Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 15

"Did you see Kellin today?"

"Do you think its Vic's?"

"Probably some kind of fucking trans guy."

"Thats what he gets for being a faggot."

"He should just fuckig kill it."

"Vic should dump his ass. "

Thats all I have been hearing during this class. The teacher gave us a free period so she could work on the finals for the seniors and everyone was talking. It didn't bother me until I heard my name mentioned, they have been talking about me all hour and it's only halfway over. I look over at Kevin and see that he looks ready to punch soeone. I rest my hand on his arm and give him a warning look.

"I know what you're thinking and don't you fucking dare." I whisper yell at him and he gives me a sad look.

"They have no right to talk about you like that. It's not your fault that you ended up with that fucking rare thing." He says dramatically and I give him a small smile.

"Kevin you don't need to worry about me, the three of us are going to be fine." I say as I rub my stomach and smile.

"Hey faggot." Someone yells and I see Kevin clench his hands into fists.

"Just ignore them." I say and he nods.

"Hey faggot I was talking to you." Someone says as they push me into Kevin who quickly grabs me so I don't fall to the floor. I look up and see Jesse standing over us with an evil smirk on his face.

"Hey everyone wanna see how quickly I can make the freak scared?" He says raising his foot to kick me, I quickly wrap my arms over my bump to attempt and protect the twins. Kevin then jumps up and tackles Jesse to the ground.

"Leave my brother the fuck alone." He growls, raising his fist to punch Jesse.

"Kevin office now." Our teacher yells and everyone backs away. Kevin says nothing as he grabs his bag and leaves, shooting Jesse a glare.

"Watch your back Bostwick. " Jesse growls at me as the bell rings and everyone scrambles to leave.

I somehow make it to lunch in one piece and i'm fucking thankful. I quickly grab my lunch from my locker and head to the cafeteria watching for Jesse the entire time. I make the mistake of thinking i'm in the clear until someone grabs my backpack causing me to lose my balance and fall flat on my ass.

"What the fu- Jesse." I say, fear creeping into my voice.

"Awe poor Kellin doesn't have anyone to protect him or the disgusting thing in him." He says causing me to wrap my arms around my bump protectivly. I swear to god if he hurts them.

Jesse then grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pushes me roughly against a locker causing me to cry out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot." Jesse yells, slamming me against the locker again.

"Please stop." I whimper just before he punched me in the face. I cry out and try to bring my hand to my face before he punches me again.

"Get the fuck away from him!" I hear someone yell before they tackle him and someone pulls me away from Jesse and whoever tackled him. I look up at the person who pulled me away and I'm relieved to see Justin looking down at me.

"Don't worry Kellin, your safe now." He says, wrapping me into a hug. I then hear Jesse cry out in pain and turn to see Vic standing above him, Jesse holding his wrist on the floor.

"Don't you ever touch Kellin again or I will brake more than your wrist." Vic yells before kicking Jesse in the ribs.

"What is going on here?" A teacher says as they exit there classroom and Justin explain everything while I hold onto Vic with tears streaming down my face.

"I thought he was going to hurt them." I cry into his chest and he rubs my back lovingly.

"Don't worry, he won't go anywhere near you three again. If he does I'll break both his arms." Vic says with a growl and I blurry my face in his chest. I'm extremely glad he saves our babies but this side of him has always scared me.

"You four, come with me." The teacher says to all of us and I just nod, holding tightly onto Vic's hand as we head to the office.