Second Chances

Ch. 2

I should get back to sleep but I don't want to see it again. Two years have passed now but I still have the same nightmare. My mother had even sent me to a special doctor for it, but that didn't help much. So now she decides to move back to the place it happened. What the hell is she thinking??? How is that going to help either of us??? "Friends can help us through this" she says. "Doctor Vencite suggested it" she says. "What can it hurt?". Sometimes I wonder if she is even the same person. Its like she doesn't care that they're gone anymore. I know she does, but sometimes the things she says and does makes me think differently. She even had a boyfriend for a bit only a year after we lost them. I had told Doctor Vincite about this and he just said everyone has different ways of coping with situations like ours.

So here we are, back in the same town we used to live in. Only 3 houses down form the one we lived in before. The school I'll be going to isnt too far away, only about 2 miles actually. I used to walk to school when we lived here before. A friend of mine would walk with me, his name was Damon. We would meet up with our friends Diana and Janet on our way and our group was complete when we got to school and joined Eric, Gavin,and Brandon.
Not really a small group yet not really big either.
We were the misfits, the odd ones, Crazy some would say. But to be honest we had fun so we didn't care what we were labeled as. We had each other and that's all that mattered
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post more when I get feedback. Good or bad, both are more than welcome.