying in public school, this was a one time thing and besides the morning sickness is suppost to stop eventually so I mean why not just stay?" I say as I grab a yogurt from the fridge.

"Kellin one of these times I won't be able to pick you up, you realize that, right?" She saiy and I rolled my eyes.

"Conversation over." I say and I take my yogurt up to my room so I can be left alone. Well attempt it, because the minute I step into my room I hear my phone go off. I groan before going to my desk and answering it.

"Hello?" I say and I feel sorry for whoever called, I'm not interested the mood for any type of communication.

"Kellin are you okay? What the fuck happened first period?" Vic says hurriedly and I roll my eyes.

"The fucking substitute  decided to be a bitch and block the door of the class so I couldn't get out when I felt the sickness starting. I was also extremely tired so I decided I wanted to go home." I say with an attitude and I think Vic can tell.

"Are you sure your okay? You seem kinda pissed." Vic says and I let out a dry laugh.

"Yes Vic, I am pissed, you want to know why? Because I'm sick of pwople assuming that I can't handle school just because I'm having twins. I'm just sick of everyone's bullshit." Vic remains quiet on the other end of the call and I let out a sigh.

"I will talk to you later I have fucking homework to do." I say as I hang up. Tomorrow i'm really going to need to appologize for being more emotional than a teenage girl.

Just then I heard a knock on my door and I turn to see Kevin standing there.

"Get the fuck out." I say coldly as I turn away feom him.

"You doing okay Kellin?" He asks and I let out a groan.

"Why does everyone think there's something wrong with me." I yell and Kevin takes a step back, suprised by my outburst.

"Kellin, you need to stay calm okay. I know its harder for you to keep your emotions in check but could you please try?" He asks giving me a sad look.

I kniw everyone hates when I get really emotional. Most times only Vic can calm me down and it is extremely inconvenient when it happens really late at night.

"Look Kevin I'm fine I just don't want to talk alright? Now if you would kindly leave me the fuck alone." I said and my brother sent me a glare. Without another word he leaves slamming my door behind him.

When I finish my homework I look around my room for something to do. I could and should go appologize to my family but with the mood I'm in that doesn't seem like a good idea. I almost decide to take a nap when I notice a book sitting on the edge of my desk. I pick it up and smile when I see it's my song book. I grab a pen off my desk and begin to write.

Let's hang the jury
You sick judgemental fools
I’ll bury you six feet deep
So tired of your rules

Fuck you and your opinion
How could you be so blind?
What goes around
Comes back around in time

You don’t know shit
You don’t know shit about me
You don’t know shit, shit, shit
Don’t know a goddamn thing about me

Keep looking down on me,
I am more than you’ll ever be
Cut me deep but I won’t bleed
You're gonna kick, kick
Kick me when I’m down

By all means
Put me through hell
And I’ll make you see
I’ll be your worst enemy
Try to kick, kick, kick me when I’m down
Kick me when I’m down

Of all the sinners
You’re first in line
So go to hell and tell the devil
I’m not that far behind

Fuck you and your decision
'Cause it's not mine
What goes around
Comes back around in time

You don’t know shit
You don’t know shit about me
You don’t know shit, shit, shit
Don’t know a goddamn thing about me

Keep looking down on me,
I am more than you’ll ever be
Cut me deep but I won’t bleed
You're gonna kick, kick
Kick me when I’m down

By all means
Put me through hell
And I’ll make you see
I’ll be your worst enemy
Try to kick, kick, kick me when I’m down

You’re gonna kick, kick, kick me when I'm down
Kick, kick, kick me when I’m down

Kick me when I’m down
Kick me when I’m down, down, down
Kick me when I’m down, down, down
Kick me when I’m down

Once I finish the song I feel a lot better. I then look at my phone and see I have a few missed calls, most are from Vic but I notice one from Justin and I decide to call him back. I kinda want to know why he was acting bitchy earlier. It takes a few tries but on my fifth try he finally answers.

"What the fuck do you want?" He says the minute he answers.

"Well hello to you Mr. Sassy pants." I say and I can practically hear Justin roll his eyes.

"Kellin I don't want to deal with your bullshit. Why the fuck are you calling me?" He says and I frown, this isn't my best friend talking to me, this is an asshole.

"Never mind." I say before hanging up.

I really need to figure out what's wrong with him.