Status: incoplete

A Special Kind of Love

Chapter 42

A bunch of doctors and nurses rushed over to us, one brought a wheelchair which Vic set me down in before I was rushed to a room with Vic following close behind. Once we got there a nurse helped me into a hospital gown and eventually the bed.

"Viccy, I'm scared." I whisper as he grabs my hand and kisses it softly.

"It's okay baby, just remember, they are going to give you something to make you sleep and then they are going to perform the C-section, you will be out the entire time." He says quietly and before I respond I scream out in pain.

"Fuck, if I didn't love you we would so be over after this." I say as another contraction hits and Vic laughs before I squeeze his hand. Lets just say that shut him right up.

"Alright Mr. Bostwick, are you ready?" A nurse asks as she comes over with a needle which I assume has the stuff that will help me sleep. I just nod before I feel the sharp pinch of the needle entering my arm and soon everything goes black.

Vic's Pov

I hold onto Kellin's hand as he drifts off to sleep as the doctors prepare to perform the C-section.

"Excuse me sir, if you are going to stay in here you need to change into these." A nurse says as she hands me some scrubs to change into, I nod before slipping them over my clothes and once again taking Kellin's hand.

After a few hours our beautiful boy and girl are finally here and the nurses take them to be cleaned off.

"You did so good baby" I say to a sleeping Kellin as the doctors finish stitching up his stomach. Once they finish I am allowed to remove the scrubs and I sit in the chair next to Kellin and wait for the twins to be brought back. After another five minutes both Mike and Kevin are allowed into the room and the nurses finally bring the twins back into the room.

"Vic come here, Audrey looks just like you." Kevin says and I walk over, picking up my baby girl from her bassinet. "She's beautiful." I whisper as I hold her close to my chest and I see Mike and Kevin looking at Alex.

"One of you can hold him if you want." I say and Mike carefully picks up the little boy and he begins to squirm in his arms, getting a little fussy.

"I swear I didn't do it." Mike says and I smile before handing Audrey to Kevin and taking Alex from Mike.

"It's okay Alex, papas got ya." I say quietly and I see the other two trying not to laugh at me referring to myself as papa.

"I swear to god if either of you wake them up I will knock you into next week." I threaten and the other two roll their eyes before returning their attention to my baby girl in Kevin's arms.

"Vic." I hear a quiet voice say from behind me and I turn to see Kellin cringing as he sits up.

"Woah, let me help you." I say as I hand Alex to Mike and he starts fussing again, alright note to self: Alex isn't a huge fan of uncle Mike.

"You did it baby." I say quietly and he gives me a tired smile before looking at our brothers holding the kids.

"Viccy, I wanna hold one of my babies." He says with a pout and I laugh before taking the fussy twins and bringing them to Kellin. When I get close he takes Audrey from my arms and holds her close to his chest.

"it's okay baby girl, mamas got you." He says quietly before bouncing her gently to try and calm her down. I carefully climb next to him as I hold Alex close.

"I'm so proud of you Kellin, you did so good and they are just beautiful." I say before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on his lips. I pull away when I hear the door open and I turn to see a nurse in the door way.

Awkwardly switches to Kellin's Pov

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" The nurse asks and I shrug.

"I feel great, a little sore but they did cut open my stomach." I say with a shrug and hushing Audrey who is starting to get fussy again.

"Hey baby girl, it's okay." I say softly, my brother and Mike awe-ing softly.

"What are their names?" She asks and I smile.

"Audrey Marie Fuentes and Alexander Tyler Fuentes." I say quietly and Vic gives me and odd look.

"Just my last name?" He says and I nod.

"I figured we were going to have it that way when we get married after I graduate, so why not give the name to them now." I say with a shrug, it's not really a big deal for me, plus I don't want them having the same last name as my dead beat father. Vic gives me a small smile before kissing me softly and I hear the click of a camera and look over to see Kevin blushing.

"Next time your trying to be sneaky turn the flash off you dumb ass." Mike says before pushing my brother and I glare at them.

"Watch the language." I hiss at Mike and he rolls his eyes before looking at his phone.

"Crap I have ten missed calls from mama." He says as he runs out of the room to call his mom back.

"Oh yeah, we should probably call mom." I say looking at Kevin just as someone walked in.

"He already did." My mom said and I smiled as she came over and looked at the kids in mine and Vic's arms.

"They are beautiful." My mom says as she kisses the side of my head and I nod.

"They sure are." I whisper before giving Vic another kiss.

Nothing could be anymore perfect.